• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just remember the most violent uprising in our history.

Mick

The Right is always right
Democrats were the conservatives of the day...republicans were the liberals. They switched sides. Why do you think we went from just 11 republicans in congress from the southern states in 1964 to over 100 today? The racists switched parties.
Democrats are always on the rotten side of history. From slavery to the civil war to looting, rioting, and the destruction of America. Your people are the worst.

Mick

Democrats were the conservatives of the day...republicans were the liberals. They switched sides. Why do you think we went from just 11 republicans in congress from the southern states in 1964 to over 100 today? The racists switched parties.
Democrats were the extremists of those days and the extremists now. Always siding with the worst elements in a dark chapter of American history. Coincidence I think not.

Mick

Republicans in 1860: All lives matter.
Democrats in 1860: Black lives don't matter, only whites.

Republicans in 2020: All lives matter
Democrats in 2020: All lives matter is racist and not inclusive. It must be that just black lives matter.

Sick, sick people. Republicans have been on the right side of history from the beginning.

Boca

Governor
It is overly apparent that you are woefully ignorant on this subject, sir.

Right from the get-go you need to understand that no leaders were executed for treason as no treason was committed.

The southern states did not seek to overthrow the established government of their country which is what traitors do. In this case some states who willingly joined into a union of states knowing that were they to ever feel encroached upon they had a right to secede from that union.

Lets look at some quotes from our founders on the matter that can be found in the book, “The Real Lincoln,” by Thomas DiLorenzo.

Thomas Jefferson in his First Inaugural Address said, “If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union, or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left to combat it.” Fifteen years later, after the New England Federalists attempted to secede, Jefferson said, “If any state in the Union will declare that it prefers separation … to a continuance in the union …. I have no hesitation in saying, ‘Let us separate.'”

At Virginia’s ratification convention, the delegates said, “The powers granted under the Constitution being derived from the People of the United States may be resumed by them whensoever the same shall be perverted to their injury or oppression.” In Federalist Paper 39, James Madison, the father of the Constitution, cleared up what “the people” meant, saying the proposed Constitution would be subject to ratification by the people, “not as individuals composing one entire nation, but as composing the distinct and independent States to which they respectively belong.” In a word, states were sovereign; the federal government was a creation, an agent, a servant of the states.

in 1861 even unionist politicians saw secession as a right of states. Maryland Rep. Jacob M. Kunkel said, “Any attempt to preserve the Union between the States of this Confederacy by force would be impractical, and destructive of republican liberty.” The northern Democratic and Republican parties favored allowing the South to secede in peace.

Just about every major Northern newspaper editorialized in favor of the South’s right to secede.
New York Tribune (Feb. 5, 1860): “If tyranny and despotism justified the Revolution of 1776, then we do not see why it would not justify the secession of Five Millions of Southrons from the Federal Union in 1861.” Detroit Free Press (Feb. 19, 1861): “An attempt to subjugate the seceded States, even if successful could produce nothing but evil — evil unmitigated in character and appalling in content.”

In Federalist Paper 45, Madison guaranteed: “The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite.” The South seceded because of Washington’s encroachment on that vision.

The Framers had a deathly fear of federal government abuse. They saw state sovereignty as a protection. That’s why they gave us the Ninth and 10th Amendments. They saw secession as the ultimate protection against Washington tyranny.

Secession is not protection against establishing a government to prevent the abolishment of slavery. The key issue in the right to secession is NOT separating oneself from a government that prevents the “self-determination” of “peoples,” but separating oneself from a government that fails in its purpose: the protection of individual rights.

Now, personally I feel as if we are a better, stronger nation being we remained united, but with that having been said I also understand that there were many underlying reasons some states sought to go their separate ways, right or wrong in our opinions today aside, it is just so. I'm sorry it isn't as simple as your failed US educational system indoctrinated you to believe.

Perhaps you might try reading various sources and learning their various views, then decide for yourself.... Probably not, but a friendly suggestion none the less.

OR...…..., feel free to return to your whole civil war was about evil white democrats fighting to own other people, then 100 years later all met in center field at half time, changed hats and are somehow all republicans today.......
Aboulutly brutal smack down overload; whether he/she/it will slink away for a few days is questionable?

All depends on ego.

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
How were they "Democrats" when they left and were no longer part of the American political system ?

Please stop trying slither under that rock in defense of that conservative uprising.

Just denounce it and its modern day iterations you cons keep trying to foment in the present day.

Okay ?
silly child, you believe democrats were pieced because they lost slaves? LOL they never lost them they still have them on the plantation

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
most slave owners were white, but why are you now dodging?
Thx for proving how damn uneducated you are...………...and dodging biggest slave owners were Black...………...all the white slave owners were Democrats...…….are ya ashamed now of being a damn Democrat or being black?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Thx for proving how damn uneducated you are...………...and dodging biggest slave owners were Black...………...all the white slave owners were Democrats...…….are ya ashamed now of being a damn Democrat or being black?
Of the roughly 2 million slaves, 12,000 were owned by blacks. That’s well under 1%. But nice try, sweetie.

And no, you’re from the ideology of slavery. I’d much rather be me than you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of the roughly 2 million slaves, 12,000 were owned by blacks. That’s well under 1%. But nice try, sweetie.

And no, you’re from the ideology of slavery. I’d much rather be me than you.
African Tribal Chiefs sole Blacks to Kenyans (Obama family were BIGGESTEST slave trader in Kenya) and you voted for the slave trader Twice...………:)......you support Slavery

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
African Tribal Chiefs sole Blacks to Kenyans (Obama family were BIGGESTEST slave trader in Kenya) and you voted for the slave trader Twice...………:)......you support Slavery
prove it.

and if you’re so worried about what people’s ancestors have done, then I assume you support reparations in this country? Or are you a dirty hypocrite?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
prove it.

and if you’re so worried about what people’s ancestors have done, then I assume you support reparations in this country? Or are you a dirty hypocrite?
Why post and prove to be a punk...………….my gawd BOY, prove African Chiefs sold their people into Slavery,,,,,,,,,,how old are you 5? Yeah, reparations should be paid to every living slave from 1860...……………"dirty hypocrite" LMFAO...……..that's PUNK for Racist........coward

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Why post and prove to be a punk...………….my gawd BOY, prove African Chiefs sold their people into Slavery,,,,,,,,,,how old are you 5? Yeah, reparations should be paid to every living slave from 1860...……………"dirty hypocrite" LMFAO...……..that's PUNK for Racist........coward
you said that’s Obama’s family was the top slaveowner. Prove it.