• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kamalla embarrassed again by Dad

John Doe

I detest liberalism
As though the stereotyping Jamaicans as potheads rebuke by her father was not bad enough...
She is on record supporting "some form of reparations" That's really odd, her father says they are descended from slave owners. So how much will SHE pay?upload_2019-2-27_12-58-21.gif
Man, it certainly appears that dear old dad has no love for her. I'd like to hear his opinion on her as a possible President!!!

MORE AT THE LINK: Reparations Time? Kamala Harris' Father Says Family Descended from a Jamaican Slave Owner

Harris doesn't owe anyone in America, but does she have some mea culpas to make in Jamaica? Her father, Donald J. Harris, wrote an extensive essay about the family's heritage in Jamaica at Jamaican Global Online in January, claiming to be the descendant of a famed slave owner.

As though the stereotyping Jamaicans as potheads rebuke by her father was not bad enough...
She is on record supporting "some form of reparations" That's really odd, her father says they are descended from slave owners. So how much will SHE pay?View attachment 41931
Man, it certainly appears that dear old dad has no love for her. I'd like to hear his opinion on her as a possible President!!!

MORE AT THE LINK: Reparations Time? Kamala Harris' Father Says Family Descended from a Jamaican Slave Owner

Harris doesn't owe anyone in America, but does she have some mea culpas to make in Jamaica? Her father, Donald J. Harris, wrote an extensive essay about the family's heritage in Jamaica at Jamaican Global Online in January, claiming to be the descendant of a famed slave owner.
Wow, Kamala "Mattress Girl" Harris has got some explaining to do!