• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just so we are all clear the Russia Collusion conspiracy theory and the Ukraine Extortion call...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't trust anyone in government - I think again and again that has proven to be the wisest course. We used to have a press that could be (mostly) believed but now that is no longer the case. What I "believe" is the evidence (unlike you).
Let me get this straight...you don't trust anyone in government, but you trusted Trump and his bunch. You trusted Bill Barr until he disagreed with Trump and then he wasn't to be trusted. I guess that goes for all of his appointees until Trump fired them.

You don't trust the media, but you trust the evidence. Where the hell did your evidence come from? Qanon? Tucker? Alex Jones?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So Mueller found insufficient evidence to prosecute anyone for conspiring with the Russians to commit crimes. What is your complaint with the Trump DOJ for kicking off that investigation? What is your complaint with the outcome?

A bi-partisan committee found that the Russians did interfere in the election. It found that there was reason to investigate because of the release of DNC email resulting from a hack of the DNC computer network.

Is it your opinion that the Crossfire investigation should not have happened, even given the information from Downer that he'd been told by an individual working on Trump's campaign that the Russians had dirt on Hillary?

The IG report criticized the FBI for the applications to extend the surveillance of Carter Page. You continue to say it was done to spy on the Trump campaign, even though Page didn't work on the campaign. I'm still waiting for your source showing the FBI had actually spied on the campaign.

We've been around this particular mulberry bush way too many times. The overwhelming evidence is that the whole Trump "Russian collusion" matter was a completely fabricated political smear emanating from the corrupt Clinton campaign operation. That is was taken so seriously by the intelligence and justice department bureaucrats simply illustrates how corrupt they all are. And the pols followed suit in an effort to look like they were "doing the right thing." That is so effing typical it would be funny if it wasn't such a travesty of justice. So you keep citing all that discredited bullsh*t - it just keeps proving you are a hack!
The investigation was justified, according to the IG and the Senate intelligence committee. Durham has been unable to find any illegal action by anyone involved in Crossfire or Mueller.

How in hell can an honest investigation be a travesty of justice?

You claim someone "discredited" the information I've posted. Who discredited that info? You? Sean Hannity? You don't trust anyone in the government or the media...so who did you trust to tell you about that info being proven false?

God of War

Governor
Over 100 contacts with Russian officials or Puti cronies.
A self proclaimed kremlin advisor an the campaign who meets with the Russian deputy prime minister in Russia.
A campaign manager sharing internal polling data with a Russian agent.
Complete bullshit.

EatTheRich

President
Complete bullshit.

God of War

Governor
NY Times!?!?! F. the Times. Proven liars time and again?

How many fvcking Chinese did your bitches Obama/Clinton/Biden meet with? How many fuking china girls did Hunter f. in the ass? How many Swallowswell do you think there are screweing Chinese operatives? How many CCP drivers did Diane Feinstein have?

THE HYPOCRISY IS F'N STUNNING.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
NY Times!?!?! F. the Times. Proven liars time and again?

How many fvcking Chinese did your bitches Obama/Clinton/Biden meet with? How many fuking china girls did Hunter f. in the ass? How many Swallowswell do you think there are screweing Chinese operatives? How many CCP drivers did Diane Feinstein have?

THE HYPOCRISY IS F'N STUNNING.
So
1. Your claim that my post was all lies has been proven to be a lie.
2. You argue that the NY Times is not a credible source, but can find nothing to refute the facts as they have published them Nothing. Your opinion does not count for shit.
3. Anything else you posted about Obama, Clinton or Biden meeting with anyone from China is irrelevant, unless you can show China interfered in an election to benefit any of those people.
4. WTF? CCP drivers? What a bizarre attempt to dismiss the reasons for an investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian activities during the election....

God of War

Governor
So
1. Your claim that my post was all lies has been proven to be a lie.
2. You argue that the NY Times is not a credible source, but can find nothing to refute the facts as they have published them Nothing. Your opinion does not count for shit.
3. Anything else you posted about Obama, Clinton or Biden meeting with anyone from China is irrelevant, unless you can show China interfered in an election to benefit any of those people.
4. WTF? CCP drivers? What a bizarre attempt to dismiss the reasons for an investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian activities during the election....

We know YOUR stunning hypocrisy on the left over China. It is obscence to hear you people say shit about Russia let alone Trump and Russia. Hillariously Clintonian the crap you people pull.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We know YOUR stunning hypocrisy on the left over China. It is obscence to hear you people say shit about Russia let alone Trump and Russia. Hillariously Clintonian the crap you people pull.
Nothing you have to say about the Bidens or China is relevant to the justification for the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election or whether or not they worked with the Trump campaign expecting favorable policies in lessening sanctions.

God of War

Governor
Nothing you have to say about the Bidens or China is relevant to the justification for the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election or whether or not they worked with the Trump campaign expecting favorable policies in lessening sanctions.
Stunning hypocrisy. Still remember the credit card campaign donations from the CCP to Bill in the late 90's. ha ha Can't remember if it was before or after he forced the U.S. to hand over rocket science to their failing rocket launches.

I wanted Trump to rapproachment with the Russians against the Chinese but the forces that be (and we know who they are) wanted Putin's hide instead. Maybe because they got/get China money.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The investigation was justified, according to the IG and the Senate intelligence committee. Durham has been unable to find any illegal action by anyone involved in Crossfire or Mueller.

