• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just leave the anti woke capital already - Disney is pulling out of a $1 billion investment in Florida amid DeSantis feud

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yessir - anti-business is the WAY TO WIN a national election, just when you thought the right wing couldn't go any lower, along comes the white gogo boot wearing GREAT RWHITE HOPE little Ronnie. SO THIS GILLIGAN TWIN GUY IS THE ANSWER TO THE GREATEST LOSER - yeah ok !

Oh and he will control your kid's health care and what they can read, write or say - long live the right wing dicktatorship !

Disney is pulling out of a $1 billion investment in Florida amid DeSantis feud - CBS News

TBLee

Governor
Yessir - anti-business is the WAY TO WIN a national election, just when you thought the right wing couldn't go any lower, along comes the white gogo boot wearing GREAT RWHITE HOPE little Ronnie. SO THIS GILLIGAN TWIN GUY IS THE ANSWER TO THE GREATEST LOSER - yeah ok !

Oh and he will control your kid's health care and what they can read, write or say - long live the right wing dicktatorship !

Disney is pulling out of a $1 billion investment in Florida amid DeSantis feud - CBS News
Don’t be so silly. Disney’s issues have very little to do with DeSantis and their ”feud”. The company has been having issues for a while now.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Don’t be so silly. Disney’s issues have very little to do with DeSantis and their ”feud”. The company has been having issues for a while now.
A third and final wave of layoffs to reach the 7,000 total is expected before the beginning of summer, the company said. Disney had about 220,000 workers as of October 1, of which approximately 166,000 were employed in the United States. A cut of 7,000 jobs represents about 3% of its global workforce.

“The difficult reality of many colleagues and friends leaving Disney is not something we take lightly,” Iger said in a memo to staff last month. “In tough moments, we must always do what is required to ensure Disney can continue delivering exceptional entertainment to audiences and guests around the world – now, and long into the future.”

The layoffs follow Iger’s return to Disney in November after the company’s board fired Bob Chapek as its leader.

TBLee

Governor
A third and final wave of layoffs to reach the 7,000 total is expected before the beginning of summer, the company said. Disney had about 220,000 workers as of October 1, of which approximately 166,000 were employed in the United States. A cut of 7,000 jobs represents about 3% of its global workforce.

“The difficult reality of many colleagues and friends leaving Disney is not something we take lightly,” Iger said in a memo to staff last month. “In tough moments, we must always do what is required to ensure Disney can continue delivering exceptional entertainment to audiences and guests around the world – now, and long into the future.”

The layoffs follow Iger’s return to Disney in November after the company’s board fired Bob Chapek as its leader.
And? This move isn’t about “Desantis“. It is about a poorly run Disney corporation.

protectionist

Governor

Good! Never did like Disney and all their bad ideas. Now if we could just get rid of them entirely, maybe there wouldn't be any more little kids killed by alligators, because the money grabbers thought it was cool to have a lake for people to go swimming in.

NOTE: Lakes are OFF LIMITS for swimming in Florida.

Where are they going, instead? Have they said? Georgia? Lousiana? Texas?

protectionist

Governor
well "bad complexion" ( NOT MY WORDS ) Nikki wants them in S.C., Newsome said come to Cali - If it's brown flush it down.
I think it's only an expansion to Lake Nona. Unfortunately the main Disneyworld isnt leaving, YET. Good riddance when it does.

Good! Never did like Disney and all their bad ideas. Now if we could just get rid of them entirely, maybe there wouldn't be any more little kids killed by alligators, because the money grabbers thought it was cool to have a lake for people to go swimming in.

NOTE: Lakes are OFF LIMITS for swimming in Florida.

Now you MAGA Num Nuts hate Disney because your leaders told you to

Jack4freedom

Governor
Meh….Disney’s issues have absolutely nothing to do with DeSantis. Nil
Disney is WOKE and has many WOKE employees and managers. DeSantis is the King of UNWOKE…..What a total horses ass this idiot is….If I were a betting man, (and I am) I would bet on Disney to thrive and succeed long after DeSantis 15 minutes of UNWOKE fame are dead and gone. What a crappy candidate.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Meh….Disney’s issues have absolutely nothing to do with DeSantis. Nil
Disney invested billions and is the largest employer in the state. DeSantis, like Trump, thinks revenge is the way to go. So he killed the contract under which Disney could run their property and make improvements without having to get state approval. It was a good deal for both sides....and saved the surrounding counties a ton of money for roads and infrastructure. Now they'll have to tax residents to pay for things Disney previously paid for. All because DeSantis didn't like them expressing an opinion contrary to his.

TBLee

Governor
Disney is WOKE and has many WOKE employees and managers. DeSantis is the King of UNWOKE…..What a total horses ass this idiot is….If I were a betting man, (and I am) I would bet on Disney to thrive and succeed long after DeSantis 15 minutes of UNWOKE fame are dead and gone. What a crappy candidate.
In other words….Desantis has nothing to do with Disney’s layoffs and issues. Totally on their inability to find a good leader for their company. Anywho….we shall see how things go with Disney, and however that goes will have NIL to do with DeSantis. They created their own mess, and now they will have to find a way to solve their OWN issues.

protectionist

Governor
Good enough candidate to have become governor. Would make a good vice-president running mate for Trump, who leads DeSantis, Biden, and all wanna bes.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Good enough candidate to have become governor. Would make a good vice-president running mate for Trump, who leads DeSantis, Biden, and all wanna bes.
Biden …….47%

Trump…..40%

Right now in head to head match up

Trump hates DeSantis and by the time to pick a running mate DeSantis will hate Trump. No way these two ass holes run together.