• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden shows Cognitive Decline and Dementia during Town Hall Teleprompter Mishap

Jack4freedom

Governor
Biden is an excellent candidate. Who better to represent a gang of sick twisted lunatics than the nuttiest loon in the stable?
You guys already have the biggest horses ass in US political history in your stable Jack. Anyone with a pulse and a heartbeat would be a big step in the right direction. Joe Biden however has the heart, the knowledge and the guts to be an excellent President. Trump has had four years to grow into the job and has proven to be nothing more than an ignorant, self centered blowhard and a whiny little douchebag to boot.....

TBLee

Governor
I did not say that. I said if anyone refuses to debate at any of the 3 venues it will not be Biden. It certainly won’t surprise me if Trump pusses out citing some of his patented deep state fake news bullshit excuses. We will see.
Okay, so let me get this straight. Your 10 grand bet would be: Biden will not chicken out of ANY of the three debates, but you believe Trump will? Correct?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't see it. I was wrong. So. One post saying Trump is a genius doesn't quite come up to the plural that was indicated, but it's a start. You've got to find at least one more.

The bold is my add.
Thanks for making that admission...I forgive you for calling me a liar.

You wrote "Any poster"....

Jack4freedom

Governor
Okay, so let me get this straight. Your 10 grand bet would be: Biden will not chicken out of ANY of the three debates, but you believe Trump will? Correct?
1) If both Trump and Biden agree to debate in all 3 venues nobody wins or loses.

2) If Biden agrees to debate at all 3 venues and Trump refuses to participate, I win.

3) If Trump agrees to all 3 debates and Biden refuses to participate, you win.

TBLee

Governor
1) If both Trump and Biden agree to debate in all 3 venues nobody wins or loses.

2) If Biden agrees to debate at all 3 venues and Trump refuses to participate, I win.

3) If Trump agrees to all 3 debates and Biden refuses to participate, you win.
First, Biden has to come up out of his basement. "virtual" debates have already been mentioned by the Dems. No virtual debates. Biden and Trump need to face each other, on a stage (preferably in front of a live audience) with moderators who have NOT given either the questions ahead of time. Oh....this is going to be so much fun! :D

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
First, Biden has to come up out of his basement. "virtual" debates have already been mentioned by the Dems. No virtual debates. Biden and Trump need to face each other, on a stage (preferably in front of a live audience) with moderators who have NOT given either the questions ahead of time. Oh....this is going to be so much fun! :D
MODERATOR: Pres. Biden, what would you have done about the COVID-19 situation, had you been President at the time?

Biden: Well, when you get down to it, you have to consider all the factors...the situations....like when, you know, back in my day, if something like... and then I'd just do that, and we'd be much better off.

Jack4freedom

Governor
There is and has been for quite some time an entity which decides how, when and where these 4 debates (3 presidential debates and 1 vice presidential debate) Depending on what the COVID 19 situation is at the time regarding state and Federal laws I would assume that there would be some restrictions regarding social distancing regarding the crowd and participants. Even in present conditions it would be easy to safely get 2 candidates 3 moderators and a film crew together in one place. The 1st debate is not scheduled untl September 29 so there will be plenty of time to work out the details. I do not expect Biden to insist on any type of virtual debate. I think he is looking forward to debating Trump head up from 6 feet apart if necessary. This might be tough for Trump as he likes to wander around the stage and sneak around the back of his opponent during debates like he did to Clintonin 2016. He may have to be restrained from doing that with some kind of a small leg chain this time around.

reason10

Governor
Democrats here will never admit that Biden is senile. They are willing to lie about his mental acuity. I've seen it on this board more than once. Posters will outright lie and say Biden is fine and still has his mind.
Democrats here are the dumbest carbon based life forms in the universe.

reason10

Governor
That‘s exactly what I said....See you in November...If Biden handles himself as well as he did in his last two debates in the tough Democratic primaries, he will make Trump look like a monkey trying to f*ck a football in the first debate. Trump may refuse to debate him again whining about fake news people asking bad questions. We shall see.
He was not up against Trump, the greatest president in history. He was not debating a president who has the greatest record in history on the economy. And he was not debating a street fighter.

