• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just remember who among us argued for far less authoritarian interventionism...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What does that have to do with you mandating that I take another "dozen or so" now?
Covid isn't the first time we have had mandated vaccinations. Do you remember the polio vaccines that were required to go to school? Measles? Yup...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Covid isn't the first time we have had mandated vaccinations. Do you remember the polio vaccines that were required to go to school? Measles? Yup...
How many polio and measles shots does each person have to get? Oh, and by the way, do polio and measles only affect less than 1% of the population? Because last time I checked, covid is only killing a small percentage of the population (and for all intents and purposes, zero children).

EatTheRich

President
How many polio and measles shots does each person have to get? Oh, and by the way, do polio and measles only affect less than 1% of the population? Because last time I checked, covid is only killing a small percentage of the population (and for all intents and purposes, zero children).
Many others it only maims or causes acute illness. Polio killed no more than 5% of children infected with it. Measles kills less than 0.2%. Kids are required to get 1 polio vaccine and 2-3 measles vaccines to enter public school.

EatTheRich

President
An individual has less than a 0.0002% chance of being killed by an undocumented immigrant, yet you support immigration mandates far more injurious to safety and liberty based on your hysteria about the possibility that one might.

Raoul_Luke

An individual has less than a 0.0002% chance of being killed by an undocumented immigrant, yet you support immigration mandates far more injurious to safety and liberty based on your hysteria about the possibility that one might.
I actually approve of much expanded immigration - but not an open door to what we see streaming across the border now, which is obese women with several children in tow. The people who come here to work I welcome with open arms. I had a nice conversation with an Indian fellow who was working at Home Depot last night I am happy he is here. So you can take that canard and shove it where the sun don't shine.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We have had a total of 103 million cases reported. Without vaccines, how many more deaths? You don't know, but were willing to take chances with all 100 million people.

How many died in 1918 with a much smaller population and no vaccines?

So while you argue that Covid did not "affect" those 100 million, because they didn't die...I had it and I can tell you that I was absolutely affected, even though I didn't die. Thank God for the vaccine.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I actually approve of much expanded immigration - but not an open door to what we see streaming across the border now, which is obese women with several children in tow. The people who come here to work I welcome with open arms. I had a nice conversation with an Indian fellow who was working at Home Depot last night I am happy he is here. So you can take that canard and shove it where the sun don't shine.
You and Trump think all of those crossing the Southern border are rapists, drug smugglers or now fat women with a bunch of kids in tow.

Did you stop for a minute to think about the fact that most illegals are people who came here legally, but overstayed their visa expiration?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

We have had a total of 103 million cases reported. Without vaccines, how many more deaths? You don't know, but were willing to take chances with all 100 million people.

How many died in 1918 with a much smaller population and no vaccines?

So while you argue that Covid did not "affect" those 100 million, because they didn't die...I had it and I can tell you that I was absolutely affected, even though I didn't die. Thank God for the vaccine.
I still do not see a coherent case in there for mandating the vaccination.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You should avoid the NYPost as a source. Note that they do not say how Casey supervised investments of the Employees Retirement System...because he didn't.

The system has a board. The current executive director is a guy named Torta and the CFO is Sara McSurdy. The chairman is David Fillman.

The board has 11 members.

The NYPost links to a 2006 auditor report. It lists the members of the board and Casey ain't on it.

1680017510371.png

Last edited: