• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jewish Democrats confront Ilhan Omar for giving 'cover to terrorist groups'...A House divided.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Ilhan Omar calls out fellow Democrats for criticizing her as new controversy flares

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-s-rocket-force-conducts-carrier-killer-exercises-with-ballistic-missiles-with-range-of-2-500-miles/ar-AAKUtmc?ocid=msedgntp
1623337291406.png
Ilhan Omar and a group of Jewish Democrats are waging a public battle sparked by her apparent comparison of the United States and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban, with those scolding her saying she gave “cover to terrorist groups” and Omar accusing her colleagues of using “islamophobic tropes.”
Jewish Democrats confront Ilhan Omar for giving 'cover to terrorist groups' (msn.com)

I wonder how much Palestinians donate? That will determine which side of the argument the (D) will stand on. It won't be about what is right. If it were they would form a new party under a non racist name like Republican, though that one is taken.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We anti-trumpers best you like you stole something. Like that? LOL
"We" proves you've always needed other to survive and never accomplished anything by yourself.

"We beat the British"....only thing you've ever beat is your tinny"

You can never say I

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What did the Jewish Republicans say about it ?

Oh wait, are there any Jewish Republicans in congress ?

Will Omar have them killed by her lib terrorist pals as YOU?

Spamature

President

Will Omar have them killed by her lib terrorist pals as YOU?
None of the people in your link are in congress.

You're thinking of the pre Nazi Republicans.

We saw your Nazi pals try to kill her on Jan 6th.

Spamature

President
BLM Sullivan?
How many time do you fools need to be told he is not part of BLM.

This is the group he founded and runs.

Insurgence USA's mission is to provide you the truth. We are on the frontlines, giving you unedited raw footage, photos, and news of the insurrection here in America.

Revealing the truth about Antifa and BLM's communist plans to overthrow democracy.

Exposing the sinister motives of Proud Boys and Right-Wing militias as they plot to topple the government.

Welcome to the revolution.

I suppose they all look alike to you, eh ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Insurgence USA's mission is to provide you the truth. We are on the frontlines, giving you unedited raw footage, photos, and news of the insurrection here in America.

Revealing the truth about Antifa and BLM's communist plans to overthrow democracy.

Exposing the sinister motives of Proud Boys and Right-Wing militias as they plot to topple the government.

He's Chocolate like Obama

Did you just do a reach-around and post I'm Racist.......

Are there any Mods in this thread?

Spamature

President
He's Chocolate like Obama

Did you just do a reach-around and post I'm Racist.......

Are there any Mods in this thread?
What ?
So now you can't tell the difference between him an Obama ?

I don't need to post about something you told me way back on the Ballot Box.

You're lucky there weren't mods around then.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
"We" proves you've always needed other to survive and never accomplished anything by yourself.

"We beat the British"....only thing you've ever beat is your tinny"

You can never say I
LOL, I’m an American that voted against trump. And “we” won. “You” lost.

Mick

The Right is always right

What does this babble have to do with the topic? Prominent members of the party you support in the United States' Congress just compared our country and Jewish allies to the Taliban.

Evil lives.