How in hell can an honest investigation be a travesty of justice?

You claim someone "discredited" the information I've posted. Who discredited that info? You? Sean Hannity? You don't trust anyone in the government or the media...so who did you trust to tell you about that info being proven false?
The evidence Durham has released is clear, unless one has their head up their ass. It was a Clinton campaign operation from day one.

Raoul_Luke

Let me get this straight...you don't trust anyone in government, but you trusted Trump and his bunch. You trusted Bill Barr until he disagreed with Trump and then he wasn't to be trusted. I guess that goes for all of his appointees until Trump fired them.

You don't trust the media, but you trust the evidence. Where the hell did your evidence come from? Qanon? Tucker? Alex Jones?
I told you I don't trust anyone, I trust the evidence. And the evidence released by Durham all points to it being a massive hoax orchestrated by the Clinton campaign.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Stunning hypocrisy. Still remember the credit card campaign donations from the CCP to Bill in the late 90's. ha ha Can't remember if it was before or after he forced the U.S. to hand over rocket science to their failing rocket launches.

I wanted Trump to rapproachment with the Russians against the Chinese but the forces that be (and we know who they are) wanted Putin's hide instead. Maybe because they got/get China money.
I remember an investigation into donations from Charlie Trie to the Clinton defense fund...which was partially rejected and the Fund ordered an investigation. They then returned the balance of the donation, two months after it was made.

Trie also donated to the DNC and that was returned also.

Johnny Chung donated about $350,000 to the DNC, which was later returned.

John Huang and James Riady were both charged with campaign finance violations...both were convicted.

The missile technology was allowed to be used in China due to a request from Loral because they were under contract with China and had lost several launches that had impacted Loral's business. Loral had claimed the technology would be in sealed assemblies and would not be available to the Chinese to use in other than the Loral satellite launches. Loral was later convicted of transferring classified technology to China....Clinton was warned not to allow the request from Loral and was wrong to have done so.

Again..what does any of that have to do with the 2016 election?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The evidence Durham has released is clear, unless one has their head up their ass. It was a Clinton campaign operation from day one.
Durham has proven nothing. He charged a lawyer with lying about who he was representing when he talked to the FBI. He failed to get a conviction.

He charged another with having modified an email used to apply for the FISA warrant. The lawyer had deleted a line about Carter Page having cooperated in an investigation in 2013. The lawyer pled guilty and got a slap on the wrist.

Nothing else.

God of War

Governor
I remember an investigation into donations from Charlie Trie to the Clinton defense fund...which was partially rejected and the Fund ordered an investigation. They then returned the balance of the donation, two months after it was made.

Trie also donated to the DNC and that was returned also.

Johnny Chung donated about $350,000 to the DNC, which was later returned.

John Huang and James Riady were both charged with campaign finance violations...both were convicted.

The missile technology was allowed to be used in China due to a request from Loral because they were under contract with China and had lost several launches that had impacted Loral's business. Loral had claimed the technology would be in sealed assemblies and would not be available to the Chinese to use in other than the Loral satellite launches. Loral was later convicted of transferring classified technology to China....Clinton was warned not to allow the request from Loral and was wrong to have done so.

Again..what does any of that have to do with the 2016 election?
No, no, no... this was many many different credit card numbers from China donating to bill. And they DID NOT return those funds.

What does it have to do? Establishing the CCP-DNC cabal of foreigners and Democrat traitors going back to the late 90's right up to the present Biden administration. WE SEE IT. We hear your love for communism in the DNC.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, no, no... this was many many different credit card numbers from China donating to bill. And they DID NOT return those funds.

What does it have to do? Establishing the CCP-DNC cabal of foreigners and Democrat traitors going back to the late 90's right up to the present Biden administration. WE SEE IT. We hear your love for communism in the DNC.
You frequently do this...post accusations with no reference to a verifiable source.

Raoul_Luke

Durham has proven nothing. He charged a lawyer with lying about who he was representing when he talked to the FBI. He failed to get a conviction.

He charged another with having modified an email used to apply for the FISA warrant. The lawyer had deleted a line about Carter Page having cooperated in an investigation in 2013. The lawyer pled guilty and got a slap on the wrist.

Nothing else.
Of course he hasn't "proven anything" - the system is corrupt. But the fact remains the evidence he has presented clearly indicates it was a Clinton campaign operation from day one.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course he hasn't "proven anything" - the system is corrupt. But the fact remains the evidence he has presented clearly indicates it was a Clinton campaign operation from day one.
We already knew that the Clinton campaign paid for the dossier.
Has Durham found a crime to prosecute anyone for?

Raoul_Luke

We already knew that the Clinton campaign paid for the dossier.
Has Durham found a crime to prosecute anyone for?
Commissioned the "dossier" - peddled it to the FBI (and likely the CIA) - leaked it to their friends in the media (and the state department and "friends in high places") - used it to publicly accuse Trump of treason. The FBI enthusiastically embraced the narrative built around it and used it to initiate and conduct a criminal surveillance & investigation operation that served the Clinton operation's (and the DNC's) interests. Is that all (technically) legal? Without someone on the inside of the conspiracy talking, it very likely will go unpunished. You think that's great because you don't like Trump. I don't like Trump either, but I do care about using the levers of government to criminalize politics. Apparently you don't give a sh*t about that...