• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kevin McCarthy vows to kick 3 Dems off their committees

Bugsy McGurk

President
He provides no good reasons, of course. But he promised to do it when seeking support from his lord and master, Trump, and the Trump rabble. So, he will try it IF he is elected Speaker and IF he can then get a majority of House members to vote for his bizarre promise.

The GOP jackals, gearing up…

He provides no good reasons, of course. But he promised to do it when seeking support from his lord and master, Trump, and the Trump rabble. So, he will try it IF he is elected Speaker and IF he can then get a majority of House members to vote for his bizarre promise.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Now this is a bad thing, right? This sort of brazen manipulation and power-gaming committee composition simply because a Speaker can…not a good look, correct?

Why…it’s unprecedented. I don’t recall someone else doing this very thing quite recently. Nope. Breaking new ground here. Such villainy!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Now this is a bad thing, right? This sort of brazen manipulation and power-gaming committee composition simply because a Speaker can…not a good look, correct?

Why…it’s unprecedented. I don’t recall someone else doing this very thing quite recently. Nope. Breaking new ground here. Such villainy!
Your Trump cultism leads you to equate justified investigations, such as the investigation into Trump’s violent insurrection attempt, with frivolous investigations, such as Hunter’s laptop.

I just can’t help you understand how to distinguish between justified and frivolous. Your mind has been destroyed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The reason to drop two of the six republicans from the Jan 6 committee was because they were potential witnesses. Why did McCarthy pull the other four? Temper tantrum????

So what is his excuse for dropping dems? They voted for impeachment. Revenge, pure and simple.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Your Trump cultism leads you to equate justified investigations, such as the investigation into Trump’s violent insurrection attempt, with frivolous investigations, such as Hunter’s laptop.

I just can’t help you understand how to distinguish between justified and frivolous. Your mind has been destroyed.
Imagine that…it’s different.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Imagine that…it’s different.
Really? You see the two incidents as identical?
1. in one case two republicans were refused because they were potential witnesses as well as being openly hostile to any investigation at all. McCarthy then removed the other three members in a temper tantrum.
2. What is the logic McCarthy has for dismissing the dems? Revenge for voting in favor of impeachment?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Really? You see the two incidents as identical?
1. in one case two republicans were refused because they were potential witnesses as well as being openly hostile to any investigation at all.
2. What is the logic McCarthy has for dismissing the dems? Revenge for voting in favor of impeachment?
Irrelevant. Heavy-handed, over-the-top control exercised over the selections of the other party’s desired choice. Even if Pelosi didn’t want the GOPer’s choices, she could have let them seek a plan B rather than make the choice for them.

Lordy, the DNC hacks in this forum.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.

Turn about is fair play, I guess. Pelosi and Democrats removed MTG from her committee assignment.

Don't remember any libs on here going after those Democrat jackals when that took place...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Irrelevant. Heavy-handed, over-the-top control exercised over the selections of the other party’s desired choice. Even if Pelosi didn’t want the GOPer’s choices, she could have let them seek a plan B rather than make the choice for them.

Lordy, the DNC hacks in this forum.
McCarthy chose plan b...no republicans on the committee. He could have replaced the two she rejected.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Turn about is fair play, I guess. Pelosi and Democrats removed MTG from her committee assignment.

Don't remember any libs on here going after those Democrat jackals when that took place...
Any search for reciprocity among these nutcase leftist shut-ins is fruitless. They believe lefty can do whatever he wants - and if non-lefty does the same, that’s entirely different.

These people are permanently adolescent and are mentally ill.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
McCarthy chose plan b...no republicans on the committee. He could have replaced the two she rejected.
She decided to abuse her authority and cherry pick those she wanted. Choices like that have repercussions and Democrats will probably discover that in February.

Harry Reid's temper tantrum leading to the Nuclear Option allowed Trump to seat three justices.

You'd think they'd learn that decisions enacted on the minority party will eventually be paid back to them in spades. And, that they shouldn't be surprised and cry about it when it happens.

Wait until Chucky ends the fillibuster. Republicans will gain the majority back and the actions Chuck takes today will be used against him later...

Bugsy McGurk

President

Well, you see, sane people have a problem with House members who tweet fantasies about killing other House members. So they discipline them.

I can’t expect you to understand.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Again, I am not arguing FOR a given action, I am noting the blistering lefty double standard. Not ONE of you basement-dwellers expressed a syllable of opposition or outrage when YOUR guys did this stuff. Now…OP’s are aghast. As usual, when non-Democrats do something, “Why, this is beyond the pale!”.

It’s the same crap with everything from the filibuster to simple majorities to committee assignments. It’s always “different”.