• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

JFK Assassination 50th Anniversary: What do you think happened?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Definite connection between Bush, DeMorenshild and Oswald. If you deny it, it’s only because you have not looked into it.

If you think it’s not likely that there is a connection between Bush and Hinckley families you obviously never looked into that connection either. If you choose to remain ignorant, that’s on you.
Those links are spurious at best.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yet here I’ll deny it.

Not likely.

This is where we share common ground. One of the very few (if not the only) people to have defected from one super power to another and back with his family just happens to be the guy to execute the President??? Sounds pretty unbelievable. That a month before he kills JFK he visit the Russian and Cuban embassies in Mexico? Again...weird. Also if the theory is that you have a lone nut out there just ready to pounce, we’d have political assassinations every day because we sure as hell have more lonely nutballs who are armed than ever before in history. Why aren’t they shooting people?

So I don’t buy the motive put out by the warren commission. I also don’t buy that there was a team of assassins in Dallas that day. What I think happened was this. LHO wants to defect to Cuba--the reason for the visit after the Russians turned him down-- and was told unofficially to kill Kennedy as a way to make his bones so to speak. They never intended to let him defect...they just wanted the guy who invaded their nation dead. So if Oswald kills JFK...they get what they wanted. If he doesn’t kill JFK, they have deniability. So they promised him safe passage out of Dallas--hence the “I’m a patsy” reference. This is why he didn’t bring his pistol with him that morning; he didn’t think he’d need it. This is why he left his stuff behind. And this is why he did what he did after the killed JFK.

If these people, Hinkley and LHO are the best our intel community can drum up...God help us all. Professionals? Not even close. For one thing, both were caught.
Precisely as planned. You need a patsy to take the rap in order to end the investigation. Your positions here are incredibly unserious. You can argue against the theory that it was the deep state, but not with weak arguments like "the professionals didn't do it because Kennedy was only shot twice" and "the professionals would have chosen shooters who would have gotton away with it."

Those notions are pretty juvenile.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Precisely as planned. You need a patsy to take the rap in order to end the investigation. Your positions here are incredibly unserious. You can argue against the theory that it was the deep state, but not with weak arguments like "the professionals didn't do it because Kennedy was only shot twice" and "the professionals would have chosen shooters who would have gotton away with it."

Your notions are pretty paranoid.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal

You’d have to rewrite the definition of “professional” to fit your whacky theory. “They wanted to kill Kennedy but they had to make it look like only one guy did it....so to do that, this assassination dream team had to miss him as often as they hit him...because....they had to make it look like one guy was a great shot...because he was going to get blamed for it all!”

Jack4freedom

Governor

Two Kennedy’s and Reagan….Lone nut gunmen…..Anybody who buys that is very uninformed and naive….Synergy between organized crime and CIA was rampant after Bay of Pigs and Castro takeover….Zapata Oil….

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Two Kennedy’s and Reagan….Lone nut gunmen…..Anybody who buys that is very uninformed and naive….Synergy between organized crime and CIA was rampant after Bay of Pigs and Castro takeover….Zapata Oil….
You left out the Trilateral Commission, the Carlyle Group and of course Peak Oil. You conspiracy nitwits never talk about peak oil any more. Why?

Jack4freedom

Governor
You left out the Trilateral Commission, the Carlyle Group and of course Peak Oil. You conspiracy nitwits never talk about peak oil any more. Why?
Carlyle Group has interesting ties to CIA. They did very well after 911 too. Not too familiar with Tri-Lateral Comission. I remember Senator Goldwater making some interesting comments about them in the early 1980s Peak oil, as I understand it was a ruse by oil company executives who used it as a tool to drive up prices of oil in the late 1970s. I am not a nitwit but rather an informed person.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I didn't want to wade through a bunch of conspiracy crap. Could you identify one that you think credible?
I don’t operate that way. If you are really interested regarding links between Ruby and Oswald, I suggest you do your own research and pick the ones you find most credible. Several witnesses have testified under oath that Oswald was a regular at Ruby’s Carosel Club in Dallas. Look it up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don’t operate that way. If you are really interested regarding links between Ruby and Oswald, I suggest you do your own research and pick the ones you find most credible. Several witnesses have testified under oath that Oswald was a regular at Ruby’s Carosel Club in Dallas. Look it up.
I did. Hookers and strippers with pretty vague accounts. One stripper who was supposed to have mysteriously died by gunshot showed up in 1992.

One who said Ruby introduced Oswald as his friend from the CIA? Really?

Raoul_Luke

I did. Hookers and strippers with pretty vague accounts. One stripper who was supposed to have mysteriously died by gunshot showed up in 1992.

Why woud there have to be a link? If the people who put Oswald up as the assasin wanted him to be not aroud to answer questions, they might hire a dying low level mob associate to get rid of him with, you know, no links for the investigators to follow.

Raoul_Luke

You’d have to rewrite the definition of “professional” to fit your whacky theory. “They wanted to kill Kennedy but they had to make it look like only one guy did it....so to do that, this assassination dream team had to miss him as often as they hit him...because....they had to make it look like one guy was a great shot...because he was going to get blamed for it all!”
They didn't miss - one professional shot to make sure if the amature missed he'd still be dead.

Isn't that exactly what happened?

Jack4freedom

Governor

From all that I have seen or read over the years, Oswald was just as he said, a “patsy” and Ruby was sent to silence him. By who is a question that has been explained by many. Oswald was part of a huge conspiracy. So was Jack Ruby. Where they fit in exactly, I don’t know but there are several credible possibilities that make a lot more sense than two lone nut gunmen. Oswald was obviously a CIA asset at one point. Suggesting that he just cooked up this idea of shooting Kennedy on his own is pretty silly in my book. DeMorinshild got him the gig at the TBD and was an associate of CIA asset GHW Bush. Lot of shady stuff going on in the aftermath of failed Bay of Pigs operation between Mobsters and CIA assets and agents. Many of the same characters were around in LA when Bobby Kennedy was murdered and then in Watergate. A lot more than meets the eye. Conspiracies are the rule rather than the exception when it comes to assassinations of powerful leaders since the days of Julius Caesar. Acting like anybody who doesn’t buy the ridiculous crap churned out by the Warren Commission are whacky conspiracy nuts is disingenuous.