• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just say “NO” to NATO. No, no, a thousand times no . . .

1679081666494.png

Photo above- Russian MIG on "final approach" before smashing into a NATO drone yesterday
Not Shown - Putin awarding a medal of honor to the pilot (he really did)

Props to Kamala Harris. A few weeks after her (somewhat offhand) observation that Putin is a “war criminal”. Now the International Criminal Court has just issued an “arrest warrant” for Vlad Putin. Because of . .. (drumroll) . . . “war crimes”.

Geez . . . is this ever great or what? Now all we have to do is send the cops over and slap the cuff's on Vlad, right?

“Knock-knock. Hello? Sorry to bother you. Is this #10 Heroes of the Revolution Boulevard? Does a Mr. Vlad-e-meer Putin reside at this address?”

“What? Nyet. Are you mad? Get out of here before I have you thrown from a hotel window”.

I know . . I know. Nobody believes it would be this easy. The International Criminal Court doesn't have someone like Deputy Barney Fife to send 'round with their warrant. They probably don't even have a SWAT team. ("He won't come out. The tear gas has no effect."). The ICC is evidently hoping Putin will be nabbed trying to de-plane in Beijing?

Okay. I have an idea, Let's send in . . . NATO!

This idea is what's been provoking shrieks of horror on forums like this one. Both from Russian trolls, as well as people who normally support multi-lateral resolution to wars and crimes against humanity. They claim that “NATO use would provoke world war 3”.

Hmmmm . . . maybe. But if that's actually true, then the entire concept of NATO, ever since it's founding in 1952, has been a colossal deception. If we could NEVER ask NATO to do ANYTHING because Russia might detonate a nuke, then why even concoct such an organization in the first place? We could have better spent that money monitoring climate change thermometers, or on sending astronauts to Mars.

Troll objection #2 - “You can't use NATO until a member is attacked. An attack on one is considered an attack on all, according to NATO bylaws. Ukraine is not a member state. You cannot defend it. You must stand by and watch as Russia invades it, shells civilians, kidnaps children, and leaves hundreds of thousands of it's own dead convicts - er, I mean Wagner Group mercenary fighters - on the battlefield. Bwaaah !!!"

Well . . . yesterday the Rooshans did take down a NATO aircraft. Deliberately. There's a real-time video from the drone's GoPro camera showing a Russian Foxbatshit-crazy pilot closing in at 500 miles an hour, whacking it, and then it spirals to its death. To drive home the point, Putin immediately gave the pilot a “hero of the Russian Nation” award last night at their Ukraine War Oscars. (However, I do concede that drone thing was a bit more amped up than simply popping a Chinese weather balloon. I wonder if the Chinese have GoPro video from their dying balloon, too?)

This "special operation watch" is going nowhere. The US looks lame. When Kamala Harris is the strongest voice on behalf of international order. When NATO get's a bloody nose, then stands up and mumbles “okay – but don't try that again . . . “

I'm tired of waiting for Putin to “die of cancer”. Or be taken offstage in a “putsch”. Or fall out of a hotel window. Russia is destroying our aircraft. Let's just put an end to this farce, and have NATO clear the skies, okay? All the requirements have been met: Attack on a member state, and declaration by an International Court that Putin's an effing war criminal.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
If your point is that the entire purpose of NATO (post Soviet Union) has been to serve as a "stalking horse" to provoke WWIII with Russia, you just said the quiet part out loud.

View attachment 74372

Photo above- Russian MIG on "final approach" before smashing into a NATO drone yesterday
Not Shown - Putin awarding a medal of honor to the pilot (he really did)

Props to Kamala Harris. A few weeks after her (somewhat offhand) observation that Putin is a “war criminal”. Now the International Criminal Court has just issued an “arrest warrant” for Vlad Putin. Because of . .. (drumroll) . . . “war crimes”.

Geez . . . is this ever great or what? Now all we have to do is send the cops over and slap the cuff's on Vlad, right?

“Knock-knock. Hello? Sorry to bother you. Is this #10 Heroes of the Revolution Boulevard? Does a Mr. Vlad-e-meer Putin reside at this address?”

“What? Nyet. Are you mad? Get out of here before I have you thrown from a hotel window”.

I know . . I know. Nobody believes it would be this easy. The International Criminal Court doesn't have someone like Deputy Barney Fife to send 'round with their warrant. They probably don't even have a SWAT team. ("He won't come out. The tear gas has no effect."). The ICC is evidently hoping Putin will be nabbed trying to de-plane in Beijing?

Okay. I have an idea, Let's send in . . . NATO!

This idea is what's been provoking shrieks of horror on forums like this one. Both from Russian trolls, as well as people who normally support multi-lateral resolution to wars and crimes against humanity. They claim that “NATO use would provoke world war 3”.

Hmmmm . . . maybe. But if that's actually true, then the entire concept of NATO, ever since it's founding in 1952, has been a colossal deception. If we could NEVER ask NATO to do ANYTHING because Russia might detonate a nuke, then why even concoct such an organization in the first place? We could have better spent that money monitoring climate change thermometers, or on sending astronauts to Mars.

Troll objection #2 - “You can't use NATO until a member is attacked. An attack on one is considered an attack on all, according to NATO bylaws. Ukraine is not a member state. You cannot defend it. You must stand by and watch as Russia invades it, shells civilians, kidnaps children, and leaves hundreds of thousands of it's own dead convicts - er, I mean Wagner Group mercenary fighters - on the battlefield. Bwaaah !!!"

Well . . . yesterday the Rooshans did take down a NATO aircraft. Deliberately. There's a real-time video from the drone's GoPro camera showing a Russian Foxbatshit-crazy pilot closing in at 500 miles an hour, whacking it, and then it spirals to its death. To drive home the point, Putin immediately gave the pilot a “hero of the Russian Nation” award last night at their Ukraine War Oscars. (However, I do concede that drone thing was a bit more amped up than simply popping a Chinese weather balloon. I wonder if the Chinese have GoPro video from their dying balloon, too?)

This "special operation watch" is going nowhere. The US looks lame. When Kamala Harris is the strongest voice on behalf of international order. When NATO get's a bloody nose, then stands up and mumbles “okay – but don't try that again . . . “

I'm tired of waiting for Putin to “die of cancer”. Or be taken offstage in a “putsch”. Or fall out of a hotel window. Russia is destroying our aircraft. Let's just put an end to this farce, and have NATO clear the skies, okay? All the requirements have been met: Attack on a member state, and declaration by an International Court that Putin's an effing war criminal.
NATO has been a joke since a number of its members allowed themselves to become dependant on Russian Energy.

There was a President...what was his name?...... it will come to me, who pointed this out to them and was accused of trying to destroy the alliance.

Common Sense... the death of NATO.......

On a side note, I was in Eastern Europe not that long ago and I can tell you from my own personal experience, they want NOTHING to do with this.

This either ends with a diplomatic solution that nobody is working on or WWIII...... we are virtue signaling ourselves to armageddon.