• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Justice for J6 rally

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You gonna jump in and try a little threadjacking too? Of course. It's what you do.
Why don't you just do what you are supposed to do? Lefty jacks there own thread cuz they don't have a valid argument. But anytime you wanna go...No really you can go. Your not helping.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This rally was about giving a pass to those arrested for felony assault, etc. at the Jan 6 insurrection. That would be against the Rule of Law, against our Constitution.

I hope this attendance, or lack of, is a good sign for the future of our democracy.

1631993265682.png

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Why don't you just do what you are supposed to do? Lefty jacks there own thread cuz they don't have a valid argument. But anytime you wanna go...No really you can go. Your not helping.
Scroll above to post #3 PJCon and see who tried to make this thread personal. It wasn't me. Now it's you.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
There were so many under cover that they even arrested one of their own! Just remember, dems were so worried about a peaceful rally that they wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars and hundreds of police, feds, etc. Meanwhile our southern border is being invaded because there is not enough law enforcement there.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your avatar is of Jefferson Davis? You hit all the Civil War battlefields as a son of the Confederacy and you're for the Sixers continued pre-trial imprisonment ? Just asking, I don't know.
1. How many of the insurrectionists are still in jail without having been tried?
2. What does being a history buff have to do with anything?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There were so many under cover that they even arrested one of their own! Just remember, dems were so worried about a peaceful rally that they wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars and hundreds of police, feds, etc. Meanwhile our southern border is being invaded because there is not enough law enforcement there.
What undercover officer was elected?

Colorforms

Senator
What gets me is that lefties are freaking out that the right is going to riot and act just like they do, and when it doesn't happen, lefties attack the right for wimping out.

The pure irrational hatred these fascists have for half of America is bordering on psychotic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What gets me is that lefties are freaking out that the right is going to riot and act just like they do, and when it doesn't happen, lefties attack the right for wimping out.

The pure irrational hatred these fascists have for half of America is bordering on psychotic.
What attack?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So...just trying to be helpful here...but

It would be "Their own thread" and "You're not helping"

You've been hanging with @Dawg too much.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ahh, so you too admit the ego wall is failing TOO !- man you RIGHT WING guys are bashing the greatest loser hard - first the failed vaccine now the failed wall - is there any die hard fans left now - I don't think so ! Hell yeah my work is close to being done, converting all the right wingers and showing them the deceit of the greatest loser ! A banner day on PJ !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Hey I predicted it would be a dud, that they would mill around like a bunch of sheep, have a circle jerk and go home to mommy and the basement - now who was right ! Sane people know they are all blow and no show when real ammo is being used, no one will really die for the greatest loser - it's all bs talk and keyboard boasts.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hey I predicted it would be a dud, that they would mill around like a bunch of sheep, have a circle jerk and go home to mommy and the basement - now who was right ! Sane people know they are all blow and no show when real ammo is being used, no one will really die for the greatest loser - it's all bs talk and keyboard boasts.
Bunch of podunks. Nothing more nothing less.

The crazed political bludgeon agenda led to overhype and overplay. Swing and a miss.