• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kellyanne Conway skillfully puts the Fake News hacks in their place

reason10

Governor

Hack: "We fact check the President."

KC: "You really don't, though. You think you do. But we fact check yours. You know, we swallowed to the point of vomiting two and a half years of collusion delusion from your network and from your tweets, and from your guests, like Adam Schiff. Should he be taken off Twitter? Should there be a big red X over his mouth? Because he told CNN he had evidence of collusion within plain sight.

Hack: (mumbling)

KC: "I'm sure you want to move on from this..."

TBLee

Governor
Not only did Schiff have ample evidence of collusion - we all do. Read Volume I of the Mueller report.

I realize that you buy the Trump/Baghdad Barr “No obstruction, no collusion” lies, but sane, informed people do not.
NO he did not have ample evidence of collusion. There was NO collusion by Trump, and that has been proven. Let it go Bugs, let it go :rolleyes:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Hack: "We fact check the President."

KC: "You really don't, though. You think you do. But we fact check yours. You know, we swallowed to the point of vomiting two and a half years of collusion delusion from your network and from your tweets, and from your guests, like Adam Schiff. Should he be taken off Twitter? Should there be a big red X over his mouth? Because he told CNN he had evidence of collusion within plain sight.

Hack: (mumbling)

KC: "I'm sure you want to move on from this..."
Even with 5 lbs of makeup Kellyanne Conway still looks like Skeletor. And she is still a liar.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Even with 5 lbs of makeup Kellyanne Conway still looks like Skeletor. And she is still a liar.
Her voice, alone, is nerve wracking. Like Sarah Palin, she's an idiot and a true Trumpy.
He'd throw Kellyanne to the wolves just like he obviously did Palin, if she stopped lying for him. I think he tossed out Palin after she made such an ass out of herself introducing him before the last election. She acted like she was high on something.

She clearly did not lie about Schiff. There is "ample evidence" ;) of Schiff telling the world HE had "evidence of collusion", which he did not. Schiff is liar. Just admit it Bugs.
Schiff obstructed justice by withholding the "incontrovertible evidence" he said he had. I assume he's working with Trump, since he suppressed that evidence.

TBLee

Governor
Her voice, alone, is nerve wracking. Like Sarah Palin, she's an idiot and a true Trumpy.
He'd throw Kellyanne to the wolves just like he obviously did Palin, if she stopped lying for him. I think he tossed out Palin after she made such an ass out of herself introducing him before the last election. She acted like she was high on something.
Negative.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I remember that video. Yes, she did look like she was high. :)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
King Trump doesn't care about bounties, why not make it easier on the snipers?

and the shrinking base will clap and cheer anyway

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Negative? Which are you...the Right Winging bitter clinging crowd clingers of your guns , your God and your constitution...
You ROCK AND ROLLERS, HOLY ROLLERS...

Funny...HA HA....NOT!!!

You're not gonna chill...you're gonna DRILL BABY DRILL.
And those oil rich countries with their "SQUIRMISHES"...they'll find out that Trump won't put up with them. YOU BETCHA.

My God, woman....are you still stumping for this POS, loud moouthed mother of a drunken mob who even Donald Trump has shunned since he became the Potus??

Have at it. This is only one of her garbled speeches and God knows there are more if you want to open your eyes.

BTW you probably would deny the FACT that she told a reporter that Paul Revere rode through the town ringing his bells and warning the BRITISH.

You actually defend this lunatic??

Nina - Trump + Palin = Total right wing melt down - if those 2 were to be married the right wingers would need a box of kleenex - clean up on aisle 69
1594758667313.png

Attachments

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The problem with those two is they think they are smart but obviously very ignorant. But their narcissism gets in the way of them admitting they don’t know jack shit.