• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Justice for J6" rally 9/18 - who's going?

EatTheRich

President
As Benito Mussolini himself said, fascism could be more accurately described as corporatism - a merger of business with an authoritarian government. You know, like big pharma joining forces with the covid-authoritarian democrats to force everyone to use its product?
You know that big pharma makes much, much bigger profits if there are low vaccination rates and more people require expensive Covid treatments, right? Anyway, remember Trump supporters sending death threats to the union leader who criticized his corporate welfare? How about Trump trying to use his government muscle to punish the newspapers that were critical of his rocky tenure?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You know that big pharma makes much, much bigger profits if there are low vaccination rates and more people require expensive Covid treatments, right? Anyway, remember Trump supporters sending death threats to the union leader who criticized his corporate welfare? How about Trump trying to use his government muscle to punish the newspapers that were critical of his rocky tenure?
Are you suggesting big pharma is suffering financially under the current regime?

From Pfizer to Moderna: who's making billions from Covid-19 vaccines? | Pharmaceuticals industry | The Guardian

Strike One!

No, I don't remember Trump supporters sending death threats to any union leader and are you suggesting corporations supported Trump?

Strike two!

A compliant media is a good example of fascism - you know, like how the mainstream media propagandizes on behalf of the DNC?

Strike three - yer out!

EatTheRich

President
Are you suggesting big pharma is suffering financially under the current regime?

From Pfizer to Moderna: who's making billions from Covid-19 vaccines? | Pharmaceuticals industry | The Guardian

Strike One!

No, I don't remember Trump supporters sending death threats to any union leader and are you suggesting corporations supported Trump?

Strike two!

A compliant media is a good example of fascism - you know, like how the mainstream media propagandizes on behalf of the DNC?

Strike three - yer out!
Yes, some corporations supported Trump. There are pro-Democratic media but the more serious issue is your drive to shut down media that doesn’t repeat your party line. Ask Chuck Jones of USWA about the death threats he got.

EatTheRich

President

Strike One!

Strike two!

Strike three - yer out!
You know profit margins on the vaccine are so thin the pharmaceuticals cos. have to be compelled to produce them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Strike One!

Strike two!

Strike three - yer out!
1. Who said any drug companies is suffering financially?
2. You don't remember? How convenient.

3. A government controlled media, as was threatened by Trump, is a sign of fascism...Have you forgotten Trump's threats aimed at any critical media?

Raoul_Luke

There is no evidence in your link of the income numbers. So someone wrote something you agree with and it is on the internet....the author claims IRS data, but the IRS doesn't know what f*cking party you belong to.

The "abject corruption" of What? So are you saying there was no evidence of any meetings or conversations between the Trump campaign and the Russian government? There was every reason to investigate, given the Russian violations of US law to benefit the Trump campaign. Sussman's indictment is about what, exactly? Dunham claims he lied about who his client was and in the indictment it documents a pretty convoluted link between several different parties. If Durham can come up with billable hours for him that show he was working for the Clinton campaign it still stands that the info he turned over to the FBI gave reason to investigate the Trump campaign.

The president pays millions to gather his supporters on January 6th.

Why that date in particular? Gee, all part of the "Stop the Election...I mean..steal". He tells his mob to "fight like hell" to "stop the steal" and I can only interpret that to mean keep the count of electors from being accepted and certified. He suggested that VP Pence could do that by de-certifying electors.

The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2021

When Trump realized Pence didn't and wouldn't do it he then tweeted to his mob that Pence had betrayed them.

Pence betrayed the constitution by letting me lose, claims Donald Trump

The result was the mob chanting "Hang Mike Pence" as they paraded through the halls of our Capitol building....

Why would they breach the Capitol? What purpose would it serve to take members of congress into custody? You portray the riot is a pretty small event...just a handful of rowdy people is ridiculous. Their intent was obvious and they stayed until Trump finally told them to go home...and that was clearly because reinforcements were finally on the way.
They got the income by zip code data from the IRS and correlated it to votes for each party by zip code. If you have data that big bankers, tech titans and wall street don't support democrats, please feel free to post it. You won't because you can't - proving again that you are a hack.

I'm not saying there was no evidence of "Russian collusion" between Trumpies and "Russia" - Bob Mueller said it. Sussman got busted for lying to the FBI by implying that his work as a "cyber lawyer' uncovered evidence of communications between Trump and a Russian Bank. It turns out it was just (no doubt) relayed ping traffic (I can't wait to see who the (unnamed) tech executive is, as my bet is that guy arranged that ping traffic - it was a classic frame up. Meetings with Russians (again, for like the 50th time) are not illegal. Nor do you have any evidence of Russian "illegal activities" to help Trump - because none exists! The evidence that the whole "Russian collusion" narrative was complete bullshit has been stacking up for the past two years, yet you still puss that bullshit, because you are a hack.

