• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just one more reason to leave the UN

EatTheRich

President
The main reason to leave the UN is that it's an imperialist alliance that helps organize and maintain the capitalist system and the dominance of imperialist powers such as the United States and the subordination of the colonial and semi-colonial world.

Why not just move to Russia and get it over with Al…..Form your own UN with the Chi Comimes, North Korea and Iran….BTW, What’s up in Vegas……Not one white person out of at least 100 in the halftime show! 80% of the players too…CRT????
China and Russia already own the UN.

Jack4freedom

Governor
China and Russia already own the UN.
As a Trumper, you are now in bed with Putin, Xi, Kim Dung Bung and The Irainians….Looks like Trump is trying to get the old gang back together. Yesterday Trump said he would encourage Russia to attack anybody who’s dues were paid late. You support a traitorous imbecile who rapes women in his spare time and cheats at golf. Way to go Al!

Because, unlike you, I'm not an anti-semite.
Anti- Zionism is not anti-Semitism.
Zionism began over a century ago in Europe as a settler-colonial project designed to transform Palestine into a Jewish majority state; Jews were outnumbered 10:1 at that time.
Such a blatant attempt at ethnic cleansing can not be accomplished without regular deception, including outright lies to justify their current genocide in Palestine

As a Trumper, you are now in bed with Putin, Xi, Kim Dung Bung and The Irainians….Looks like Trump is trying to get the old gang back together. Yesterday Trump said he would encourage Russia to attack anybody who’s dues were paid late. You support a traitorous imbecile who rapes women in his spare time and cheats at golf. Way to go Al!

As McHeil's Navy their veritable plethora of rhetorical balderdash must be more of that Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom Christiananality pedophilia can't achieve in Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11......as Trump refusing to honor a NATO Treaty....

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
I’d leave the UN before NATO. And I would never leave NATO.

The UN is fine but the diplomats in Manhattan are not having to live with their resolutions. Put it in Nairobi or São Paulo and see what happens.