Trump is going to make him look like he has Downs Syndrome.

TBLee

Governor
There is and has been for quite some time an entity which decides how, when and where these 4 debates (3 presidential debates and 1 vice presidential debate) Depending on what the COVID 19 situation is at the time regarding state and Federal laws I would assume that there would be some restrictions regarding social distancing regarding the crowd and participants. Even in present conditions it would be easy to safely get 2 candidates 3 moderators and a film crew together in one place. The 1st debate is not scheduled untl September 29 so there will be plenty of time to work out the details. I do not expect Biden to insist on any type of virtual debate. I think he is looking forward to debating Trump head up from 6 feet apart if necessary. This might be tough for Trump as he likes to wander around the stage and sneak around the back of his opponent during debates like he did to Clintonin 2016. He may have to be restrained from doing that with some kind of a small leg chain this time around.
Yes...they will make sure Trump is leg chains. :rolleyes: You cannot really believe the crap you spew? Hopefully Joe will be able to make it through the rigors of a long debate, standing up there on a stage without a teleprompter providing him the words he needs to attempt some kind of coherent communicate. Of course, Jill may be allowed to be there for him possibly (although not beside him to whisper in his ear). Looking forward to it. It will be very entertaining for sure.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yes...they will make sure Trump is leg chains. :rolleyes: You cannot really believe the crap you spew? Hopefully Joe will be able to make it through the rigors of a long debate, standing up there on a stage without a teleprompter providing him the words he needs to attempt some kind of coherent communicate. Of course, Jill may be allowed to be there for him possibly (although not beside him to whisper in his ear). Looking forward to it. It will be very entertaining for sure.
Biden did quite well in his last debate against Bernie Sanders who is far more intelligent than Trump. I think he will be fine. The leg chain deal was a joke. However he may have to be admonished from sneaking around the back of his opponent while they are answering questions. Walking around the back of an opponent while they are setting up or swinging to distract them is an old golf cheating tactic and as we all know, Trump is well known as an excellent golf cheater.

TBLee

Governor
Biden did quite well in his last debate against Bernie Sanders who is far more intelligent than Trump. I think he will be fine. The leg chain deal was a joke. However he may have to be admonished from sneaking around the back of his opponent while they are answering questions. Walking around the back of an opponent while they are setting up or swinging to distract them is an old golf cheating tactic and as we all know, Trump is well known as an excellent golf cheater.
So now you are accusing Trump of cheating...before the debates even happen. You are truly something Jack. I am just going to wait and see if the debates even happen. I think the DNC will do their best to make sure IF the debates happen, they are modified to benefit Bidens obvious cognitive issues. I honestly don't think Joe is up to 90 minutes of non stop questions in which he will be expected to answer (without the answers being provided on a teleprompter for him).

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You guys already have the biggest horses ass in US political history in your stable Jack. Anyone with a pulse and a heartbeat would be a big step in the right direction. Joe Biden however has the heart, the knowledge and the guts to be an excellent President. Trump has had four years to grow into the job and has proven to be nothing more than an ignorant, self centered blowhard and a whiny little douchebag to boot.....
All I can determine from what you said in this post is that you must not be seeing all the videos of Joe Biden bumbling, stumbling, and fumbling to get through a simple sentence without babbling like a magpie. I guess they don't show those videos on BSNBC and the Counterfeit News Network.

Jack4freedom

Governor
From this thread I completely understand exactly what you guys think is Trumps best campaign strategy and why you so easily dismiss Biden as an unacceptable candidate.

1) Biden has dementia and is medically unfit.

