• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Juneteenth. Celebrating a loss for the Democrats

reason10

Governor
1624110319289.png

There are STILL Democrats today who want their slaves back. (Well, MOST of them want their slaves back.)
1624110425522.png

Until Democrats are totally out of power, blacks will ALWAYS be stuck in plantations.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 63615

There are STILL Democrats today who want their slaves back. (Well, MOST of them want their slaves back.)
View attachment 63616

Until Democrats are totally out of power, blacks will ALWAYS be stuck in plantations.
The NRA was founded in New York because Union soldiers were said to have been unable to hit the broadside of a barn by General Burnside. There was already an NRA in Britian at the time. It was not founded to help freed slaves in the south to defend themselves.

The southern states were democratic up until 1964. Those white supremacists of the southern states vote solidly republican now. Try to catch up.

reason10

Governor
The NRA was founded in New York because Union soldiers were said to have been unable to hit the broadside of a barn by General Burnside. There was already an NRA in Britian at the time. It was not founded to help freed slaves in the south to defend themselves.

The southern states were democratic up until 1964. Those white supremacists of the southern states vote solidly republican now. Try to catch up.
You've already lost that argument, edited.

The ONLY white supremacists are Woke Democrats.

'We need to start killing people. We need to start killing the White House': Preschool teacher is caught on camera spewing obscenities to Black Lives Matter demonstrators

• A flier for the online talk, titled “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind,” described its “learning objectives” as understanding “how white people are psychologically dependent on black rage,” National Review reported.
  • At one point in the lecture, Khilanani described how she has fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a f***ing favor.”
  • Khilanani said talking to white people about the subject of race is “a waste of our breath,” adding, “We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen.”
The whole idea of Democrats and Republicans switching parties in the South in the Sixties has already been debunked. Try to keep up with the class, edited.

Dan O'DonnellThe Myth of the Republican-Democrat 'Switch'
By Dan O'DonnellMay 1, 2018

If this was a sudden "switch" to the Republican Party for the old Democrat segregationists, it sure took a long time to happen.
The reality is that it didn't. After the 1964 election--the first after the passage of the Civil Rights Act and the opportune time for racist Democrat voters to abandon the party in favor of Republicans--Democrats still held a 102-20 House majority in states that had once been part of the Confederacy. In 1960, remember, that advantage was 117-8. A pickup of 12 seats (half of them in Alabama) is hardly the massive shift one would expect if racist voters suddenly abandoned the Democratic Party in favor of the GOP.
In fact, voting patterns in the South didn't really change all that much after the Civil Rights era. Democrats still dominated Senate, House, and gubernatorial elections for decades afterward. Alabama, for example, didn't elect a Republican governor until 1986. Mississippi didn't elect one until 1991. Georgia didn't elect one until 2002.
In the Senate, Republicans picked up four southern Senate seats in the 1960s and 1970s, while Democrats also picked up four. Democratic incumbents won routinely. If anything, those racist southern voters kept voting Democrat.

So how did this myth of a sudden "switch" get started?

You lose again. Facts always win out and facts don't care about your feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You've already lost that argument, edited.

The ONLY white supremacists are Woke Democrats.

'We need to start killing people. We need to start killing the White House': Preschool teacher is caught on camera spewing obscenities to Black Lives Matter demonstrators

• A flier for the online talk, titled “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind,” described its “learning objectives” as understanding “how white people are psychologically dependent on black rage,” National Review reported.
  • At one point in the lecture, Khilanani described how she has fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a f***ing favor.”
  • Khilanani said talking to white people about the subject of race is “a waste of our breath,” adding, “We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen.”
The whole idea of Democrats and Republicans switching parties in the South in the Sixties has already been debunked. Try to keep up with the class, edited.

Dan O'DonnellThe Myth of the Republican-Democrat 'Switch'
By Dan O'DonnellMay 1, 2018

If this was a sudden "switch" to the Republican Party for the old Democrat segregationists, it sure took a long time to happen.
The reality is that it didn't. After the 1964 election--the first after the passage of the Civil Rights Act and the opportune time for racist Democrat voters to abandon the party in favor of Republicans--Democrats still held a 102-20 House majority in states that had once been part of the Confederacy. In 1960, remember, that advantage was 117-8. A pickup of 12 seats (half of them in Alabama) is hardly the massive shift one would expect if racist voters suddenly abandoned the Democratic Party in favor of the GOP.
In fact, voting patterns in the South didn't really change all that much after the Civil Rights era. Democrats still dominated Senate, House, and gubernatorial elections for decades afterward. Alabama, for example, didn't elect a Republican governor until 1986. Mississippi didn't elect one until 1991. Georgia didn't elect one until 2002.
In the Senate, Republicans picked up four southern Senate seats in the 1960s and 1970s, while Democrats also picked up four. Democratic incumbents won routinely. If anything, those racist southern voters kept voting Democrat.

So how did this myth of a sudden "switch" get started?

You lose again. Facts always win out and facts don't care about your feelings.
11 members of the house and senate were republicans from southern states in 1960.
Now over 100. It was the racists in southern states who owned slaves. They now vote republican.

I see you've skipped past that bullshit about the NRA being created to benefit blacks.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Yes, the White Supremacists vote Republican. I think they call it the Southern Strategy.