• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden to black host: “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black”

O M G

Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) declared Friday morning that if black Americans are unsure whether to support him over President Donald Trump in the November election, “then you ain’t black.”

Biden made the unsolicited racially-charged remark as he departed his virtual interview with Breakfast Club co-host Charlamagne tha God.

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Biden told Charlamagne, not in response to any question, but to the host’s statement: “It’s a long way until November, we’ve got more questions.”

“It don’t have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact — I want something for my community,” the radio host shot back.

Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of President Trump, responded to Biden’s comment, tweeting that it sounded “racist.”

“Imagine if Donald Trump said this,” he then asked.

Biden’s comment received further blowback from other political and media figures from across the media spectrum:

Reactions: Jen

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Wow....

Shocking in our current hypersensitive climate.

An old white guy telling black people who "ain't black".

If it was a republican, it'd be RACIST RACIST RACIST headline news. Because it's a Democrat, CNN, MSNBC, etc. won't headline it, and might only mention it in passing before moving onto how Orange man is bad.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
O M G

Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) declared Friday morning that if black Americans are unsure whether to support him over President Donald Trump in the November election, “then you ain’t black.”

Biden made the unsolicited racially-charged remark as he departed his virtual interview with Breakfast Club co-host Charlamagne tha God.

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Biden told Charlamagne, not in response to any question, but to the host’s statement: “It’s a long way until November, we’ve got more questions.”

“It don’t have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact — I want something for my community,” the radio host shot back.

Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of President Trump, responded to Biden’s comment, tweeting that it sounded “racist.”

“Imagine if Donald Trump said this,” he then asked.

Biden’s comment received further blowback from other political and media figures from across the media spectrum:
I'm surprised Joe didn't do that spiel while wearing blackface and singing the Stephen Foster song: