• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden shows Cognitive Decline and Dementia during Town Hall Teleprompter Mishap

TBLee

Governor
Gee, that’ll be a tough one. I’m sure that Joe will handle it well. I just wonder how long into a debate when the moderator asks Trump a tough question he just tells him or her to F off and that it’s a fake news question. You do realize that’s a possibility, don’t you?
Biden can't remember he is running for the Presidency instead of the Senate, chances are he won't remember his comments about Trump closing the borders. :D Trump has told a moderator to F*ck off? When? Please provide proof he said that. Thanks

TBLee

Governor
That‘s exactly what I said....See you in November...If Biden handles himself as well as he did in his last two debates in the tough Democratic primaries, he will make Trump look like a monkey trying to f*ck a football in the first debate. Trump may refuse to debate him again whining about fake news people asking bad questions. We shall see.
Tough Democratic primaries....LOL? You must have been watching something different than the rest of us. We shall see Jack. If I were a betting woman, my money would not be on Biden. He has stumbled through the past few months, with the questions handed to him on a silver platter, and the answers for him on a teleprompter.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Tough Democratic primaries....LOL? You must have been watching something different than the rest of us. We shall see Jack. If I were a betting woman, my money would not be on Biden. He has stumbled through the past few months, with the questions handed to him on a silver platter, and the answers for him on a teleprompter.
I watched Biden face off with some pretty good candidates. Bernie, Amy K, Pete Buttigeig, and others. He did very well head up against Bernie Sanders. My guess is that he will beat Trump’s ass soundly in any heads up debate. Then Trump may or may not chicken out on the other 2 debates unless Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh are the moderators. So far the only thing I see from the GOP brain trust is this bullshit dementia ruse, the Tara Reade deal, the bullshit Hunter Biden Ukraine crap and now the you ain’t black comment. If Trump and his band of lackeys think they are going to win with that weak crap, they are in for a short night on November 3....

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Gee, that’ll be a tough one. I’m sure that Joe will handle it well. I just wonder how long into a debate when the moderator asks Trump a tough question he just tells him or her to F off and that it’s a fake news question. You do realize that’s a possibility, don’t you?
So you don't know how Joe will explain anything and you think the guy who can't remember which office he is running for, will handle it well.

I just hope that you are not betting on Biden...I would not recommend that bet.

Next President
48.3%
0.1% in last 4hr in last day in last wk CHARTS
43.5%

Drumcollie

I watched Biden face off with some pretty good candidates. Bernie, Amy K, Pete Buttigeig, and others. He did very well head up against Bernie Sanders. My guess is that he will beat Trump’s ass soundly in any heads up debate. Then Trump may or may not chicken out on the other 2 debates unless Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh are the moderators. So far the only thing I see from the GOP brain trust is this bullshit dementia ruse, the Tara Reade deal, the bullshit Hunter Biden Ukraine crap and now the you ain’t black comment. If Trump and his band of lackeys think they are going to win with that weak crap, they are in for a short night on November 3....
They were not good candidates...They were better candidates, just not better than Trump.

Jack4freedom

Governor
They were not good candidates...They were better candidates, just not better than Trump.
We shall see champ. June, July, August then the debates start. My prediction is that Joe will make Trump look like a monkey. Which isn’t too far of a walk. I think Trump will start attacking the moderators and crying like a little bitch too. I can hardly wait. You guys throwing stones at Biden from the cheap seats are a real hoot especially when your candidate is the biggest horse‘s ass that ever got up on a political stage. Also, over the past 3 years he has become a whiny little sissy boy. (Not a good look) He definitely is no Jack Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Barack Obama or Bill Clinton when it comes to communicating.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So you don't know how Joe will explain anything and you think the guy who can't remember which office he is running for, will handle it well.

I just hope that you are not betting on Biden...I would not recommend that bet.

Next President
48.3%
43.5%
I don’t know exactly how Biden will answer any of the tough questions posed to him in the debates, but I am pretty sure he will handle all of them a lot better than Trump whose tactic is to attack the reporter and cry like a little douchebag about fake news and deep states. It should be a real hoot.

Drumcollie

I don’t know exactly how Biden will answer any of the tough questions posed to him in the debates, but I am pretty sure he will handle all of them a lot better than Trump whose tactic is to attack the reporter and cry like a little douchebag about fake news and deep states. It should be a real hoot.
Gamble much?...........................Don't!

So Joe will be asked by "you people tm" aka "fake news" about raping Tara Reade?

TBLee

Governor
Like I said before Jack, we shall see. You are free to believe Joe Biden will "beat Trump's ass soundly" in the debates. We all shall see if Biden's obvious cognitive issues was a "ruse". I believe Joe will stumble during the debates (IF they even have debates, my money is on Biden's keepers trying to get him out of any real debates). After all, he would have to leave the safety of his basement, teleprompters, ear pieces, notes and of course Jill beside him to finish his sentences for him. It going to be an interesting summer/fall. I am indeed looking forward to the show.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Like I said before Jack, we shall see. You are free to believe Joe Biden will "beat Trump's ass soundly" in the debates. We all shall see if Biden's obvious cognitive issues was a "ruse". I believe Joe will stumble during the debates (IF they even have debates, my money is on Biden's keepers trying to get him out of any real debates). After all, he would have to leave the safety of his basement, teleprompters, ear pieces, notes and of course Jill beside him to finish his sentences for him. It going to be an interesting summer/fall. I am indeed looking forward to the show.
First of 3 Debates at the University of Norte Dame September 29. Then at University of Michigan in mid October, Then Nashville end of October. I bet Biden will be there for all 3 unless Trump chickens out on some or all of them which is a distinct possibility. If that happens people will be showing up with giant blow up Trump Chickens where ever he goes. I would be willing to bet $10,000 that it won’t be Biden that chickens out On the debates.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Gamble much?...........................Don't!
I have been gambling large sums of money on sports, horses, poker and political events since George Forman beat Joe Frazier back in ‘74....$3000 at 8-1....Then 6-1 on Ali to beat Foreman in the Rumble in the Jungle. My last political bet was the Trump would be impeached in the year 2019 at 9-1 for $500. Cashed that one last December. Do you gamble?

Mick

The Right is always right
Check Reason 10s continual critiques of Trump. I’m sure you’ll find a few “Stable Genuises” in there. That guy thinks Trump is the second coming of Christ. Wake up your case. As for Biden, I predict that he will end up being an excellent candidate, pummel Trump in any head up debates and beat his ass in November. Definitely save this post and we can compare notes on the morning after the election. You can bet I’ll be here.Will you?
Here that from Parnut and Fruitman? Good hell, don't you ever learn?

Jack4freedom

Governor
And that was good enough?

Nothing compared to what Trump endured. Biden can't handle anything close to that.
I think, just to make things fair, Tara Reade and the woman who said Trump raped her in the dressing room at Bergdorfs on 5th Avenue should both be allowed to question the candidates at the first debate. How’s that?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Here that from Parnut and Fruitman? Good hell, don't you ever learn?
Trump/Guiliani associates Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman are scheduled to go on trial October 5 in DC Federal Court. They are charged with slushing Russian Mob money into GOP campaigns here in America. Both were regulars in Mira Lago and friends of Trump. Should be a thousand news buzzards circling around that courtroom reporting. I can hardly wait. This looks like it’s going to be a great year. Thanks for bringing them up.

Drumcollie

I have been gambling large sums of money on sports, horses, poker and political events since George Forman beat Joe Frazier back in ‘74....$3000 at 8-1....Then 6-1 on Ali to beat Foreman in the Rumble in the Jungle. My last political bet was the Trump would be impeached in the year 2019 at 9-1 for $500. Cashed that one last December. Do you gamble?
Yes.

Next President
48.4%
43.3%
-0.1%

Bet fair, PredictIt, have Trump winning.

Odds Shark has Trump -120 Biden +120

Foreman Frazier was 73, but if you know boxing then you the difference of -120 and +120.

Ryan Garcia is your safe bet.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yes.

Next President
48.4%
43.3%
-0.1%

Bet fair, PredictIt, have Trump winning.

Odds Shark has Trump -120 Biden +120

Foreman Frazier was 73, but if you know boxing then you the difference of -120 and +120.

Ryan Garcia is your safe bet.
Trump is a -120 favorite right now, I know. I should have bet Biden back when he was 5-1 but I didn’t think he would get the nomination. My guess is that after the conventions it will be a pick em race unless one of the candidates really steps in some shit. Then the debates will move the odds around a bit. If Trump chickens out on any of the debates p, he’s toast. Trump did come through for me by getting his ass impeached just in the nick of time last year. So who knows.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

judge for yourself.

This is getting sad.
"Get that back to the top" and this guy goes off as if he knows what Biden was saying to his aide. He doesn't. Then he tries to make his interpretation of what Biden said indicative of "cognitive decline".

I think his partisan rant is indicative of cognitive decline. I wonder what he had to say when Trump said he wanted to look into the oranges of the Mueller investigation or that he was concerned about the furniture of our children....