• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just remember who among us argued for far less authoritarian interventionism...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Read the section on who signed the Barrington declaration...as well as the 14 or so health organizations that disputed it.

So it wasn't 60,000 "scientists" but it was certainly at a minimum THOUSANDS. "Health organizations?" LOL! As if they haven't all been disgraced by their conduct during the pandemic. Of course they are going to "dispute" it (like Fauci "disputes" his role in GOF research). They are trying like crazy to cover their asses.

Raoul_Luke

So you think Twitter and Facebook are required to let people post whatever they want?
They are required to not cooperate with the government to silence its critis. What kind of a person argues in favor of censorship? Sheesh, just how morally bankrupt are you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They are required to not cooperate with the government to silence its critis. What kind of a person argues in favor of censorship? Sheesh, just how morally bankrupt are you?
The facts show the FBI did not tell Twitter to take down anything. They left it up to Twitter and Facebook. The FBI told them about potential fake accounts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So it wasn't 60,000 "scientists" but it was certainly at a minimum THOUSANDS. "Health organizations?" LOL! As if they haven't all been disgraced by their conduct during the pandemic. Of course they are going to "dispute" it (like Fauci "disputes" his role in GOF research). They are trying like crazy to cover their asses.
Thousands, eh? None of the signatories were verified.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. In fact that is exactly what the evidence his legal proceeding uncovered shows.
2. WTF does "school boards" have to do with, well, anything? They tried to ruin his reputation and ability to earn a living. Your response? "Nothing to see here, move along..."
3. There is precisely zero data to suggest that covid spread further in locations where the schools weren't masked than where they were (your purported anecdote notwithstanding - how do you know she didn't infect her son, rather than the other way around?).

Berensen is a first class data analyst - you don't have to be a "medical expert" to analyze data. Does your position here mean you agree with the conclusions of Scott Atlas, Jay Bhattacharya, Robert Malone, Marty Makary and the sixty thousand or so other medical practitioners and experts who signed The Great Barrington Declaration?

I am unaware of any effort to prevent people from making their own choices wrt covid interventions that he supported. Did you ride that straw man all the way in from Denver?
What qualifies Berenson as a first class data analyst? He has written a number of fictional books. He is a reporter and has written about Madoff, Iraq and 12 spy novels.
He does not have any experience in medicine or medical research.

Fox news was going to give him a show called "COVID Contrarian", but canceled it before it actually got started as Covid deaths went through the roof. Berenson went on Tucker Carlson and claimed vaccines were worse than useless, they are supposedly dangerous. That kind of crap gets people killed. That is why he lost his account with Twitter.

On August 28, 2021, Twitter permanently suspended Berenson for repeated violations of its policy on COVID-19 misinformation, but after Berenson filed suit in December 2021 demanding reinstatement, Twitter reinstated Berenson's account in early summer 2022, in a "mutually acceptable resolution".[34][35] This reinstatement was referred as "significant" by The Atlantic, given that most social-media-banned people fail to win their court cases.[35]

Berenson did not regain Twitter access because of a First-Amendment free speech claim, which was rejected by the judge

Raoul_Luke

What qualifies Berenson as a first class data analyst? He has written a number of fictional books. He is a reporter and has written about Madoff, Iraq and 12 spy novels.
He does not have any experience in medicine or medical research.

Fox news was going to give him a show called "COVID Contrarian", but canceled it before it actually got started as Covid deaths went through the roof. Berenson went on Tucker Carlson and claimed vaccines were worse than useless, they are supposedly dangerous. That kind of crap gets people killed. That is why he lost his account with Twitter.

On August 28, 2021, Twitter permanently suspended Berenson for repeated violations of its policy on COVID-19 misinformation, but after Berenson filed suit in December 2021 demanding reinstatement, Twitter reinstated Berenson's account in early summer 2022, in a "mutually acceptable resolution".[34][35] This reinstatement was referred as "significant" by The Atlantic, given that most social-media-banned people fail to win their court cases.[35]

Berenson did not regain Twitter access because of a First-Amendment free speech claim, which was rejected by the judge

excess death increase - Search (bing.com)

Looks to me like he has a leg to stand on...

middleview

President
Supporting Member

excess death increase - Search (bing.com)

Looks to me like he has a leg to stand on...
Among 192,405,448 persons receiving a total of 354,100,845 mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines during the study period, there were 1,991 reports of myocarditis to VAERS and 1,626 of these reports met the case definition of myocarditis.

Raoul_Luke

Among 192,405,448 persons receiving a total of 354,100,845 mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines during the study period, there were 1,991 reports of myocarditis to VAERS and 1,626 of these reports met the case definition of myocarditis.

Yeah, the rest were unidentifiable heart problems, like the millions who, like myself, suffered heart issues, were tested, and told "it's nothing." I'm here to tell you it WAS something. It caused me to seek medical help and I will do anything to avoid hospitals. I can only wonder when it will flare up again, and what the long-term effect will be.

No comment on the alarming rise in excess death rates? Funny thing is, those Swedes who you think got it all wrong, have fared the BEST on that measure:

1679614547891.png