• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just because you're dumb as sh*t...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
To place the blame at the feet of one person is very disingenuous. I didn’t “chastise” you. One just needs to go back and read my posts to see that I clearly said numerous times that many have played a part in the deterioration of this site.
I didn't say dog was the sole person driving anything. I simply said dawg.

Anyway you could have helped with a small step back towards reason.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If that is all you got out of our conversation then it’s apparent that nothing will change the direction of this forum.
Bizarre, you literally just got done telling me that we shouldn't be placing the blame at the feet of any one person.

What will change the direction of this form is honesty. You can't even attain that in this exchange with regard to my question to you about the photograph that I shared.

TBLee

Governor
I didn't say dog was the sole person driving anything. I simply said dawg.

Anyway you could have helped with a small step back towards reason.
And you Could have helped with a conversation about ways to build this forum back to what it once was. Instead, my words totally fell on deaf ears.

TBLee

Governor
Bizarre, you literally just got done telling me that we shouldn't be placing the blame at the feet of any one person.

What will change the direction of this form is honesty. You can't even attain that in this exchange with regard to my question to you about the photograph that I shared.
I did indeed and I stand by my statement. I have repeated numerous times to you that I have no interest in getting involved in the conversation between you and Dawg. For some odd reason you keep insisting that I get involved. That would do nothing but perpetuate exactly what you claim to want to end on this forum.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Oh..I believe we ALL are responsible for own actions. No doubt about it. Those we left made their decision to do so, as do those who remain.
To be clear, the exchange between you and I in this thread is not personal. For the most part, over the past 4 years you and I have been able to disagree in a civil manner and even agree sometimes. Others just can't make themselves do that. Being part of the solution means work and upping their game. They don't wanna do that. They prefer being part of the problem...sliding the manhole cover back, popping out and firing a shot and ducking back into the sewer or just dwelling in the sewer altogether. I've seen where some of the sewer dwellers here have moved on to. Some of them were banned in other forums for the same shiite they do/did here.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And you Could have helped with a conversation about ways to build this forum back to what it once was. Instead, my words totally fell on deaf ears.
I'm all about building this forum back up. You think i'm not? we're dealt what we're dealt.

Does pretending AOC was on Pelosis desk when she absolutely was not build the site?

you cant even answer that...and you're give me the 'deaf ears' routine? you. cant. even. answer. that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I did indeed and I stand by my statement. I have repeated numerous times to you that I have no interest in getting involved in the conversation between you and Dawg. For some odd reason you keep insisting that I get involved. That would do nothing but perpetuate exactly what you claim to want to end on this forum.
it hasnothing to do with me and dawg. it is a photograh.

not answering perpetuates a falsehood.

TBLee

Governor
To be clear, the exchange between you and I in this thread is not personal. For the most part, over the past 4 years you and I have been able to disagree in a civil manner and even agree sometimes. Others just can't make themselves do that. Being part of the solution means work and upping their game. They don't wanna do that. They prefer being part of the problem...sliding the manhole cover back, popping out and firing a shot and ducking back into the sewer or just dwelling in the sewer altogether. I've seen where some of the sewer dwellers here have moved on to. Some of them were banned in other forums for the same shiite they do/did here.
I will say there have been several viable, honest posters who have moved on and are now enjoying other forums. On a personal note, I have had some great conversations here, but have stepped back a few times when those conversations turned ugly. And yes, you and I have managed to keep our exchanges with each other civil.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
exactly correct. appreciate your level headed reply.

TBLee

Governor
I'm all about building this forum back up. You think i'm not? we're dealt what we're dealt.

Does pretending AOC was on Pelosis desk when she absolutely was not build the site?

you cant even answer that...and you're give me the 'deaf ears' routine? you. cant. even. answer. that.
Your assertion that my responding to that ONE thread is somehow necessary is absurd. I have made my stance clear, I am not at all interested in that shitshow.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Your assertion that my responding to that ONE thread is somehow necessary is absurd. I have made my stance clear, I am not at all interested in that shitshow.
i didnt say it was necessary. i note that you refuse to comment on smething that is patently obvious. while simultaneously pretending to be in favor of elevating the site and it's content.

by the way, that shitshow wasnt my doing.

TBLee

Governor
i didnt say it was necessary. i note that you refuse to comment on smething that is patently obvious. while simultaneously pretending to be in favor of elevating the site and it's content.

by the way, that shitshow wasnt my doing.
….let it go Phil. Let it go..

protectionist

Governor
I agree with you. Embarrassing is all hell.

You would think the other poster would just stand on his two feet like a man, take his beating, and admit the truth and stop playing games
Sounds like you are who is playing games. You started this silly thread, no ? 1678323247224.png