• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just for a moment

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
My alarm radio went off at 0515 that day (PST) and the stuff started being announced and at first I I thought it was some sick war of the worlds redo thought up by some radio station idiot. I turned on the TV ant realized it wasn't a joke and thought the world has changed and not for the better.

Now we seem to be buddies with them, how soon we forget and repeat history.: (

It's a very clear day here in Texas today, just like it was on that day in 2001.
Managing a lot used as a burial plot from those burning Bush's more perfect 9/11 union of "serve the Pope or die" & Islam "death to the infidels" in rendering 2,977 lives as insignificant as those thieving more than 24 US Constitutions for arson granted standing by this Christian Nation SCOTUS must be a happy day for Christiananality pedophilia's union except the master plan didn't accomplish nuking Temple Mount exterminating Israel.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Managing a lot used as a burial plot from those burning Bush's more perfect 9/11 union of "serve the Pope or die" & Islam "death to the infidels" in rendering 2,977 lives as insignificant as those thieving more than 24 US Constitutions for arson granted standing by this Christian Nation SCOTUS must be a happy day for Christiananality pedophilia's union except the master plan didn't accomplish nuking Temple Mount exterminating Israel.
Whatever you're doing is affecting your cognitive process, you really need to stop for your own good.

God of War

Governor
I was putting a tie on, running late, when I turned the TV on. I watched for a while. I was shocked at how quickly the facts were coming in within the day. It was too much information readily available in too short of a time. Either it was b.s., was a conspiracy, or somebody dropped the ball.

It was all three but mostly somebody dropped the ball and nobody paid that price for dropping it other than the American people for 20 years.

Whatever you're doing is affecting your cognitive process, you really need to stop for your own good.
How unfortunate cognitive dissonance avoidance in Chief Justice Rehnquist's 20 years old imagined fabricated Islam misnomer paired with Christian Nation immaculate drug conceptions to protect & serve those burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom US Constitution arsonists WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations seems to still be law of the land excuse for Christiananality pedophilia as the Reichquest's national religion thru 9/11.

That post was either a textual Rorschach test or AI growing up before our very eyes. Which do you think?
More avoidance from suicidal Christiananality pedophilia super egos forgoing acceptance of their 9/11 national religion in sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of 2,977 as if way too dang lily brilliant white.....

God of War

Governor
More avoidance from suicidal Christiananality pedophilia super egos forgoing acceptance of their 9/11 national religion in sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of 2,977 as if way too dang lily brilliant white.....
I think the other one is a little better than this one for framing and hanging.

I think the other one is a little better than this one for framing and hanging.
So for some 60 years continuation in Christiananality pedophilia lynching enforcement of the national religion to maintain SCOTUS way too dang lily brilliant white fabricated Islam misnomer plus immaculate drug conceptions where 9/11 execution was the legal law of the land is better....

write on

Senator
I was putting a tie on, running late, when I turned the TV on. I watched for a while. I was shocked at how quickly the facts were coming in within the day. It was too much information readily available in too short of a time. Either it was b.s., was a conspiracy, or somebody dropped the ball.

It was all three but mostly somebody dropped the ball and nobody paid that price for dropping it other than the American people for 20 years.
I'm curious as to why you think that. Was it a prequel to the neocons move to Iraq?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My alarm radio went off at 0515 that day (PST) and the stuff started being announced and at first I I thought it was some sick war of the worlds redo thought up by some radio station idiot. I turned on the TV ant realized it wasn't a joke and thought the world has changed and not for the better.

Now we seem to be buddies with them, how soon we forget and repeat history.: (
Yes, was fixing to go out the door and it took 2 days before I left the TV

Now Americans are electing them to Congress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yep. Life can change forever or be gone in an instant. Timothy McVeigh can burn in hell with the 9/11 hijackers too.
and it doesn't have to be a terrorist attack
7 years ago I was typing in PJ and in the blink of the eye woke after bypass surgery

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Politicians never pay for dropping the Ball
They just become RICH

Politicians never pay for dropping the Ball
They just become RICH
Must be why liberals prey in this Christian Nation of "man is God" as SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated Islam misnomer paired with immaculate drug conceptions to render those burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate Arab 9/11 patriot act health care plan law of the land after WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" concentration camp thieving US Constitution arsonists national religion were granted Christiananality pedophilia standing for baptize thine eyes by urinations.