• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden apology thread for those with a shred of dignity.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Mea Culpa...I was referring to the more recent exchanges from the top poster within the thread...It's difficult to miss the bold print and random CAPITALIZATIONS when making accusatory remarks.

Again with Trump? He seems to have taken up residence in your head....
Gee...is Trump still running around the country claiming the election was stolen?
Did he just the other day completely misrepresent the AZ audit?

How can I miss him if he won't go away.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Gee...is Trump still running around the country claiming the election was stolen?
Did he just the other day completely misrepresent the AZ audit?

How can I miss him if he won't go away.

You can. I do.

You won't. You don't want to.

It's all good.

Spamature

President
You are good with looking down your nose at people and slapping a label on them.

That is the essence of bigotry, is it not?

You practice what you rail against, and feel self-righteous in it. That is a flaw.
How did you guys feel, calling Dems thieves and liars for almost a year, in spite of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary ?

Did you feel good and righteous labeling blacks and hispanics thieves who stole America from good white conservatives ?

I offer a chance to offer an apology.

If you think what I am doing is wrong

Then you must know that what you did was wrong.

And in turn, you know the right thing to do about it.

Zam-Zam

Senator
How did you guys feel, calling Dems thieves and liars for almost a year, in spite of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary ?

Did you feel good and righteous labeling blacks and hispanics thieves who stole America from good white conservatives ?

I offer a chance to offer an apology.

If you think what I am doing is wrong

Then you must know that what you did was wrong.

And in turn, you know the right thing to do about it.

I haven't called anyone a name.

What I did do was point out the flaws in your faulty argument. Rather than try to correct those flaws, or at least try to offer a defense of them, you instead offer up this whiny gibberish.

Try this: logic. No emotion, no name-calling, no insisting how awful people are. Just a rational, dispassionate coherent logical argument.

Take your time.

Spamature

President
I haven't called anyone a name.

What I did do was point out the flaws in your faulty argument. Rather than try to correct those flaws, or at least try to offer a defense of them, you instead offer up this whiny gibberish.

Try this: logic. No emotion, no name-calling, no insisting how awful people are. Just a rational, dispassionate coherent logical argument.

Take your time.
So you stood up against the racist lie and never once supported it ?

I absolutely remember asking you directly.

Zam-Zam

Senator
So you stood up against the racist lie and never once supported it ?

I absolutely remember asking you directly.

I'm not consumed with an election that is over the way some people, apparently including you, are. It's over. I've moved on, just as I do after every election, win or lose.

In my humble opinion, those who are consumed with it do themselves no favor.

I also believe that you through the word racist about cavalierly, diminishing its meaning. Anyone who disagrees with you on any topic is liable to have it slapped on them by you. You're trying to bully people into seeing things your way - That's bound to have an extremely high failure rate.

You can label people all day long on the web - You will gain nothing from it, save a poor reputation.

I invited you to employ logic. You have declined, and instead insist on rhetoric, weak rhetoric at that. If this is how little you wish people to think of you, you are welcome to it.

Now, have your little web tantrum so that you can feel less awful about yourself. Direct your venom at me if it helps you, it surely won't hurt me.