• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just so we are all clear the Russia Collusion conspiracy theory and the Ukraine Extortion call...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
"In dollar terms"? You just don't have the moral values that would allow you to admit you were wrong. The IG stated that the investigation was justified. There was ample reason to want to determine if there was communication with agents of the Russian government and Putin and members of the Trump campaign.

The Senate report showed there was substantial effort by the Russians to help Trump get elected. The Mueller investigation was not initiated by democrats...and it was not based solely on the dossier. It was based on intelligence assessments of Russian activities related to the election. Crossfire did not start because of the dossier.
So the government investigated itself and determined that everything was done perfectly? LOL!

EatTheRich

President
I'm guessing you didn't read this article since is contains NO quotes from Mueller about the investigation, or at all for that matter.

Thank you for playing., :)
Mueller testified exactly as advised when he did speak. The report also does in fact speak for itself.

Colorforms

Senator
Mueller testified exactly as advised when he did speak. The report also does in fact speak for itself.
The report does speak for itself, and it confirmed that no American citizen was colluding with Russia to pervert an election. The only issue I would take with the report is that they didn't investigate the Hillary campaign, who actually did provably collude with Russia to swing an election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The report does speak for itself, and it confirmed that no American citizen was colluding with Russia to pervert an election. The only issue I would take with the report is that they didn't investigate the Hillary campaign, who actually did provably collude with Russia to swing an election.
So the fact that Steele got some of his dossier from a guy with a Russian name means collusion with the Russian government? Do you have evidence of a link between Danchenko and Putin?

EatTheRich

President
“Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Colorforms

Senator
“Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”
Yep. That's what the report says. No collusion.

Raoul_Luke

And there ya go...yet another bull shit conspiracy you think is all the evidence you need.
And there YOU go, just another big government loving authoritarian citing the government as his "source" for "proof" the government is starlight, golden..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A thousand years of bureaucratic bumbling and malfeasance.
Really? Does that make sense to you? You criticized me for providing information from a variety of sources...but you think they are all from the government. You imply all are not trustworthy...

Yet you offer no source at all and answer the request with gibberish.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Don't hide your list. Here is your absurd list. I'm not interested in going line item by line item because sound minds can see the problem with every listed assertion of collusion.

In large part I specifically voted for Trump because he wanted to make common cause with Russia (and likely against China). He said so out loud. But because the globalist-communists (Dem/Rinos) are in love with China... the CCP, that prospect was anathema to their goals and so they acted against a free America and her interests. It stands that the Mueller Report and Hunter's laptop exonerate Trump in all your leftist conspiracy theory absurdities. If we had had a raprochment with Russia there would be no Ukrainians dying in a war today.

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.
2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.
3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.
4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.
5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance
Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.
6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.
7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.
8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.
9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.
10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.
11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.
12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.
13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.
14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.
Over 100 contacts with Russian officials or Puti cronies.
A self proclaimed kremlin advisor an the campaign who meets with the Russian deputy prime minister in Russia.
A campaign manager sharing internal polling data with a Russian agent.

Raoul_Luke

Really? Does that make sense to you? You criticized me for providing information from a variety of sources...but you think they are all from the government. You imply all are not trustworthy...

Yet you offer no source at all and answer the request with gibberish.
All of your sources are the government! LOL! Bureaucracies have a 1000 year historical record of whitewashing their incompetence and malfeasance, yet you expect us to simply take their word as gospel - like I said, can you get any more hackish than that?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
All of your sources are the government! LOL! Bureaucracies have a 1000 year historical record of whitewashing their incompetence and malfeasance, yet you expect us to simply take their word as gospel - like I said, can you get any more hackish than that?
Nah...let's go with your sources...what are they?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Still waiting for you to identify a source you trust.

Your implication of all government workers as dishonest is bizarre. A bi-partisan committee produced one report that you've discredited, without a source of information that could provide a basis.

Other topics have been addressed with both government and non-government sources.

Do you trust Trump or Durham? Seems odd that in one fell swoop you discredit your own sources.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So the government investigated itself and determined that everything was done perfectly? LOL!
So Mueller found insufficient evidence to prosecute anyone for conspiring with the Russians to commit crimes. What is your complaint with the Trump DOJ for kicking off that investigation? What is your complaint with the outcome?

A bi-partisan committee found that the Russians did interfere in the election. It found that there was reason to investigate because of the release of DNC email resulting from a hack of the DNC computer network.

Is it your opinion that the Crossfire investigation should not have happened, even given the information from Downer that he'd been told by an individual working on Trump's campaign that the Russians had dirt on Hillary?

The IG report criticized the FBI for the applications to extend the surveillance of Carter Page. You continue to say it was done to spy on the Trump campaign, even though Page didn't work on the campaign. I'm still waiting for your source showing the FBI had actually spied on the campaign.

Raoul_Luke

Still waiting for you to identify a source you trust.

Your implication of all government workers as dishonest is bizarre. A bi-partisan committee produced one report that you've discredited, without a source of information that could provide a basis.

Other topics have been addressed with both government and non-government sources.

Do you trust Trump or Durham? Seems odd that in one fell swoop you discredit your own sources.
I don't trust anyone in government - I think again and again that has proven to be the wisest course. We used to have a press that could be (mostly) believed but now that is no longer the case. What I "believe" is the evidence (unlike you).

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't trust anyone in government - I think again and again that has proven to be the wisest course. We used to have a press that could be (mostly) believed but now that is no longer the case. What I "believe" is the evidence (unlike you).
What evidence?

Raoul_Luke

[QUOTEanating ="middleview, post: 3095942, member: 8037"]
So Mueller found insufficient evidence to prosecute anyone for conspiring with the Russians to commit crimes. What is your complaint with the Trump DOJ for kicking off that investigation? What is your complaint with the outcome?

A bi-partisan committee found that the Russians did interfere in the election. It found that there was reason to investigate because of the release of DNC email resulting from a hack of the DNC computer network.

Is it your opinion that the Crossfire investigation should not have happened, even given the information from Downer that he'd been told by an individual working on Trump's campaign that the Russians had dirt on Hillary?

The IG report criticized the FBI for the applications to extend the surveillance of Carter Page. You continue to say it was done to spy on the Trump campaign, even though Page didn't work on the campaign. I'm still waiting for your source showing the FBI had actually spied on the campaign.
[/QUOTE]

We've been around this particular mulberry bush way too many times. The overwhelming evidence is that the whole Trump "Russian collusion" matter was a completely fabricated political smear emanating from the corrupt Clinton campaign operation. That is was taken so seriously by the intelligence and justice department bureaucrats simply illustrates how corrupt they all are. And the pols followed suit in an effort to look like they were "doing the right thing." That is so effing typical it would be funny if it wasn't such a travesty of justice. So you keep citing all that discredited bullsh*t - it just keeps proving you are a hack!