• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joshua: "My lunch is more important than your safety" - Bye Josh!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

View attachment 65883

Hope you enjoyed your lunch Josh!
Why is Biden failing the people he is supposed to serve?

God of War

Governor

View attachment 65883

The whole story seems faked. You have homos lying around with nothing better to do but make shit like this up. Literally.

@Drumcollie keep your head on a swivel. The covid can kill but watch out what lefty puts up for propaganda. PNWest could actually be U.S. military psych warfare. I think it was under Obama that this kind of thing was authorized.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The whole story seems faked. You have homos lying around with nothing better to do but make shit like this up. Literally.

@Drumcollie keep your head on a swivel. The covid can kill but watch out what lefty puts up for propaganda. PNWest could actually be U.S. military psych warfare. I think it was under Obama that this kind of thing was authorized.

Ok, we have a whole new level of " out there, way, way out there " being claimed now, PN West I had no idea you are a Military Psych Warfare Officer ! Did you ?

Quick grab your tin foil hat and weapon, the black helicopters are circling - can't you hear the voices ?

God of War

Governor
Ok, we have a whole new level of " out there, way, way out there " being claimed now, PN West I had no idea you are a Military Psych Warfare Officer ! Did you ?

Quick grab your tin foil hat and weapon, the black helicopters are circling - can't you hear the voices ?
You're such an uniformed govt. boot licker.

I'll use one of your rags to enlighten you. Ugh, BI....

God of War

Governor

Or you can really turn yourself on reading....

Bugsy McGurk

President

This one is raging about “homos” at 4:06 AM.

;-)

God of War

Governor
This one is raging about “homos” at 4:06 AM.

;-)
ragin' ? Hardly.

Enjoying the abjectly absurd ethos the Democrat party has wrapped itself in with woke politics where the indolent homos sit center stage surrounded by their progeny of Antifa, BLM, trans-athlete-bathroom-soldiers, global warmers, racialized, progressive feminism abortionist, communist, big tenters of CRT deviancy. ha ha

You know the Jussie Smollet party?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 65883

Nothing excites you more than a citizens death!

Last edited: