• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kamala Harris embarrasses the U.S. on the world stage.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He went in 2019.

Covid slowed down attempts to cross the border, as did Trump's policy of paying Mexico to keep them in camps in Mexico and to enforce their own southern border against illegal crossings.

Mexico is now refusing to take in people apprehended at the border.
Why would Mexico take in Cubans, Brazilians and all the other's from several countries trying to illegally enter America.........

Since you never leave the house and have all those toilets you could take them in!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why would Mexico take in Cubans, Brazilians and all the other's from several countries trying to illegally enter America.........

Since you never leave the house and have all those toilets you could take them in!
Why do you continue to make shit up?
1. You have no idea how often I leave the house...how often I travel to other cities or even got to the store. Seems pretty stupid to pretend you do.

2. You have no information to back you up on people from Cuba or Brazil illegally crossing into the US from Mexico. Since your credibility is zip...you'll need to prove your accusations.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why do you continue to make shit up?
1. You have no idea how often I leave the house...how often I travel to other cities or even got to the store. Seems pretty stupid to pretend you do.

2. You have no information to back you up on people from Cuba or Brazil illegally crossing into the US from Mexico. Since your credibility is zip...you'll need to prove your accusations.
1. Check your post, you're here 24/7/365 at Home :cool:

2. and you claim to be an IT :)

DuckDuckGo could be your friend