• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden apology thread for those with a shred of dignity.

Spamature

President
Now repeat out loud.

I hereby apologize to Joseph R Biden for doubting his legitimate and record shattering beat down of the LIAR and fraud who wears women's makeup to cover up his narcissism.

Biden is the one and only legitimate President of the United States.

I was taken for a sucker by a con man who only saw me as another chump to be fleeced.

I make this apology in hopes that in the future posters will not rub my foolishness in my face even though it is much deserved.

I will now kneel while playing the national anthem to show both my gratitude for your grace and to contemplate the shame I have brought upon myself.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Now repeat out loud.

I hereby apologize to Joseph R Biden for doubting his legitimate and record shattering beat down of the LIAR and fraud who wears women's makeup to cover up his narcissism.

I was taken for a sucker by a con man who only saw me as another chump to be fleeced.

I make this apology in hopes that in the future posters will not rub my foolishness in my face even though it is much deserved.

I will now kneel while playing the national anthem to show both my gratitude for your grace and to contemplate the shame I have brought upon myself.

So you have no shred of dignity...Noted.

Colorforms

Senator
Now repeat out loud.

I'm thinking Biden and the media owe the American people an apology for leading us to believe he had a shred of competency, or coherency, or even common sense. They should apologize for lying to the people about Hunter and about Joe's involvement in pay for play.

And, more over, they should apologize for pretending to be news when all they are is propaganda for democrats.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Proper Translation:
Now repeat out loud.

I hereby apologize to Joseph R Biden* for quoting his illegitimate and phony record shattering beat down with fraud and letting Biden *take office cuz Biden* can't do the job..

Biden is not the one and only legitimate President of the United States... Cuz there were 45.

I was taken for a sucker by a con man and woman who only saw me as another chump to be fleeced, so I voted Biden and was fleeced.

Spamature

President
So you have no shred of dignity...Noted.
Proper Translation:
Now repeat out loud.

I hereby apologize to Joseph R Biden* for quoting his illegitimate and phony record shattering beat down with fraud and letting Biden *take office cuz Biden* can't do the job..

Biden is not the one and only legitimate President of the United States... Cuz there were 45.

I was taken for a sucker by a con man and woman who only saw me as another chump to be fleeced, so I voted Biden and was fleeced.

I assume this is an offer to rub it in your face over and over again.

OFFER ACCEPTED !

Spamature

President
I'm thinking Biden and the media owe the American people an apology for leading us to believe he had a shred of competency, or coherency, or even common sense. They should apologize for lying to the people about Hunter and about Joe's involvement in pay for play.

And, more over, they should apologize for pretending to be news when all they are is propaganda for democrats.
Can't say that about his predecessor.
The real media tried to warn you and you still would not listen.

Instead, the former proved he was unfit, incompetent and incoherent day in and day out.

Just like then, you still ignore you were and are being taking for a chump by a scam artist who knows he has a sucker on the hook.

Anyway, this is about YOUR ELECTION LIE against him, not abut new lies you want to spread. Your lie and then move on pass was LEGITIMATELY revoked on Jan 21st, 2021.

I guess you have also opted to have you embarrassing foolishness rubbed in your face at the first opportunity even though you had the opportunity to choose otherwise.

OFFER ACCEPTED !

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
Can't say that about his predecessor.
The real media tried to warn you and you still would not listen.

Instead, the former proved he was unfit, incompetent and incoherent day in and day out.

Just like then, you still ignore you were and are being taking for a chump by a scam artist who knows he has a sucker on the hook.

I guess you have also opted to have you embarrassing foolishness rubbed in your face at the first opportunity even though you had the opportunity to choose otherwise.

OFFER ACCEPTED !
oooo good luck with that. Having someone who is as obsessed with raping people you disagree with as you are, defending Biden leaving hundreds of American hostages to the Taliban and bombing children, pretending that they have the moral high ground?

That is entertainment gold. :)

write on

Senator
Who's more righteous?

I beg to differ...

Not that any xtian gives a shit if not looking for profit- and votes--any way they can find them speaking through that forked tongue that your bible taught you.

This is trump/jim Jones kind of shit.

What's the matter with you?!

Spamature

President
oooo good luck with that. Having someone who is as obsessed with raping people you disagree with as you are, defending Biden leaving hundreds of American hostages to the Taliban and bombing children, pretending that they have the moral High ground?

Okay, glad you asked for it.
So I hope you will keep your future whines about the subject minimum.

I bet Trump told you chumps, you had the moral high ground before they cut the feed and started laughing at you for being dopes and rubes.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
oooo good luck with that. Having someone who is as obsessed with raping people you disagree with as you are, defending Biden leaving hundreds of American hostages to the Taliban and bombing children, pretending that they have the moral High ground?

You're still sounding like pizzagate

Are you OK?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The compensation that was freely offered is the apology.

Now how about yours.

Are you going to freely offer an apology ?

Or would you forever like to be marked as a sucker for this scam ?
Ohhhhh, I see - sending the relatives some taxpayer money means never having to say he is "sorry." That's not a f*cking apology!

Taking responsibility and admitting he f*cked up is what I was referring to, not the typical bureaucratic "mistakes were made, here take some taxpayer money."

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The compensation that was freely offered is the apology.

Now how about yours.

Are you going to freely offer an apology ?

Or would you forever like to be marked as a sucker for this scam ?
That's not an apology - it's a BRIBE! He just wants them to shut up about it so leftists like you can memory hole the whole episode.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

How many civilians were killed in drone strikes from 2017 to Jan 2021?

Colorforms

Senator
Okay, glad you asked for it.
So I hope you will keep your future whines about the subject minimum.

I bet Trump told you chumps, you had the moral High ground before they cut the feed and started laughing at you for being dopes and rubes.
According to the constitution, we do have the moral high ground. But since Biden openly admitted to wiping his ass with it, I suppose that is really meaningless to you fascists.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Now repeat out loud.

Black Democrats outraged with Biden over Haiti deportations, policy failures

Black Democrats outraged with Biden over Haiti deportations, policy failures | The Seattle Times

By your standard, either Black Democrats need to apologize, or they do not have a shred of dignity...

Fortunately for you no one takes your standard seriously...:D