• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just because you're dumb as sh*t...

..does not mean the rest of America must become as dumb as you and start believing the absurdities you spew.

yes you.

resist the stupid.
Hug? You seem upset, are you crying?

Goodluck in the Ukraine Phil, you will get your war with Russia, Godspeed.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
WTF is going on with this forum. No wonder so many are leaving and not returning.
Yes. Liars are being called to task. A simple matter..post a reference with valid proof

They don't. They insult instead and flee

Who knew there were so many unable to stand on the merits and argue their point

TBLee

Governor
Yes. Liars are being called to task. A simple matter..post a reference with valid proof

They don't. They insult instead and flee

Who knew there were so many unable to stand on the merits and argue their point
Honestly….I just see a lot of BS happening and insulting going on all the way around. Very few innocent people on this forum, and that includes YOU and ME. Acknowledging that would be huge. It is really too bad, as this forum will not make it headed on its current path. There is a reason people are leaving.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly….I just see a lot of BS happening and insulting going on all the way around. Very few innocent people on this forum, and that includes YOU and ME. Acknowledging that would be huge. It is really too bad, as this forum will not make it headed on its current path. There is a reason people are leaving.
There is a reason. Lies. Refusal to provide supporting reference. Insults and personal attacks in place of the requests for reference ....

No one that can support an argument need leave. Everyone that can only support by attack and insult is free to go

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Here's the typical these days

_trump won the election he was robbed

--: ok. Got proof

__ f you brownshirt. Gimme a Russia collusion claim... right brownshirt..

That pretty much everything these days

TBLee

Governor
There is a reason. Lies. Refusal to provide supporting reference. Insults and personal attacks in place of the requests for reference ....

No one that can support an argument need leave. Everyone that can only support by attack and insult is free to go
….ok.