2) Biden is a horrible abuser of women because Tara Reade accused him of sexual assault 27 years ago but never reported it until it looked like Biden would beat her favorite candidate , Sanders for the nomination. He allegedly caught her wearing crotch less panties in the hall of the Senate and snuck a finger up her couch...Biden said it never happened.

3) Hunter Biden was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company and Joe Biden secretly and unilaterally fired the swell and honest prosecutor Shokin who was ready to bust Hunter for corruption.

4) Joe made the off the cuff comment “you ain’t black” to some crackpot radio shock jock and is therefore a racist bigot.

5) Trump is a stable genius and the greatest, amazingest, bestest President in US History He alone has created the bestest economy in the history of mankind and is also a foreign affairs genius, again stable of course. We should all thank our lucky stars for him.

6) Trump is a real street fighter. He grew up behind the gates of a tough Forrest Hills Queens neighborhood where people were walking around with Tennis Raquets and all had golf clubs in the trunks of their Bentleys and Mercedes. Whenever little Donald ventured outside of the gates of his tough neighborhood he was forced to ride in a chauffeur driven limo into the mean streets of Manhattan he had his bodyguards procure women whom he paid $5000-$10,000 to screw without protection. What a mensch!

Jack4freedom

Governor
All I can determine from what you said in this post is that you must not be seeing all the videos of Joe Biden bumbling, stumbling, and fumbling to get through a simple sentence without babbling like a magpie. I guess they don't show those videos on BSNBC and the Counterfeit News Network.
I have seen some of Bidens stumbles and fumbles however they are not even close to the myriad of idiotic blunders, lies, gaffes and general idiocy Trump has displayed since taking office. Like the old Simon and Garfunkel song:

All lies in jest
still a man see‘s what he wants to see
And disregards the rest...

I guess they don’t show those videos on Fox or whatever tabloid news source you watch....

See how that works?

Jack4freedom

Governor
So now you are accusing Trump of cheating...before the debates even happen. You are truly something Jack. I am just going to wait and see if the debates even happen. I think the DNC will do their best to make sure IF the debates happen, they are modified to benefit Bidens obvious cognitive issues. I honestly don't think Joe is up to 90 minutes of non stop questions in which he will be expected to answer (without the answers being provided on a teleprompter for him).
No, I am saying that he has a history of sneaking around on a debate stage and coming up behind his opponent in order to distract him or her. It is a classic golf cheaters tactic. Trump as you know is a well documented golf cheat. I really don’t think that it would bother Biden though. Joe might turn around and cold [Unwelcome language removed] the big, puffy tub of goo.

TBLee

Governor
No, I am saying that he has a history of sneaking around on a debate stage and coming up behind his opponent in order to distract him or her. It is a classic golf cheaters tactic. Trump as you know is a well documented golf cheat. I really don’t think that it would bother Biden though. Joe might turn around and cold [Unwelcome language removed] the big, puffy tub of goo.
FFS not ONE word of your rambling addresses Joe's obvious cognitive issues. You go with that Jack, keep calling Trump childish names, and hurling insults. It does nothing to negate the fact that Biden is going to have a difficult time when/if he comes out of hiding. Watch and see...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I've SAVED a post from you to me lying your arse off. You want me to post it again? You and others here have indicated that Trump isn't a LIAR. That itself is a lie. Stop preaching and look in the mirror??
How many times did you and other PJ Cons talk about Hillary being "senile" had parkinsons, brain damage, etc. etc. Well it's 4 yrs later and she's still more sane and capable than Donald Trump.

I didn't see anything in that stupid clip that proves he has dementia. It's just a Trumper spewing what HE THINKS....That is what it is all about...What he THINKS.
"I've saved a post"...……………….ROTFLMFAO

'Moe Joe' may have company at the asylum

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Remember when Trump pussed out in 2016?? THEY WERE PICKING ON HIM. Damn, freaking stupid baby.
At least he hasn't taken a teleprompter to a grade school and tell the kids the media is picking on him