• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kellyanne Conway skillfully puts the Fake News hacks in their place

reason10

Governor

Hack: "We fact check the President."

KC: "You really don't, though. You think you do. But we fact check yours. You know, we swallowed to the point of vomiting two and a half years of collusion delusion from your network and from your tweets, and from your guests, like Adam Schiff. Should he be taken off Twitter? Should there be a big red X over his mouth? Because he told CNN he had evidence of collusion within plain sight.

Hack: (mumbling)

KC: "I'm sure you want to move on from this..."

TBLee

Mayor
You people seem very impressed with Conway’s diversions and lies.

FYI though, sane people are not.
She clearly did not lie about Schiff. There is "ample evidence" ;) of Schiff telling the world HE had "evidence of collusion", which he did not. Schiff is liar. Just admit it Bugs.

Bugsy McGurk

President
She clearly did not lie about Schiff. There is "ample evidence" ;) of Schiff telling the world HE had "evidence of collusion", which he did not. Schiff is liar. Just admit it Bugs.
Not only did Schiff have ample evidence of collusion - we all do. Read Volume I of the Mueller report.

I realize that you buy the Trump/Baghdad Barr “No obstruction, no collusion” lies, but sane, informed people do not.

TBLee

Mayor
Not only did Schiff have ample evidence of collusion - we all do. Read Volume I of the Mueller report.

I realize that you buy the Trump/Baghdad Barr “No obstruction, no collusion” lies, but sane, informed people do not.
NO he did not have ample evidence of collusion. There was NO collusion by Trump, and that has been proven. Let it go Bugs, let it go :rolleyes:

Bugsy McGurk

President
NO he did not have ample evidence of collusion. There was NO collusion by Trump, and that has been proven. Let it go Bugs, let it go :rolleyes:
There is no hope of ever convincing you people of reality. The point is simply that Conway just tells more lies for Trump when asked about Trump’s lying, and you people clap like trained seals. You will never understand this unless you get deprogrammed.

TBLee

Mayor
There is no hope of ever convincing you people of reality. The point is simply that Conway just tells more lies for Trump when asked about Trump’s lying, and you people clap like trained seals. You will never understand this unless you get deprogrammed.
You people? Silly...just plain silly.

Hack: "We fact check the President."

KC: "You really don't, though. You think you do. But we fact check yours. You know, we swallowed to the point of vomiting two and a half years of collusion delusion from your network and from your tweets, and from your guests, like Adam Schiff. Should he be taken off Twitter? Should there be a big red X over his mouth? Because he told CNN he had evidence of collusion within plain sight.

Hack: (mumbling)

KC: "I'm sure you want to move on from this..."
Even with 5 lbs of makeup Kellyanne Conway still looks like Skeletor. And she is still a liar.