• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Justice for J6" rally 9/18 - who's going?

God of War

Governor
That is a very serious charge that you obviously can’t back up since “one world government” is not supported by communists (who want no government) or Democrats (who are U.S. nationalists) or by most Islamists (who are generally bourgeois nationalists).
You're all one world government hacks.

God of War

Governor
This was perhaps the most scrutinized election in world history, and yet there is no evidence of any cheating on the winners’ part.

1) No true forensic audit in Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Atlanta makes your point. As matter of fact all attempts were legally challenged by the precincts involved or their government stooge apologists.

2) Does that link go to a video quote of Mueller testimony before congress?

EatTheRich

President
Sorry, introducing a gene encoding a protein into a cell is gene therapy. Especially when you can't guarantee 100% the mRNA won't be absorbed back into the cellular DNA (the current proposal explaining long haul Covid be it vax or viral). Worse mRNA is unstable and who know what could happen to the protein expression when you're injected with some amount of denatured mRNA injection.

Got something not dated 2005?
I’m not wasting my time tracking down references for common-knowledge facts when you’ll just dismiss them on some specious pretext no matter what. Do you have any evidence for your medical assertions?

EatTheRich

President
1) No true forensic audit in Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Atlanta makes your point. As matter of fact all attempts were legally challenged by the precincts involved or their government stooge apologists.

2) Does that link go to a video quote of Mueller testimony before congress?
There were very careful audits in every one of those cities, not to mention a transparent process that took place in the public view.

No. It goes to descriptions of specific elements of collusion detailed in the report.

God of War

Governor
There were very careful audits in every one of those cities, not to mention a transparent process that took place in the public view.
Either you're lying or whoever told you that lied to you. Detroit could never pass an audit mostly because they can't count or for that matter read. And that has been true for a very long time.

No. It goes to descriptions of specific elements of collusion detailed in the report.
There's more direct evidence that Biden has committed treason.

God of War

Governor
I’m not wasting my time tracking down references for common-knowledge facts when you’ll just dismiss them on some specious pretext no matter what. Do you have any evidence for your medical assertions?
Here ya go. Enjoy.
1632194278739.png

EatTheRich

President
Here ya go. Enjoy.
View attachment 65850

And? None of this supports your claims.

EatTheRich

President
Either you're lying or whoever told you that lied to you. Detroit could never pass an audit mostly because they can't count or for that matter read. And that has been true for a very long time.

There's more direct evidence that Biden has committed treason.
A lie. They had a very transparent process which demonstrated that the ballots had been received by bipartisan observers and counted accurately.
Michigan post-election audit completed: What results showed (freep.com)

What evidence?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Raoul_Luke

1. Mueller did not say there was no evidence of collusion. Quite the contrary … he explicitly declined to answer the question, while laying out the extensive evidence.
2. The demonstration was against the peaceful transition of power. That the campaign officially supported such a demonstration ties it directly to the rioters who attempted to stop that peaceful transition.
He was hired to find collusion and all he could do was list the tired old perfectly legal (and totally innocent) contacts that propagandists like you (and @middleview ) keep trotting out as "evidence" and despite years of examining it all with a fine tooth comb nobody found anything - the investigators couldn't gin up into an indictment (because there was no there there).

The idea that Joe Biden excited more people to vote for him than Barack Obama is absurd - nobody believes that (not even you). The election was stolen, period!

EatTheRich

President
He was hired to find collusion and all he could do was list the tired old perfectly legal (and totally innocent) contacts that propagandists like you (and @middleview ) keep trotting out as "evidence" and despite years of examining it all with a fine tooth comb nobody found anything - the investigators couldn't gin up into an indictment (because there was no there there).

The idea that Joe Biden excited more people to vote for him than Barack Obama is absurd - nobody believes that (not even you). The election was stolen, period!
No. *Trump* inspired more people to vote *against* him than McCain or Romney did.

Mueller was hired to *investigate* the Russian campaign to influence the election and possible American support for that campaign … not to reach any specific conclusions. His team made the explicit decisions from the beginning 1) not to make a determination as to “collusion”; 2) not to reach any conclusion that might potentially lead to a determination that the President committed a crime

Raoul_Luke

No. *Trump* inspired more people to vote *against* him than McCain or Romney did.

Mueller was hired to *investigate* the Russian campaign to influence the election and possible American support for that campaign … not to reach any specific conclusions. His team made the explicit decisions from the beginning 1) not to make a determination as to “collusion”; 2) not to reach any conclusion that might potentially lead to a determination that the President committed a Crime
In all those inner cities where Joe ran up his totals? I seriously doubt that.

That is complete bullshit.

EatTheRich

President
In all those inner cities where Joe ran up his totals? I seriously doubt that.

That is complete bullshit.
It’s right there in the report. The inner city voted for Biden at about the same levels it voted for Clinton. What helped Biden was the big shift in the votes of suburban white women.

Raoul_Luke