• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Justice for J6 rally

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

As the most thoughtful poster on this forum I thought that I'd take it on myself to provide some suitable music for today's million moron march. As you can see from the live feed the crowds are almost as big as the ones at the local McDonalds trying to get 50 cent cheeseburgers.

Anyway - here are some tunes to keep the protest rocking:

Stay safe out there morons - don't get Ashli'd!!!

God of War

Governor
Small crowd. The insurrectionist riot crowd was way bigger.
Your avatar is of Jefferson Davis? You hit all the Civil War battlefields as a son of the Confederacy and you're for the Sixers continued pre-trial imprisonment ? Just asking, I don't know.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Your avatar is of Jefferson Davis? You hit all the Civil War battlefields as a son of the Confederacy and you're for the Sixers continued pre-trial imprisonment ? Just asking, I don't know.
I don't see everything eye to eye with my colleagues on the left. Some of my friends on the right think I am one of them because I don't talk politics with them. I hear some interesting things when they talk politics with each other.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
From your link:

There were some tense moments before and after the largely peaceful rally came to an end around its scheduled time.

Those bastards! Lock them all up! How dare they exercise their Constitutional rights to PEACEFUL assembly and free speech.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
From your link:

There were some tense moments before and after the largely peaceful rally came to an end around its scheduled time.

Those bastards! Lock them all up! How dare they exercise their Constitutional rights to PEACEFUL assembly and free speech.
I'm all in favor of peaceful protests. I'm glad that none of those morons needed the Ashli treatment.

God of War

Governor
No it doesn't. Both sides of the aisle try to pull that shit on me. I do my own thing.
It does because you can use words to explain why it doesn't. Being laconic on the matter is an indictment that this isn't a thought out thing.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

As the most thoughtful poster on this forum I thought that I'd take it on myself to provide some suitable music for today's million moron march. As you can see from the live feed the crowds are almost as big as the ones at the local McDonalds trying to get 50 cent cheeseburgers.

Anyway - here are some tunes to keep the protest rocking:

Stay safe out there morons - don't get Ashli'd!!!
I am outraged at this thread.

It gathers no Global unity.

This is offensive.

1631990607106.png

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
As I predicted, the karen cultists snowflake's barely had enough for a good wedding reception and they got all that press and tax money spent. So where were all the keyboard toughguys, the far right radicals and best yet - the political army of the greatest loser - like I said before and will continue to say - the "IMPOTENT BASE "

Now why in the hell does about 10% of the population get to think they are in charge - amazing isn't it

btw - I am hearing the greatest loser told them to stay home - nice after the fact CYA move Greatest Loser !