• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jimmy Kimmel admits he's a racist

Must be why he's supporting Joe Biden.

Gee, ya think...

ABC’s left-wing late-night host Jimmy Kimmel weighed in on the ongoing debate over race relations in America by admitting his embarrassment at previously making “assumptions about people based on the color of their skin.”

“Over the past week, you know, I’ve been hearing, I’ve been reading some very thoughtful posts and words from very smart people, some of whom say white people shouldn’t be talking right now, they should be listening,” Jimmy Kimmel began his monologue . “And I get that, I don’t disagree with that, but I’m the only one here and it’s a talk show. I want to share what I’ve been thinking about, trying to sort through.”

Colorforms

Senator
Must be why he's supporting Joe Biden.

Gee, ya think...

ABC’s left-wing late-night host Jimmy Kimmel weighed in on the ongoing debate over race relations in America by admitting his embarrassment at previously making “assumptions about people based on the color of their skin.”

“Over the past week, you know, I’ve been hearing, I’ve been reading some very thoughtful posts and words from very smart people, some of whom say white people shouldn’t be talking right now, they should be listening,” Jimmy Kimmel began his monologue . “And I get that, I don’t disagree with that, but I’m the only one here and it’s a talk show. I want to share what I’ve been thinking about, trying to sort through.”
Actually, as a white person I have no real interest. I have ideas about race relations and how the differing races can find common ground, but the leftists told me that "since I am not black, I don't have a say". So if I don't have a say, why should I even care?

If they want to riot, then it's up to the community to put them in line. If they try to attack me, I will act appropriately, but I don't care about their problems because I was told to mind my own business.