• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden shows Cognitive Decline and Dementia during Town Hall Teleprompter Mishap

Jack4freedom

Governor
Democrats here will never admit that Biden is senile. They are willing to lie about his mental acuity. I've seen it on this board more than once. Posters will outright lie and say Biden is fine and still has his mind.
Republicans here will never admit that Trump is as crazy as a shithouse rat and more crooked than a barrel of snakes. They are willing to accept all of his obvious lies as gospel truth too. Posters here will lie and agree that Trump is a stable genius.

Jen

Senator
Republicans here will never admit that Trump is as crazy as a shithouse rat and more crooked than a barrel of snakes. They are willing to accept all of his obvious lies as gospel truth too. Posters here will lie and agree that Trump is a stable genius.
Show me where any posters here have said that Trump is a "stable genius".
If you can't give me links to that.............then you have lied.

I rest my case though..........I can use this post as proof that Lefty will do anything (even lie) not to have to admit Biden is senile. I've saved your post for future use to prove my Top Post here. Thank you.

TBLee

Governor
Joe is the candidate who will beat Trump in every debate and whip his ass in November. Wait and see.
We shall see. In Joe's current state, he can barely put together a sentence without a teleprompter or notes, and all indications are that his cognitive issues appear to be getting worse. But, you by all means are free to keep the faith. ;)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Show me where any posters here have said that Trump is a "stable genius".
If you can't give me links to that.............then you have lied.

I rest my case though..........I can use this post as proof that Lefty will do anything (even lie) not to have to admit Biden is senile. I've saved your post for future use to prove my Top Post here. Thank you.
Check Reason 10s continual critiques of Trump. I’m sure you’ll find a few “Stable Genuises” in there. That guy thinks Trump is the second coming of Christ. Wake up your case. As for Biden, I predict that he will end up being an excellent candidate, pummel Trump in any head up debates and beat his ass in November. Definitely save this post and we can compare notes on the morning after the election. You can bet I’ll be here.Will you?

Jack4freedom

Governor
We shall see. In Joe's current state, he can barely put together a sentence without a teleprompter or notes, and all indications are that his cognitive issues appear to be getting worse. But, you by all means are free to keep the faith. ;)
And you can keep the faith that Trump doesn’t have a complete meltdown and end up in a rubber room before the election. In Trump‘s increasingly delusional state, that could happen any time. You and your cohorts suggesting that Biden is mentally defective while supporting a sick, twisted lunatic like Trump is a real hoot. Cheers

TBLee

Governor
And you can keep the faith that Trump doesn’t have a complete meltdown and end up in a rubber room before the election. In Trump‘s increasingly delusional state, that could happen any time. You and your cohorts suggesting that Biden is mentally defective while supporting a sick, twisted lunatic like Trump is a real hoot. Cheers
Sure. You go with that! We will see how that plays out for you in November. :p

Jack4freedom

Governor
How will Joe explain that Trump closed the Borders too soon?
Gee, that’ll be a tough one. I’m sure that Joe will handle it well. I just wonder how long into a debate when the moderator asks Trump a tough question he just tells him or her to F off and that it’s a fake news question. You do realize that’s a possibility, don’t you?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Sure. You go with that! We will see how that plays out for you in November. :p
That‘s exactly what I said....See you in November...If Biden handles himself as well as he did in his last two debates in the tough Democratic primaries, he will make Trump look like a monkey trying to f*ck a football in the first debate. Trump may refuse to debate him again whining about fake news people asking bad questions. We shall see.