• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe can't even go for a bike ride without Wrecking it

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
As usual some dipwad tries to hijack the thread with Trump posts, this is what happens when an old frustrated person, no wife, no life becomes obsessively addicted to the Internet as their only outlet.
This is an observation not a personal attack, message here ... get help and get a life.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
As usual some dipwad tries to hijack the thread with Trump posts, this is what happens when an old frustrated person, no wife, no life becomes obsessively addicted to the Internet as their only outlet.
This is an observation not a personal attack, message here ... get help and get a life.
You are correct.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, let's ignore the dipwad who brought Bush or Ashley's diary into a thread about Biden's bike ride.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR
By
N., Sam M.S.
-

behavior trait of obsessive-compulsive personality disorderor OCD, like continual brooding, doubting, stewing, incessant pondering over troubles, tidying up and maintaining order of objects in the home, or engaging in ritual-like behaviors as they pertain to everyday activities.

OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR: "Obsessive behavior is often confused with addictive behavior- there is a vast difference between the two."
Related Psychology Terms
  1. OBSESSRVE-COMPULSIVE REACTION
  2. Piaget’s Theory of Cognitive Development
  3. SEXUAL DEVIATIONS (GENERAL)
  4. CHILD PSYCHIATRY
  5. ADOLESCENCE (Theories)
  6. Comparison of Assessment Tools
  7. ANTISOCIAL REACTION
  8. SATANISM
  9. EARLY INFANTILE AUTISM
  10. FAMILY CARE

Jack4freedom

Governor
I am worried sick about Biden’s bike riding skills, his daughter’s diary and Hunter’s laptop. I’m glad youse guys are all in a tizzy about them. I heard that some of the Project Veritos investigators are hard at work trying to find out what exactly is in Jill Biden’s underwear drawer and Kamala Harris’s bra. Enquiring minds need to know this kind of stuff. Otherwise what would old bags have to gossip about at the beauty parlor. It’s noble work you do here……Just kidding….lol

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I am worried sick about Biden’s bike riding skills, his daughter’s diary and Hunter’s laptop. I’m glad youse guys are all in a tizzy about them. I heard that some of the Project Veritos investigators are hard at work trying to find out what exactly is in Jill Biden’s underwear drawer and Kamala Harris’s bra. Enquiring minds need to know this kind of stuff. Otherwise what would old bags have to gossip about at the beauty parlor. It’s noble work you do here……Just kidding….lol
I'm not worried, just poking fun at him.
At least he didn't get hurt, that might have put the veep in charge.
Better we worry about the worsening US economic climate and how that idiot Newsome is going to pull th fat out of the fire with the drought burning up the western states.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'm not worried, just poking fun at him.
At least he didn't get hurt, that might have put the veep in charge.
Better we worry about the worsening US economic climate and how that idiot Newsome is going to pull th fat out of the fire with the drought burning up the western states.
You don’t seem to be the kind of man that worries about too much Bernard. I’m not worried too much either. I was a teenager when you were over getting your ass shot at and those days were a lot worse than now by far. Streets afire, campus madness, interest rates at 10%-14%, New York was a crime infested dump, LA was crumbling. American kids coming home in body bags, criminal corruption at the highest levels of our government. I’ve seen worse times and it seems that we Americans have always gotten past them into better days. Two steps up and one step back. It’s not Newsome, Biden, Trump, DeSantis or any politician that will bring us out of this. It’s the American people who always move us forward with their indomitable spirit, heart and guts. I just spent the day with my two kids, 34 and 42 years old. I think we are in good hands for the future.

Happy Father’s Day