• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden not afraid to talk with protesters, Trump cowers in fear.

worldlymrb

Revenge

Trump is a coward. He is afraid to face anything other than his deplorable fan base.
Pres. Biden thought he was a shoeshiner.

EZYOHHiXYAANeCA.jpg

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Trump is a coward. He is afraid to face anything other than his deplorable fan base.

ooo let's get a Photo Op ! Hilarious.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Biden not afraid when he talks to a supposedly BLM protester in his hometown that is 99% white and has average net worth over a million dollars.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Ok, fair enough.

But you are more liberal than you think, a great many liberals oppose abortion personally but do not think it should be illegal.

that is called pro choice. You are pro choice.

Also a great many liberals dont use drugs or advocate the use of drugs but don't think it is the government's place to regulate them.

You are quite the liberal.

Libertarian platform:

"Libertarians do not support classifying undocumented immigrants as criminals. Our current immigration system is an embarrassment. People who would like to follow the legal procedures are unable to because these procedures are so complex and expensive and lengthy. If Americans want immigrants to enter through legal channels, we need to make those channels fair, reasonable, and accessible."

Liberals agree.

The difference is that libertarians want open borders, liberals do not, they just want fair immigration laws.
Oh, there are many more differences...many profound, foundational differences...between “liberal” and “libertarian”. Liberals are increasingly collectivist rather than individualist. Liberals seek to infuse the state with sweeping centralized power, giving it broad, interventionist reach into citizens’ lives.
Frankly, I stopped using the term “liberal” for the left several years ago. Classical liberalism is roughly a 180 from what today’s left is about. But I do agree - I have quite a few classically liberal positions. For many of the things I find morally abhorrent - a stark violation of my value system - such as abortion, homosexual conduct, transgenderism, using/dealing drugs, etc. - I don’t consider government a proper authority to address. It’s less about personal behavior of others than it is about the box in which the state should be properly kept.

FakeName

Governor
Oh, there are many more differences...many profound, foundational differences...between “liberal” and “libertarian”. Liberals are increasingly collectivist rather than individualist. Liberals seek to infuse the state with sweeping centralized power, giving it broad, interventionist reach into citizens’ lives.
Frankly, I stopped using the term “liberal” for the left several years ago. Classical liberalism is roughly a 180 from what today’s left is about. But I do agree - I have quite a few classically liberal positions. For many of the things I find morally abhorrent - a stark violation of my value system - such as abortion, homosexual conduct, transgenderism, using/dealing drugs, etc. - I don’t consider government a proper authority to address. It’s less about personal behavior of others than it is about the box in which the state should be properly kept.
But you are a liberal in many ways. You are pro choice, your stance on drugs, etc.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

A guy with a kid??? Joe was using the kid as a shield.

You can't spell reality without the (R).

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
A guy with a kid??? Joe was using the kid as a shield.

You can't spell reality without the (R).
Reality? Do you even know what the word means? Look at the picture agaain. Does it look to you like Biden is using the kid as a shield. You can't spell MORON without the (R).