• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

JFK Conspiracy Theory Debunked

Zam-Zam

Senator
Via 'Live Science':

Most conspiracy theories surrounding President John F. Kennedy’s assassination have been disproven. Kennedy was not killed by a gas-powered device triggered by aliens or by actor Woody Harrelson’s dad.

But speculation about Kennedy’s Nov. 22, 1963 murder in Dallas continues, fueled by unreleased classified documents, bizarre ballistics and the claim of assassin Lee Harvey Oswald – who was later killed on live TV while in police custody – that he was “just a patsy.”

Several JFK assassination experts, like the former New York Times investigative reporter Phillip Shenon, see Mexico as the best place to find answers regarding a possible conspiracy and who was behind it.

Just over a month before Kennedy’s killing, Oswald took a bus from Texas to Mexico City. He arrived Friday morning, Sept. 27, 1963 and left very early on Wednesday, Oct. 2, according to American and Mexican intelligence.

Was Oswald a kind of rogue James Bond who went south of the border to consort with communists, Cuban revolutionaries and spies – or just a deranged killer?

I dug into that question while researching my book on conspiracy narratives in Mexico, and I think I found something everybody else missed: a hole in the story of the very man who started a tenacious conspiracy theory about Oswald’s Mexico trip.....

Complete text: JFK conspiracy theory is debunked in Mexico 57 years after Kennedy assassination | Live Science

Conspiracy theories are fun, but few hold up under scrutiny.

Another one bites the dust...

Last edited:
What about Dorothy Kilgallen? Who murdered her if not the mob? And I think that it has been established that the mob got JFK into the WH as well as being involved in his murder.