• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe tells private business owner to drop dead

reason10

Governor

reason10

Governor
Dude, don't sympathize with the business owner who wants to pay 8 bucks an hour.
If an employee isn't worth any more than $8 an hour, why should the business owner pay any more? If you could get gasoline for a dollar a gallon at one store, why would you choose to pay $5 a gallon at another store?

All the minimum wage does is cause stupid workers not to get hired. If their efforts are not worth the minimum, they are not hired.

NO worker is ENTITLED to pay at certain amounts in a free market. An employer does NOT hire workers just so they can pay their rents, car payments, etc. He is buying their LABOR, at prevailing costs. If an employee's labor is worth $100 an hour, THAT'S what he is paid.
If an employee, (even with a MAsters Degree in Lesbian Dance Studies) has zero skills and cannot be trained, that employee is not even worth minimum wage.
It is up to the employee to (a) work harder and smarter and EARN more money or (b) find a better paying job. It is up to the employer to put out a product or service to the public, paying for labor when necessary.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If an employee isn't worth any more than $8 an hour, why should the business owner pay any more? If you could get gasoline for a dollar a gallon at one store, why would you choose to pay $5 a gallon at another store?

All the minimum wage does is cause stupid workers not to get hired. If their efforts are not worth the minimum, they are not hired.

NO worker is ENTITLED to pay at certain amounts in a free market. An employer does NOT hire workers just so they can pay their rents, car payments, etc. He is buying their LABOR, at prevailing costs. If an employee's labor is worth $100 an hour, THAT'S what he is paid.
If an employee, (even with a MAsters Degree in Lesbian Dance Studies) has zero skills and cannot be trained, that employee is not even worth minimum wage.
It is up to the employee to (a) work harder and smarter and EARN more money or (b) find a better paying job. It is up to the employer to put out a product or service to the public, paying for labor when necessary.
$8 bought more last year than $15 will buy now......
$15 also puts employee in a different tax bracket to pay MORE
Government has it figured out

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
Tell readers how much he makes and hour___________________
since you know so much
Libs have been crying teachers aren't paid enough and here you are laughing at teachers!
An hour

Yes, I’m aware of how libs have been crying about teachers pay. Therefore agreeing that it’s rather low.

Wrong, I’m laughing at substitute teachers who have too much of an opinion on people who are more than likely in the same tax bracket as them. Who probably resent that they might move much higher.

reason10

Governor
An hour

Yes, I’m aware of how libs have been crying about teachers pay. Therefore agreeing that it’s rather low.

Wrong, I’m laughing at substitute teachers who have too much of an opinion on people who are more than likely in the same tax bracket as them. Who probably resent that they might move much higher.
So having an OPINION here is VERBOTEN for those of us who work for a living?
I'm not laughing at your sitting home getting welfare checks while the rest of the world pays taxes to support it.
Seig Heil, goose stepper.

reason10

Governor
Tell readers how much he makes and hour___________________
since you know so much
Libs have been crying teachers aren't paid enough and here you are laughing at teachers!
I'm starting to think this place is an idiot magnet. Moron can't even stay on the subject without the personal insults.

reason10

Governor
$8 bought more last year than $15 will buy now......
$15 also puts employee in a different tax bracket to pay MORE
Government has it figured out
How is that relevant? If $8 bought more last year than this year, how does that make an employee worth more money?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Dude, don't sympathize with the business owner who wants to pay 8 bucks an hour.
Dude, don't sympathize with the one percenters who want to close small businesses or force small businesses to go through companies like Amazon to do business

Dude, don't sympathize with paying 12 bucks for a burger.