• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just because you're dumb as sh*t...

Nope..lost me again
More of that cross conditioned suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming way beyond therapy SCOTUS Islamidiotocracy Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia way too dang lily brilliant white dumb as shit avoidance - acceptance where after decades it doesn't matter to a Christian Nation Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition no matter how many thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights - Eisenhower old glories presented to Holocaust survivors - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists eradicate in "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" even if Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as fabricated Islam misnomers are tortured by Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" lost.....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
More of that cross conditioned suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming way beyond therapy SCOTUS Islamidiotocracy Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia way too dang lily brilliant white dumb as shit avoidance - acceptance where after decades it doesn't matter to a Christian Nation Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition no matter how many thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights - Eisenhower old glories presented to Holocaust survivors - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists eradicate in "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" even if Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as fabricated Islam misnomers are tortured by Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" lost.....
Uh oh.

In that wrong is rite Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "What is 9/11 ?" supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court where 2 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens apparently are Klues Klucks duh Klans Islam for Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia from a Bicentennial precedent of SCOTUS & those crooks on Capital Hill granted standing to thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights - Eisenhower presented old glories to Holocaust survivors - hand scribed old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" .....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
In that wrong is rite Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "What is 9/11 ?" supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court where 2 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens apparently are Klues Klucks duh Klans Islam for Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia from a Bicentennial precedent of SCOTUS & those crooks on Capital Hill granted standing to thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights - Eisenhower presented old glories to Holocaust survivors - hand scribed old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" .....
Pizazzy...but...nope..don't follow

Pizazzy...but...nope..don't follow
As for decades of this Christian Nation SCOTUS national religion of Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia under color of law interpretation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" where Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam for the suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement schizophrenic "man is God" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists Klues Klucks duh Klans of why Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam to those crooks on Capital Hill, but SCOTUS isn't a Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court ....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As for decades of this Christian Nation SCOTUS national religion of Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia under color of law interpretation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" where Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam for the suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement schizophrenic "man is God" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists Klues Klucks duh Klans of why Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam to those crooks on Capital Hill, but SCOTUS isn't a Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court ....
Potentially, but what about urine in thine eyes

Potentially, but what about urine in thine eyes
Obviously more Klues Klucks duh Klans Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia in their WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" concentration camp tradition from Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists under color of baptize thine eyes by urinations SCOTUS fabricated Islam law of "man is God" concerning Washington, D.C. born USA citizens....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Obviously more Klues Klucks duh Klans Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia in their WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" concentration camp tradition from Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists under color of baptize thine eyes by urinations SCOTUS fabricated Islam law of "man is God" concerning Washington, D.C. born USA citizens....
Ever get those “Circus Animals” cookies with the frosting and little sprinkles? Now those things are underrated!

Ever get those “Circus Animals” cookies with the frosting and little sprinkles? Now those things are underrated!
It's always interesting yet pathetic when Federal Lynching churchstate Freudian slips admit to SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 United States of Islamidiotocracy Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia national religion when their cross conditioned way beyond therapy cognitive dissonance is just way too dang lily brilliant white retarded hatred...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's always interesting yet pathetic when Federal Lynching churchstate Freudian slips admit to SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 United States of Islamidiotocracy Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia national religion when their cross conditioned way beyond therapy cognitive dissonance is just way too dang lily brilliant white retarded hatred...
I’ll bet Rehnquist liked those circus animal cookies as well.

I’ll bet Rehnquist liked those circus animal cookies as well.
As that We the People rite to practice Christ existed before God even if an Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception takes precedent.....in Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia of the United States of Islamidiotocracy....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
As that We the People rite to practice Christ existed before God even if an Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception takes precedent.....in Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia of the United States of Islamidiotocracy....
Agreed - Circus Animal cookies are revelatory…so much so that it puts one in mind of our faith in the Almighty. In short, these treats are proof of God.

Boltlady

Mayor
WTF is going on with this forum. No wonder so many are leaving and not returning.
This is no longer a forum. It's a cut and paste. People are not supposed to think for themselves and actual debate is not allowed.

To wit: fo·rum| ˈfôrəm | noun (plural forums) 1 a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged: it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research. • a website or web page where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Rant on "kiddo"
I haven't ruined anything, I'm not the one posting Personal Insults to members
another empty LIE by YOU

I'm going to do as bd adviced and ignore Trolls
Really? You do not post personal insults?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Rant on "kiddo"
I haven't ruined anything, I'm not the one posting Personal Insults to members
another empty LIE by YOU

I'm going to do as bd adviced and ignore Trolls
I just want to take a moment to point out that you regularly troll people. And when you call people boy, that's an insult. So it's kind of a pot calling the kettle black situation. Have a nice day

Boltlady

Mayor
here's your 'desk' pic again...

View attachment 74233
So these reporters got it wrong?

https://www.independent.co.uk › news › world › americas › us-politics › alexandria-ocasio-cortez-nancy-pelosi-climate-change-congress-democrats-protest-a8632361.html
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez storms Nancy Pelosi's office for climate ...
Ms Ocasio-Cortez sit-in appearance would be the first time she ever visited Ms Pelosi's office. Justice Democrats, another progressive organisation, also joined the Sunrise activists, primarily...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

https://www.independent.co.uk › news › world › americas › us-politics › alexandria-ocasio-cortez-nancy-pelosi-climate-change-congress-democrats-protest-a8632361.html
Ms Ocasio-Cortez sit-in appearance would be the first time she ever visited Ms Pelosi's office. Justice Democrats, another progressive organisation, also joined the Sunrise activists, primarily...
Got what wrong? If by got it wrong your positioning it as she and a bunch of others went in there destroyed pelosi's office, shit on the floor, threatened the lives of others, try to take over the country, etc etc etc, then yeah they got it wrong.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I just want to take a moment to point out that you regularly troll people. And when you call people boy, that's an insult. So it's kind of a pot calling the kettle black situation. Have a nice day
12 days Later and posting of Trolling, :) so replying is now Trolling as you just did?
When I call people BOY it's usually when they are YOUNGER than me
or as when I called my daughter when a kid for being a TOM-BOY? I'd enjoy someone in PJ call me a Boy so I could feel Younger. (I guess I forget how sensitive some are)

You do the same.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I'll never believe another Reporter, NEVER,
especially after this bs

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
12 days Later and posting of Trolling, :) so replying is now Trolling as you just did?
When I call people BOY it's usually when they are YOUNGER than me
or as when I called my daughter when a kid for being a TOM-BOY? I'd enjoy someone in PJ call me a Boy so I could feel Younger. (I guess I forget how sensitive some are)

You do the same.
Hey..you're who was complaining. If it's all good it's all good. Right?