Your Newsweek article is pure propaganda - it lists payments to people who worked for the Trump campaign for work they did FOR THE CAMPAIGN! Is there any evidence that they were paid to "organize a riot?" Did any of them in fact "organize a riot?" Of course not - remember the FBI has said there was no organization of the riot. They organized a rally, after which some attendees did some stupid stuff, some of which was illegal. Did any of these people mentioned in the article actually get arrested for, you know, rioting? That answer would be no. So someone wrote something you agree with and it is on the internet. Just another example of you being a complete hack.

All you are doing here is conflating the legal acts of organizing a demonstration with the illegal acts of some people who attended that demonstration (afterward) in a cheap character assassination attempt. Again, because you are a hack!

Raoul_Luke

1. Who said any drug companies is suffering financially?
2. You don't remember? How convenient.

3. A government controlled media, as was threatened by Trump, is a sign of fascism...Have you forgotten Trump's threats aimed at any critical media?
Well if the dude "says" it, that's all the "proof" you need, amirite?

Trump derided the media that attacked him relentlessly in the service of the DNC, and their base in the permanent bureaucracy. Fascism doesn't mean government fighting with corporations - it means government/corporate symbiosis. And I think we all know which party is the party of government/corporate symbiosis.

EatTheRich

President
They got the income by zip code data from the IRS and correlated it to votes for each party by zip code. If you have data that big bankers, tech titans and wall street don't support democrats, please feel free to post it. You won't because you can't - proving again that you are a hack.

I'm not saying there was no evidence of "Russian collusion" between Trumpies and "Russia" - Bob Mueller said it. Sussman got busted for lying to the FBI by implying that his work as a "cyber lawyer' uncovered evidence of communications between Trump and a Russian Bank. It turns out it was just (no doubt) relayed ping traffic (I can't wait to see who the (unnamed) tech executive is, as my bet is that guy arranged that ping traffic - it was a classic frame up. Meetings with Russians (again, for like the 50th time) are not illegal. Nor do you have any evidence of Russian "illegal activities" to help Trump - because none exists! The evidence that the whole "Russian collusion" narrative was complete bullshit has been stacking up for the past two years, yet you still puss that bullshit, because you are a hack.

Your Newsweek article is pure propaganda - it lists payments to people who worked for the Trump campaign for work they did FOR THE CAMPAIGN! Is there any evidence that they were paid to "organize a riot?" Did any of them in fact "organize a riot?" Of course not - remember the FBI has said there was no organization of the riot. They organized a rally, after which some attendees did some stupid stuff, some of which was illegal. Did any of these people mentioned in the article actually get arrested for, you know, rioting? That answer would be no. So someone wrote something you agree with and it is on the internet. Just another example of you being a complete hack.

All you are doing here is conflating the legal acts of organizing a demonstration with the illegal acts of some people who attended that demonstration (afterward) in a cheap character assassination attempt. Again, because you are a hack!
1. Mueller did not say there was no evidence of collusion. Quite the contrary … he explicitly declined to answer the question, while laying out the extensive evidence.
2. The demonstration was against the peaceful transition of power. That the campaign officially supported such a demonstration ties it directly to the rioters who attempted to stop that peaceful transition.

EatTheRich

President

God of War

Governor
1. Mueller did not say there was no evidence of collusion. Quite the contrary … he explicitly declined to answer the question, while laying out the extensive evidence.
2. The demonstration was against the peaceful transition of power. That the campaign officially supported such a demonstration ties it directly to the rioters who attempted to stop that peaceful transition.
1. Not what the world saw.
2. The election was stolen and the Sixer patriots stood in the founders footsteps.

God of War

Governor
That was dated 2005 and was about vaccines. Weren't you talking about the Covid gene therapy injection?

EatTheRich

President
1. Not what the world saw.
2. The election was stolen and the Sixer patriots stood in the founders footsteps.
This was perhaps the most scrutinized election in world history, and yet there is no evidence of any cheating on the winners’ part.

EatTheRich

President
Maybe so but it doesn't keep you from working with them and Islamists for that one world government vision. You'll hash out the details later.
That is a very serious charge that you obviously can’t back up since “one world government” is not supported by communists (who want no government) or Democrats (who are U.S. nationalists) or by most Islamists (who are generally bourgeois nationalists).

EatTheRich

President
That was dated 2005 and was about vaccines. Weren't you talking about the Covid gene therapy injection?
There are several vaccines for Covid, each with a different mechanism of action but none of which is “gene therapy.” The economics haven’t radically changed.

God of War

Governor
There are several vaccines for Covid, each with a different mechanism of action but none of which is “gene therapy.”
Sorry, introducing a gene encoding a protein into a cell is gene therapy. Especially when you can't guarantee 100% the mRNA won't be absorbed back into the cellular DNA (the current proposal explaining long haul Covid be it vax or viral). Worse mRNA is unstable and who know what could happen to the protein expression when you're injected with some amount of denatured mRNA injection.

The economics haven’t radically changed.
Got something not dated 2005?