• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just a simple question. Do you wanna live?

C

Chedonnah

This problem became a real disaster for our society lately. Almost every day we receive the news that someone has shot plenty of people. That's why I have a question to you, palls
Do you think that civils need to bear hand guns or other weapon, if they don't belong to some military or police departments and they're not professional hunters? In my personal view we have to ban the 2nd amendment in all states. It was found in the early beginning of our nation, when there was a real need to protect your territory (like in the savage world). But now the justice has to be regulated by different governmental structures.
And the only thing weapon does for people is that, it depraves their minds and give them a permission for an open violence against another human being.

EatTheRich

President
No, I don't think all civilians need to have handguns or other firearms. But we certainly need to have the right to do so, and all our lives are more secure because civilians have that right.