• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just remember the most violent uprising in our history.

EatTheRich

President
Republicans in 1860: All lives matter.
Democrats in 1860: Black lives don't matter, only whites.

Republicans in 2020: All lives matter
Democrats in 2020: All lives matter is racist and not inclusive. It must be that just black lives matter.

Sick, sick people. Republicans have been on the right side of history from the beginning.
Yeah, I heard “all lives matter” from Republicans a lot when they were arguing what level of elevated risk of mass death from Coronavirus was an acceptable sacrifice to make for the good of Wall Street.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, the equality of every man. Every life matters. Horrific ideals!

Damn those Republicans for saying all are created equal!

Lulz
yup...in 1860 republicans were liberals. Southern democrats were conservatives who fought against change.

Last edited:
And we made a damn big mistake in letting those traitors back into the union. They should have been held as a protected entity like Puerto Rico. No vote. They gave up that right when they seceded.
You talk as if you know your history. ha ha After the war whites in the Confedrate states had no vote but blacks did and there were a great number of Republican blacks sent to DC.
We should have also executed all of their leaders after the war for treason. Maybe next time.
As you've been shown to clearly not be a student of history either in the distant or even recent past your exhorting for creating a multi-generation insurgency is to be expected I guess.

EatTheRich

President
You talk as if you know your history. ha ha After the war whites in the Confedrate states had no vote but blacks did and there were a great number of Republican blacks sent to DC.

As you've been shown to clearly not be a student of history either in the distant or even recent past your exhorting for creating a multi-generation insurgency is to be expected I guess.
Loyal whites never lost the right to vote, although in some states poor whites were still prohibited from voting by property qualifications ... the Republicans made it a lot easier for poor whites and Blacks to vote back then ... the opposite of what they do now.

Loyal whites never lost the right to vote, although in some states poor whites were still prohibited from voting by property qualifications ... the Republicans made it a lot easier for poor whites and Blacks to vote back then ... the opposite of what they do now.
What do you think you added to what PNWest and I have to say to each other?

Or is this between you and me? ;0)

Mick

The Right is always right
yup...in 1860 republicans were liberals. Southern democrats were conservatives who fought against change.
You'll notice once again that Democrats have taken up the side of evil each and EVERY time. Republicans are always on the right side history. They were then and they are in. Got a cop you and your buddies can shoot in the back?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It was when conservative were told they could no longer own other people as their property .

View attachment 52550

I think they had to call the army out to stop that one too.
Being a student of American history, I remember that one well. The Republicans forced the Democrats to give up their slaves.
Democrats are still angry about that today because the Republicans continue to take their slaves away from them.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Pretty much everything I expected when I posted here......

Oh well, thanks for at least taking the time to explain your reasoning on the matter.
And Democrats continue to engage in treasonous behavior, even today.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
So the Democrats in the south were no longer Americans? Can you all follow that lead and leave already? You're ilk have caused more pay, suffering, and misery for this nation than all others combined.
Coincidentally, I still don't consider democrats to be Americans.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Democrats were the conservatives of the day...republicans were the liberals. They switched sides. Why do you think we went from just 11 republicans in congress from the southern states in 1964 to over 100 today? The racists switched parties.
Holy sheepshit. You are so woefully ignorant of history, it defies logic. The Republican Party was created as the party of abolition. The Democrats were the slave owners.
Do you seriously believe that spewing this same old tired lie, over and over and over again, will make it true?
Wait, never mind, stupid question.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Holy sheepshit. You are so woefully ignorant of history, it defies logic. The Republican Party was created as the party of abolition. The Democrats were the slave owners.
Do you seriously believe that spewing this same old tired lie, over and over and over again, will make it true?
Wait, never mind, stupid question.
abolition was not a conservative position. The anti-slave republicans were called radicals.

Again...the south was mostly democrat, with only 11 republicans in congress in 1964...now there are over 100 republicans from those states. Where did all those racist democratic voters go? They switched sides...as did black voters in the south

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You'll notice once again that Democrats have taken up the side of evil each and EVERY time. Republicans are always on the right side history. They were then and they are in. Got a cop you and your buddies can shoot in the back?
dems passed the civil rights act in 1964. You think that was evil?