• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Who?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Warning for the humor impaired: Satire ahead. Do not be freaked out:

MARTHA'S VINEYARD, MA—While lounging about in his seaside mansion Tuesday, former President Barack Obama was asked whether he supported Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

"Sorry, who?" Obama responded, sipping a strawberry daiquiri brought to him by his servants. "Hmmm... Biden, Biden... not ringing any bells."

He was informed Joe Biden served as vice president under him for eight years, but he just stared blank-faced. "Nope, it's not coming to me. Oh, wait -- is he the guy that was in Home Alone and Goodfellas? Fine actor, very fine. Sure, I'd support him."

Reporters let him know that was actually Joe Pesci, confusing Obama further.

"Yeah, no idea who this Biden guy is."

Biden, for his part, said he has no idea who Barack Obama is, what the White House is, or what year it is.

Warning for the humor impaired: Satire ahead. Do not be freaked out:

MARTHA'S VINEYARD, MA—While lounging about in his seaside mansion Tuesday, former President Barack Obama was asked whether he supported Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

"Sorry, who?" Obama responded, sipping a strawberry daiquiri brought to him by his servants. "Hmmm... Biden, Biden... not ringing any bells."

He was informed Joe Biden served as vice president under him for eight years, but he just stared blank-faced. "Nope, it's not coming to me. Oh, wait -- is he the guy that was in Home Alone and Goodfellas? Fine actor, very fine. Sure, I'd support him."

Reporters let him know that was actually Joe Pesci, confusing Obama further.

"Yeah, no idea who this Biden guy is."

Biden, for his part, said he has no idea who Barack Obama is, what the White House is, or what year it is.

Seems to accurately sum up the current state of Joe's campaign.