• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe wants America to take care of Iran, while Americans are all getting sick.

reason10

Governor
And you morons somehow think this idiot has a chance in November?

Biden calls on US to ease Iran sanctions, help with coronavirus pandemic
Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden on Thursday called for America to ease sanctions on Iran, saying the US should offer relief to the Islamic Republic and other nations to help them deal with the coronavirus pandemic.

“In times of global crisis, America should lead. We should be the first to offer help to people who are hurting or in danger. That’s who we are. That’s who we’ve always been,” the former veep said in a statement.

Gee. ass hole. Your former boss gave those animals a few BILLION in American taxpayer cash? What did they do with all that money? And considering that they are STILL promoting terrorism, tell us AGAIN why we should do ANYTHING to help them.

Or maybe you have no edited idea of what's going on in America right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden on Thursday called for America to ease sanctions on Iran, saying the US should offer relief to the Islamic Republic and other nations to help them deal with the coronavirus pandemic.

“In times of global crisis, America should lead. We should be the first to offer help to people who are hurting or in danger. That’s who we are. That’s who we’ve always been,” the former veep said in a statement.

Gee. ass hole. Your former boss gave those animals a few BILLION in American taxpayer cash? What did they do with all that money? And considering that they are STILL promoting terrorism, tell us AGAIN why we should do ANYTHING to help them.

Or maybe you have no fekking idea of what's going on in America right now.

I can't even imagine what kind of dirt both Iran and China have on Biden. His crime family has been using Asia, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe as their money laundering machines for decades.

reason10

Governor
I can't even imagine what kind of dirt both Iran and China have on Biden. His crime family has been using Asia, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe as their money laundering machines for decades.
I swear, everything that comes out of that geezer's mouth is another hundred thousand votes for Trump.

The US won't be safe till the pandemic ends. And the pandemic won't end till its contained globally which includes Iran.

Sanctions and trade embargoes during a pandemic are crimes against humanity per the Nuremberg Judgments. Not that being war criminals is a thing in America anymore.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I teach my scouts the following pecking order.....

God, first and foremost
Self, next.
Then everyone else

Reasoning...If you don take care of yourself before most others, you won't be strong enough, smart enough, wise enough, or really care enough about taking care of others.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Dufus Donald wanted to help North Korea and you are upset by Joe saying to drop sanctions?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And what does North Korea have on Trump? Why did he offer them aid?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Drop sanctions to help with COVID-19? What is with your lying here? There is no way someone can lie this much. It's got to be IQ deficiencies as well.
Once again you simply attack other posters without having a fact on your side.

From the top post
Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden on Thursday called for America to ease sanctions on Iran

Mick

The Right is always right
Once again you simply attack other posters without having a fact on your side.
So what "fact" is not on my side again? You completely ignored the plea to help Iran with Covid-19 which is at the heart of it. I attack stupidity and dishonesty.....not posters. If you aren't going to be honest and post credible stuff expect to be called out. Not my problem if it makes you cry.

Now going to get back to the heart of the matter here or keep pretending this isn't about Covid-19?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So what "fact" is not on my side again? You completely ignored the plea to help Iran with Covid-19 which is at the heart of it. I attack stupidity and dishonesty.....not posters. If you aren't going to be honest and post credible stuff expect to be called out. Not my problem if it makes you cry.

Now going to get back to the heart of the matter here or keep pretending this isn't about Covid-19?
You bring stupidity and dishonesty to every thread.

Of course it is about Covid...SFW? Why wouldn't we want to ease sanctions to help them deal with the epidemic?

Mick

You bring stupidity and dishonesty to every thread.

Of course it is about Covid...SFW? Why wouldn't we want to ease sanctions to help them deal with the epidemic?
Because they are a terrorist regime who once they want to come to the table and deal in good faith then those discussions can be opened. We don't let serial murders run free on the street because they were diagnosed with cancer. Think, man, think. I know, that is hard for you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Ronald Reagan sent weapons to Iran.
GHW Bush released $567 million in frozen assets back to Iran in 1989.
The money Obama released was Iran's own money, not taxpayer money.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Because they are a terrorist regime who once they want to come to the table and deal in good faith then those discussions can be opened. We don't let serial murders run free on the street because they were diagnosed with cancer. Think, man, think. I know, that is hard for you.
Ah, but helping North Korea is ok because it is Dufus Donald's idea....

Mick

Ah, but helping North Korea is ok because it is Dufus Donald's idea....
Sanctions were not lifted on NK our resident dishonest left winger. It was dialogue. When you can deal with facts maybe we'll stop embarrassing you. It's a problem that you have.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Sanctions were not lifted on NK our resident dishonest left winger. It was dialogue. When you can deal with facts maybe we'll stop embarrassing you. It's a problem that you have.

Never forget. To be a leftist- you must always side with terror states !