• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Job ‘Gains’ Are for Migrants as U.S. Men Kept Out of Workforce

Boltlady

Mayor
"The alleged wonderful jobs gains that Democrats and especially the Biden administration have touted only helped immigrants, many of whom are illegals. Meanwhile U.S.-born men who don’t have college degrees are struggling to find jobs in Biden’s economy."

BTW, as we have more of those unemployed American youths looking for things to do, criminal activities are sure to keep them busy.

"The alleged wonderful jobs gains that Democrats and especially the Biden administration have touted only helped immigrants, many of whom are illegals. Meanwhile U.S.-born men who don’t have college degrees are struggling to find jobs in Biden’s economy."

BTW, as we have more of those unemployed American youths looking for things to do, criminal activities are sure to keep them busy.
Most US men without a college education refuse to work.America short on construction workers..Latino men have taken up the work

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Here we go again..........It has been shown over and over and over again lazy white guys don't want to do physical labor, they won't do concrete work, framing, roofing, landscaping, bricklaying, ( I see it EVERYDAY ) fruit / vegetable picking, etc etc. Yet they are being DENIED WORK by the dark skinned people.

It is real simple, pick up the paper/ check a job website and you see hundreds of listings for help for these poor , poor lazy azzed white men. Funny, when it comes to white replacement racial posts, we have our two kings don't we.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Here we go again..........It has been shown over and over and over again lazy white guys don't want to do physical labor, they won't do concrete work, framing, roofing, landscaping, bricklaying, ( I see it EVERYDAY ) fruit / vegetable picking, etc etc. Yet they are being DENIED WORK by the dark skinned people.

It is real simple, pick up the paper/ check a job website and you see hundreds of listings for help for these poor , poor lazy azzed white men. Funny, when it comes to white replacement racial posts, we have our two kings don't we.
Eh, where in Pa did you see dark skinned people picking "fruit/vegetable" Today or "every day" in Feb_______________________

You appear to be the King seeing all that and claim to be White..........You and BA hate White peoples.......

How many dark skinned people you hiring in Pa to build those three "186m" high schools, evidently few white people want to work for you! Who could blame them?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Oh yeah
Peter Schiff warns US job numbers are up only because Americans are ‘forced to take 2 or 3 jobs’ — rubbishes Biden economic wins as ‘lipstick on a pig’ and claims Fed has lost inflation fight (msn.com)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Reading comprehension and understanding the basics of sentence structure is a REAL STRUGGLE on here. Hint - when you emphasize something then put a comma in or parenthesis, the subject matter changes.

Read it again - I see this everyday, then the fruit picking not being done is not what I said I see everyday - SEE BELOW IN BOLD - this is something a 5th grader can understand.

It has been shown over and over and over again lazy white guys don't want to do physical labor, they won't do concrete work, framing, roofing, landscaping, bricklaying, ( I see it EVERYDAY )

Whoosssh right over his head again.....................

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Reading comprehension and understanding the basics of sentence structure is a REAL STRUGGLE on here. Hint - when you emphasize something then put a comma in or parenthesis, the subject matter changes.

Read it again - I see this everyday, then the fruit picking not being done is not what I said I see everyday - SEE BELOW IN BOLD - this is something a 5th grader can understand.

It has been shown over and over and over again lazy white guys don't want to do physical labor, they won't do concrete work, framing, roofing, landscaping, bricklaying, ( I see it EVERYDAY )

Whoosssh right over his head again.....................
"Here we go again..........It has been shown over and over and over again lazy white guys don't want to do physical labor, they won't do concrete work, framing, roofing, landscaping, bricklaying, ( I see it EVERYDAY ) fruit / vegetable picking, etc etc. Yet they are being DENIED WORK by the dark skinned people."

I see whites doing such labor, usually blacks mainly do concrete *at least around here, I'm not sure up your way I'm not there EVERYDAY to see that) and sure don't see fruit/vegetables picked in the winter here or up your way EVERYDAY.

"Whoot-Whoot"

Have you dug the footers for the three high schools yet:)

Chop-Chop

RepubBub

Council Member

Have these American born white men tried picking oranges? Digging ditches? Selling jello salad pushing a food cart in the parking lot? Offer labor in front of Home Depot? Apply to be a janitor?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Have these American born white men tried picking oranges? Digging ditches? Selling jello salad pushing a food cart in the parking lot? Offer labor in front of Home Depot? Apply to be a janitor?
If they were raised in Florida I'm sure they did, I've dug many ditches with Pick & Shovels and I'm sure many white men did when a backhoe wasn't available, have no idea who sold jello and I've offered many white guys work on the way into Home Depot and they were actually good day labors and I saw many white janitors while in the military and afterwards...............

Interested in who or what color man sells "jello salad" and where___________?

If you're 80 years old as you posted and never seen white men do those jobs I call bullshit on your part!

Last edited:

Spamature

President

Looking at GOPers complain about immigration is a joke these days.
Wow, if congress only had a bill to vote on that would stop most of the illegal immigration.

Apparently, one party loves illegal immigration so much that it vetoed the strongest measure to date meant to deal with it.

Maybe they should be the people you complain about instead of yapping about Biden.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Looking at GOPers complain about immigration is a joke these days.
Wow, if congress only had a bill to vote on that would stop most of the illegal immigration.

Apparently, one party loves illegal immigration so much that it vetoed the strongest measure to date meant to deal with it.

Maybe they should be the people you complain about instead of yapping about Biden.
It wasn't a Border Bill
It was Dem\Pub Bill to send $Billions to Ukraine/Israel/Tiawan
Meanwhile once Sanctuary Blue cities are voting to NOT be Sanctuary cities NOW
and other cities close to Sanctuary cities

Funds for Americans are being CUT for illegals

If they were raised in Florida I'm sure they did, I've dug many ditches with Pick & Shovels and I'm sure many white men did when a backhoe wasn't available, have no idea who sold jello and I've offered many white guys work on the way into Home Depot and they were actually good day labors and I saw many white janitors while in the military and afterwards...............

Interested in who or what color man sells "jello salad" and where___________?

If you're 80 years old as you posted and never seen white men do those jobs I call bullshit on your part!
Lots of young red state white men appear to be on fentanyl ..They just won't work