• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Klobuchar now toast . . .

the vetting process on Amy Klibuchar can stop.

Media sites are reporting that as Henepin County district attorney she was in a position to bring charges in 2007 against the Minneapolis officer now at the center of the neck kneeling death. At that time he was under investigation for shooting ANOTHER black man. No charges were filed after review by her office. The officer went on to generate other excessive force complaints after she moved on to higher government offices.

It doesn't matter that the officer's 2007 case was reviewed by a grand jury, which declined to find a violation of law in that shooting death.

Amy's lolitucal future in any capacity is finished once this hits the news cycle.

Stacey Abrams, come on down. You're the next contestant on "you bet your nation", with emcee Joe methusela. Would you like to kerp whats in the box, or trade it for the embarrassing revelation behind curtain number 2 . . ?

Jen

Senator

Media sites are reporting that as Henepin County district attorney she was in a position to bring charges in 2007 against the Minneapolis officer now at the center of the neck kneeling death. At that time he was under investigation for shooting ANOTHER black man. No charges were filed after review by her office. The officer went on to generate other excessive force complaints after she moved on to higher government offices.

It doesn't matter that the officer's 2007 case was reviewed by a grand jury, which declined to find a violation of law in that shooting death.

Amy's lolitucal future in any capacity is finished once this hits the news cycle.

Stacey Abrams, come on down. You're the next contestant on "you bet your nation", with emcee Joe methusela. Would you like to kerp whats in the box, or trade it for the embarrassing revelation behind curtain number 2 . . ?
I would like to see Stacey Abrams get the nod. She would be hilarious up there next to Old Senile Joe.

But he's so entrenched in his dementia that he's probably forgotten that he promised to choose a woman. I think there is a chance he might pick Cuomo.

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time and it is going to be rolling on the floor funny when Old Joe stands up and pretends to be debating Trump.

EatTheRich

President
If Klobuchar had any shame, she’d resign from Congress. Abrams is a proven loser when it comes to elections. Harris might be Biden’s best bet. Picking a male running mate after promising to pick a woman would not go well for him. Gabbard could pull some so-called libertarian types, I think her flirtations with the far right could come back to bite a Biden-Gabbard ticket though. Harris balances the ticket with someone popular in urban areas and with Black and Latino voters and leftists ... all constituencies vital to Biden’s election that he himself has trouble inspiring.

Meanwhile, Trump’s best bet is to stick with Pence. He knows where too many bodies are buried to alienate him.

Yes, she is done.

Only time will tell but Stacey Abrams is a gift to the GOP. Kamila Harris... A lot of "Kamila is a cop" signs during the primaries..

If Klobuchar had any shame, she’d resign from Congress. Abrams is a proven loser when it comes to elections. Harris might be Biden’s best bet. Picking a male running mate after promising to pick a woman would not go well for him. Gabbard could pull some so-called libertarian types, I think her flirtations with the far right could come back to bite a Biden-Gabbard ticket though. Harris balances the ticket with someone popular in urban areas and with Black and Latino voters and leftists ... all constituencies vital to Biden’s election that he himself has trouble inspiring.

Meanwhile, Trump’s best bet is to stick with Pence. He knows where too many bodies are buried to alienate him.
Klobuchar was correct to refer this case to grand jury. You only do that if your "lean" is arrest and prosecution.

The grand jury decision will provide no air cover, i expect. She's going to be held to the same standard as soft on crime judges whose lenient sentencing results in "superpredators" committing more murders.

I like Abrams. She has progessive cred, and I think she would better at turning out the vote in areas that Hillary/Kaine failed to do so.

voyager

4Q2247365
The only woman with a chance as far as I can see is Warren. She got more votes in the primaries that all the other women combined. The only reason she might not get picked is her Senate seat. Dems don't want to lose it.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I like Abrams. She has progessive cred, and I think she would better at turning out the vote in areas that Hillary/Kaine failed to do so.
We have seen how that works when you take a loser candidate and apply the "Peter Principle," just ask Robert Francis O'Rourke.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The only woman with a chance as far as I can see is Warren. She got more votes in the primaries that all the other women combined. The only reason she might not get picked is her Senate seat. Dems don't want to lose it.
Joe needs a woman with a non white ethnicity who doesn't mind a sexual predator...Warren fit's nicely.

Harris called Biden a racist (and rightfully so) during their debates. Do you think her personal integrity is so poor she'd accept a VP offer from a raging bigot like Biden?

Cortez Masto from NV has dropped out. She said she didn't want to be associated with a losing ticket...