• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just the facts anybody can look up.

Boltlady

Mayor
How much protection does it offer?
Well I have COPD, allergic asthma, scoliosis and after crushing my lower leg a few years back, my balance for walking is not very good, and I'm 82 yrs old. While those things put a hitch in my getabout, I can say that I don't catch colds, or get the flu and I haven't had covid that I know of even though some folks around me have gotten it. Of course I do take my vitamins and a couple other nutritional supplements so I'd say the protection is pretty good.;)

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Did you gather data using the scientific process?
Or are you just going by "appearances" like a dummy?
Looks like someone hasn't been following the MANY news reports out there reporting the largest number of deaths is now in the vaccinated community. It stands to reason that if only 100 people are doing the C/D3/Zinc combo, are unvaccinated, and still alive, their survival rate is higher than those of the vaccinated. No scientific process needs to be used.

Looks like someone hasn't been following the MANY news reports out there reporting the largest number of deaths is now in the vaccinated community. It stands to reason that if only 100 people are doing the C/D3/Zinc combo, are unvaccinated, and still alive, their survival rate is higher than those of the vaccinated. No scientific process needs to be used.
I asked a simple question.
Are you using the scientific method to gather data or not?

It looks like you are just being blown whichever way the anecdotal wind carries you. Like a dummy.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
I asked a simple question.
Are you using the scientific method to gather data or not?

It looks like you are just being blown whichever way the anecdotal wind carries you. Like a dummy.
You'll have to decide that by reading the articles yourself and deciding if their conclusions that the highest number of COVID deaths are in the vaccinated community now...you are intelligent enough to know how to do that Google search, right?

You'll have to decide that by reading the articles yourself and deciding if their conclusions that the highest number of COVID deaths are in the vaccinated community now...you are intelligent enough to know how to do that Google search, right?
I asked YOU, if you are using the scientific method, yes or no.

EatTheRich

President
Look up “base rate fallacy.” The vaccinated are 83% of the population but 58% of those dying of Covid.