• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just because you're dumb as sh*t...

TBLee

Governor
Yup. Like I said. All talk...like the rest. All finger pointing..no contribution.

Toodles
By the way your job is to keep this forum relevant. I get that. Its is not easy..
Perhaps take a few minutes and review your...fingerpointing and contribution. At least be honest enough to admit the part you have played in where things are presently. Just an observation.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
By the way your job is to keep this forum relevant. I get that. Its is not easy..
Perhaps take a few minutes and review your...fingerpointing and contribution. At least be honest enough to admit the part you have played in where things are presently. Just an observation.
no. my job is to keep it from fully deteriorating into a haze of shit.

the posters job is to keep the forum relevant.

sure. i call people out on their lies. they dont like it. they get mad and insult. i throw them out.

what is the operative problem in that description?

the whole 'at least be honest' backhand is where i take issue.

go tell whomever you're advocating for to grow up.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

let me ask you your thoughts on a matter.

if one individual claims that you damaged their car by walking on it. and they have proof. would you ask for the proof?

when they provide the proof and their proof shows you were standing on a picnic table near their car, and in no way on their car. would you dismiss that proof?

if they persisted and said, well it's their opinion that it IS proof and they want compensation from you, does it make it ok then, and therefore you are liable and owe?

three answers if you please....yes or no.....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure businesses are lining up to spend their advertising money in PJ
front page was dead today, it's up to SW to guard his investment or watch it turn to dust.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure businesses are lining up to spend their advertising money in PJ
front page was dead today, it's up to SW to guard his investment or watch it turn to dust.
SW surely appreciates your driving it into the ground.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

sure. i call people out on their lies. they dont like it. they get mad and insult. i throw them out.

You're doing a great job turning forum into a shit show
check your own lies

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
SW surely appreciates your driving it into the ground.
Well, all SW has to do is let me know that
I'm not the one calling Members "dumb as shit"
Appears your Snap on SGT Stripes has swelled up your head.

TBLee

Governor

I am not advocating for any one person. Simply voicing my opinion on what I see happening on this forum. Life will go o. For each and everyone of us, regardless of what happens within this forum.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
which one Dawg. feel free to call me out on one.....

i'll wait....
"Just because you're dumb as shit"
You're INSULTING Members, surely you
realize only members and guest see that shit!
Why would guest want to join when they see a MOD Insulting Members?
Why would businesses want to advertise here?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
"Just because you're dumb as shit"
You're INSULTING Members, surely you
realize only members and guest see that shit!
Why would guest want to join when they see a MOD Insulting Members?
Why would businesses want to advertise here?
businesses dont advertise among shit posters.

TBLee

Governor

if one individual claims that you damaged their car by walking on it. and they have proof. would you ask for the proof?

when they provide the proof and their proof shows you were standing on a picnic table near their car, and in no way on their car. would you dismiss that proof?

if they persisted and said, well it's their opinion that it IS proof and they want compensation from you, does it make it ok then, and therefore you are liable and owe?

W

WTF? I have no idea what you are asking, or the relevance.