• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just because you're dumb as sh*t...

Faculty sweetbreads lemon toast righteous self immolating blather thine eyes urinations summarily pronate Salam Bombay ninja two tones it is so it's shazbot suspended animatronic outside looking in also about to up Uranus moonshot, zionic space lasers and the whole thing. Enema blitzkrieg included
Who'd of guessed that with SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 national religion of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" would only be applicable to their Islamidiotocracy Christiananality-Mohammed pedophilia of those crooks on Capital Hill suicidal super ego pyramid scheme Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming survival of the fittest master race fascists.....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Who'd of guessed that with SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 national religion of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" would only be applicable to their Islamidiotocracy Christiananality-Mohammed pedophilia of those crooks on Capital Hill suicidal super ego pyramid scheme Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming survival of the fittest master race fascists.....
Anyone knowing faculty sweetbreads lemon toast righteous self immolating blather thine eyes urinations summarily pronate Salam Bombay ninja two tones it is so it's shazbot suspended animatronic outside looking in also about to up Uranus moonshot, zionic space lasers and the whole thing. Enema blitzkrieg included

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I guessed it...all of it.

Omission of this Christian Nation national religion of "man is God" not so master race which places themselves above "one nation under God" as their suicidal super egos schizoid interpretation for sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming in survival of the fittest fascists Christiananality - Mohammed pedophilia more perfect union freedom......

Maybe I should have guessed with SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 diatribe Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam in replying that Christiananality - Mohammed pedophilia of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement after their theft of another National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights followed by attempting baptize thine eyes by urinations made "one nation under God with equal justice under law" as dumb as their Islamidiotocracy could get....

For all intents and purposes this Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 interpretation of it's "one nation under God with equal justice under law" in it's Christiananality pedophilia "man is God" diatribe excludes a Washington, D.C. born USA citizen not voting as no candidate could in any statistical probability uphold "one nation under God with equal justice under law" granting standing to Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement for those burning "it's just a God damn piece of paper" Bush's Islam "death to the infidels" 9/11 health care patriot act not so master plan of their not so master race of suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Islamidiotocracy national religion.....

Another Christian suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming schizoid behavioral disorder of "man is God" as "Christ existed before God" in that Christiananality pedophilia Peter Principle pyramid scheme like "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" in that survival of the fittest fascists tradition.

While "one nation under God with equal justice under law" doesn't have medical care nor remedy nor sunscreen as Hell on earth from those Peter Principle pyramid scheme suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming multiplicative schizoid disorders behavioral "man is God" of an Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception being the national religion higher than SCOTUS & those crooks on Capital Hill Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists. ....

Last edited: