• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kiss Your Ass Good by.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20200
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20200

Why? Because of the exponential increase in human caused global warming. Some years ago, I saw a program that said that scientists found that the oceans were 60% warmer than what they had predicted them to be. On another program around the same time they spoke about one particular glacier. They said that it was melting 10 times faster than what they had predicted it would. The reason why I think they found earlier predictions to be wrong is because they failed to take in the exponential growth of human caused global warming.

But things are even worse than that. How can we expect politics to change things when even the scientists (at least the ones they allow to speak) either won't or aren't allowed to speak the truth on the matter. For example, a couple nights ago I watched a program about human caused global warming on a PBS show called NOVA. The episode was called "Earth Emergency." And despite all the scientists who spoke, it was a load of crap.

First of all, they said that methane was around 28 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. That is the estimate they give for methane as a greenhouse gas compared to CO2 after 100 years. But methane has a half life of 20 years. Which means that by 20 years from its release, half of it will have broken down to just plain old CO2. Methane is actually 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. That is using a 20 year time frame. And the release of methane is increasing.

Also, during the program, they mentioned about a zillion times the various aspects of a feed back loop in human caused global warming. But not once did they say what that really meant. It means that the warmer things get, the faster it will get even warmer. Also in the program they brought up the same old crap about what the earth will be like in the year 2100. But most humans are unlikely to see the year 2050. They also spoke often of a "Tipping Point." But I think we're already past that. They also spoke about how when things start going really bad there will be millions of deaths. Millions? Try BILLIONS. Along with most of the rest of life on earth. With the scientists they show treating the topic so lightly, (or what they had to say being edited to make it appear lightly) things are unlikely to change. The result? Kiss Your Ass Good by!

Methane graph.jpeg

God of War

Governor
Why? Because of the exponential increase in human caused global warming. Some years ago, I saw a program that said that scientists found that the oceans were 60% warmer than what they had predicted them to be. On another program around the same time they spoke about one particular glacier. They said that it was melting 10 times faster than what they had predicted it would. The reason why I think they found earlier predictions to be wrong is because they failed to take in the exponential growth of human caused global warming.

But things are even worse than that. How can we expect politics to change things when even the scientists (at least the ones they allow to speak) either won't or aren't allowed to speak the truth on the matter. For example, a couple nights ago I watched a program about human caused global warming on a PBS show called NOVA. The episode was called "Earth Emergency." And despite all the scientists who spoke, it was a load of crap.

First of all, they said that methane was around 28 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. That is the estimate they give for methane as a greenhouse gas compared to CO2 after 100 years. But methane has a half life of 20 years. Which means that by 20 years from its release, half of it will have broken down to just plain old CO2. Methane is actually 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. That is using a 20 year time frame. And the release of methane is increasing.

Also, during the program, they mentioned about a zillion times the various aspects of a feed back loop in human caused global warming. But not once did they say what that really meant. It means that the warmer things get, the faster it will get even warmer. Also in the program they brought up the same old crap about what the earth will be like in the year 2100. But most humans are unlikely to see the year 2050. They also spoke often of a "Tipping Point." But I think we're already past that. They also spoke about how when things start going really bad there will be millions of deaths. Millions? Try BILLIONS. Along with most of the rest of life on earth. With the scientists they show treating the topic so lightly, (or what they had to say being edited to make it appear lightly) things are unlikely to change. The result? Kiss Your Ass Good by!

View attachment 67904
CO2 was 280 ppm in 1820 and in 2020 it was 400 ppm.

Currently the atmosphere is 0.04% CO2. It increased a mere 0.0123% in 200 years.

Methane is 0.00017% of the atmosphere. Your global warming theory is bullshit. If it was a true problem they'd be capturing and sequestering carbon from the atmosphere. and they aren't.

Doesn't take much to realize statistical probabilities of various sciences outcomes to be that far geometrically multiplicatively off theory when based on Islam pseudo medical science virgin Mary human reproduction pertaining to a son of Allah disciple out of wedlock offspring business economics which Christianity evolved into a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception for Christiananality pedophilia as religion.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't take much to realize statistical probabilities of various sciences outcomes to be that far geometrically multiplicatively off theory when based on Islam pseudo medical science virgin Mary human reproduction pertaining to a son of Allah disciple out of wedlock offspring business economics which Christianity evolved into a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception for Christiananality pedophilia as religion.
What kind of dressing would you like with your salad?

D

Deleted member 20200

Currently the atmosphere is 0.04% CO2. It increased a mere 0.0123% in 200 years.

Methane is 0.00017% of the atmosphere. Your global warming theory is bullshit. If it was a true problem they'd be capturing and sequestering carbon from the atmosphere. and they aren't.
I knew my thread would basically turn over a rock and reveal some human caused global warming deniers. Each year all the volcanoes on earth release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. Each year the activities of humans are responsible for the release of 32.3 BILLION tons of CO2. Tell me that doesn't make a difference. As for methane release, I showed you the graph. What is interesting is that despite all the melting tundra and things of that sort, humans are responsible for the release of around 60% of what that graph shows.

Next, do you even know who "they'd" are? The wealthy. And those making money off pollution. As long as they are doing that, they don't care if the earth falls into the sun. And they tell you how to think. I have more graphs for you. Not that I expect them to make any difference to you.

CO2  graph revisited.gif

CO2 and temperature.jpg

global warming graph.gif

global warming graph 2.jpg

global warming.jpg

historical temperatures 2.png

historical temperatures.jpg

CO2 graph 1.jpg

CO2 graph 2.jpg

And here is another graph of methane release for you.

Global%20Atmospheric%20Methane%20Levels%20Graph.png

D

Deleted member 20200

Also, as the seas warm, methane hydrate ice on the sea floor melts. I will show you a picture of that happening too.

methane bubbles.jpg

D

Deleted member 20200

Is that a bot answering? Or are you really that stupid.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I used to think a pandemic like Covid would take us out, but climate change may end up doing it faster.

D

Deleted member 20200

I used to think a pandemic like Covid would take us out, but climate change may end up doing it faster.
The National Geographic channel showed a program by Bill Nye called Global Meltdown. You should watch it. Maybe you can find it somewhere. It also starred Arnold Schwarzenegger. In it Bill Nye talks to an ex college or university professor. He had been studying global warming for about 15 years. What he found caused him to quit his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. His predictions were a bit worse than mine. He figured the end of humanity and most of the life on earth could happen in around 20 years.

God of War

Governor
Also, as the seas warm, methane hydrate ice on the sea floor melts. I will show you a picture of that happening too.

View attachment 67948
I've seen this before. It is CO2 leaking from volcanic action that has been going on ages. It was studied by scientist to determine why and how sea life continued to thrive under higher aqueous CO2 concentrations.

Nice try Cultie.

God of War

Governor
I knew my thread would basically turn over a rock and reveal some human caused global warming deniers. Each year all the volcanoes on earth release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. Each year the activities of humans are responsible for the release of 32.3 BILLION tons of CO2. Tell me that doesn't make a difference. As for methane release, I showed you the graph. What is interesting is that despite all the melting tundra and things of that sort, humans are responsible for the release of around 60% of what that graph shows.

Next, do you even know who "they'd" are? The wealthy. And those making money off pollution. As long as they are doing that, they don't care if the earth falls into the sun. And they tell you how to think. I have more graphs for you. Not that I expect them to make any difference to you.

View attachment 67937

View attachment 67938

View attachment 67940

View attachment 67941

View attachment 67942

View attachment 67943

View attachment 67944

View attachment 67945

View attachment 67946

And here is another graph of methane release for you.

View attachment 67947
Let me help you out (because cutting and pasting graphs is absurd).

1) ONLY 0.04% atmospheric CO2 (ONLY ZERO POINT ZERO FOUR PERCENT).

2) Only and increase of 0.0123% in the last 200 years. (ONLY ZERO POINT ZERO ZERO ZERO ONE TWO THREE % INCREASE IN THE LAST 200 YEARS)

3) ONLY 0.00017% atmospheric methane. Count them THREE zeros from the decimal point.

IF THAT BOTHERS YOU THEN CARBON CAPTURE THE CO2 FROM THE ATMOSPHERE AND SEQUESTER IT.

D

Deleted member 20200

I've seen this before. It is CO2 leaking from volcanic action that has been going on ages. It was studied by scientist to determine why and how sea life continued to thrive under higher aqueous CO2 concentrations.

Nice try Cultie.
How do you know what it is. At another forum some other denier said that it was air rising from divers swimming through some underwater cave. But there is a LOT of methane hydrate ice in the sea. In shallower seas where warmer sea temperatures can cause it to turn to gas, that is what it would look like.

D

Deleted member 20200

Let me help you out (because cutting and pasting graphs is absurd).

1) ONLY 0.04% atmospheric CO2 (ONLY ZERO POINT ZERO FOUR PERCENT).

2) Only and increase of 0.0123% in the last 200 years. (ONLY ZERO POINT ZERO ZERO ZERO ONE TWO THREE % INCREASE IN THE LAST 200 YEARS)

3) ONLY 0.00017% atmospheric methane. Count them THREE zeros from the decimal point.

IF THAT BOTHERS YOU THEN CARBON CAPTURE THE CO2 FROM THE ATMOSPHERE AND SEQUESTER IT.
Only the absurd would call the graphs absurd. Your numbers are meaningless. (If they are even real at all) What matters are the results. The graphs show those results. Like it or not. Maybe given the size of the atmosphere on a whole, what humans put into it may not seem like much. But it is making a BIG difference.

God of War

Governor
(If they are even real at all)
1) What do you think 400 parts per million means?

2) You can look up the alleged historical atmospheric CO2 content easily. Something anybody with a passing interest in this topics has done long ago.

3) If innumeracy is your issue then this isn't your topic.

God of War

Governor
How do you know what it is.
I watch nature shows and actually pay attention?

Frozen methane crystals is certainly something I'll continue to look into. But bear in mind that atmospheric CO2 is 0.04% and it has only increased 0.0123% in 200 years. Now if you're worried about that then the solution is to capture and sequester atmospheric CO2 because what they tell you is the solution is a lie. It has a 100% chance of failure.

D

Deleted member 20200

1) What do you think 400 parts per million means?

2) You can look up the alleged historical atmospheric CO2 content easily. Something anybody with a passing interest in this topics has done long ago.

3) If innumeracy is your issue then this isn't your topic.
Gee. Could 400 parts per million mean 400 parts per million? I take it you can guess where you can stick that. Next, the graph I showed say everything there is to say. If you don't like it, lump it.

write on

Senator

Let's start off slowly.

Where do you get your data?