• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just leave the anti woke capital already - Disney is pulling out of a $1 billion investment in Florida amid DeSantis feud

Jack4freedom

Governor
In other words….Desantis has nothing to do with Disney’s layoffs and issues. Totally on their inability to find a good leader for their company. Anywho….we shall see how things go with Disney, and however that goes will have NIL to do with DeSantis. They created their own mess, and now they will have to find a way to solve their OWN issues.
I am aware that Disney certainly will do what they want regardless of what DeSantis says or does. However if Disney diverts their bussiness and assets away from Florida because of this idiotic anti woke crap from DeSantis, it could easily destroy Ronny’s political career.

TBLee

Governor
I am aware that Disney certainly will do what they want regardless of what DeSantis says or does. However if Disney diverts their bussiness and assets away from Florida because of this idiotic anti woke crap from DeSantis, it could easily destroy Ronny’s political career.
I guess we shall see. I don’t honestly think Disney will “move”. As for DeSantis and his career time will tell. Although I am not convinced the two are intertwine.

TBLee

Governor
H

Nah, it hits at the heart of the truth.MAGA Num Nuts sit on their fat ass an await their marching orders from their "leaders"...Today's order ...Hate Disney
Hate Disney? I could care less about Disney, and would never use the term hate. But of course as usual, it is one of the top words in your vocabulary. Carry on…

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In other words….Desantis has nothing to do with Disney’s layoffs and issues. Totally on their inability to find a good leader for their company. Anywho….we shall see how things go with Disney, and however that goes will have NIL to do with DeSantis. They created their own mess, and now they will have to find a way to solve their OWN issues.
DeSantis is the reason they are canceling the billion dollar investment in Florida. His actions have benefited none of the surrounding counties or their citizens.

Florida made a deal with Disney in 1960. Now DeSantis in canceling that legal contract for revenge on Disney's statement about the "Don't say gay" law...no other reason. If it was actually the right thing to do then DeSantis would have moved to do it years ago.

Disney had plans to invest $17b in Florida and create another 13,000 jobs. They currently employ 75,000 people in that state. One can only imagine how many people in the surrounding area owe their jobs to Disney. DeSantis is a moron for his effort to teach Disney a lesson.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh I guess DeSantis and his goon squad are Disney Supporters?...NOT, I'm not PC like you I hate Desantis's guts
I'm sure he will not lose sleep over your hate
Have you ever been to Disneyworld and shown your support?
It's way over rated.

protectionist

Governor

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hate Disney? I could care less about Disney, and would never use the term hate. But of course as usual, it is one of the top words in your vocabulary. Carry on…
Wonder what he's 'backalive' from!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In a compendium, which includes the Democrat polls.
Do you really think Rasmussen is the one to listen to? If so, how does their 2020 poll showing BIden far ahead of Trump square with your opinion that the election was stolen?

protectionist

Governor
Do you really think Rasmussen is the one to listen to? If so, how does their 2020 poll showing BIden far ahead of Trump square with your opinion that the election was stolen?

I'll go with the Realclearpolitics compendium, although polls slant toward Democrats, because generally, Republicans don't answer polls.

Hard to imagine that ANYBODY could fair Biden (over anybody).