• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kyrsten Sinema: Dems hypocritical for trying to end filibuster after using it 'just last year'

Mick

The Right is always right
Now you claim that refusing to allow the senate to vote is not a veto. I guess you just aren't very bright or are simply massively dishonest.
A senator cannot veto. The SENATE can. The SENATE did. Left wingers are extremely dumb.....and you hold a very special spot on that list.

Bugsy McGurk

President
A senator cannot veto. The SENATE can. The SENATE did. Left wingers are extremely dumb.....and you hold a very special spot on that list.
This one thinks legislative bodies need not vote to act…they can just act by giving off an aura.

;-)

Mick

This one thinks legislative bodies need not vote to act…they can just act by giving off an aura.
Oh boy, now the this deranged creature believes the Senate cannot decline action by simply rejecting the proposal by the majority. How many billsitems get introduced that never make it the floor for a vote because the majority rejects them outright?

My God, freaks abound.

write on

Senator
Oh boy, now the this deranged creature believes the Senate cannot decline action by simply rejecting the proposal by the majority. How many billsitems get introduced that never make it the floor for a vote because the majority rejects them outright?

My God, freaks abound.
The fascist right wing senate spit in the face of our Forefathers!

Why did the con majority congress deny Merrick a hearing for the SCOTUS but rammed two right wingers through?

Fascism

Bugsy McGurk

President

My God, freaks abound.
They “declined action” alright. Moscow Mitch has that down to a science.

Which is the opposite of fulfilling their constitutional duty to consider presidential nominees.

As you madly dissemble you are coming full circle and accidentally approaching the truth - Moscow Mitch and his GOP cronies refused to take any action on Obama SCOTUS nominees to replace Scalia. They refused to even consider them.

Mick

They “declined action” alright. Moscow Mitch has that down to a science.

Which is the opposite of fulfilling their constitutional duty to consider presidential nominees.
So now their "constitutional duty" is not to provide consent or no consent but is instead to do the "opposite" of rejecting an unqualified nominee declared so by the Senate majority? We have a bug that hates America so bad. What an
awful creature.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So now their "constitutional duty" is not to provide consent or no consent but is instead to do the "opposite" of rejecting an unqualified nominee declared so by the Senate majority? We have a bug that hates America so bad. What an
awful creature.
I’m done ridiculing you in this thread unless you stop the post editing and lying about what is said.

As if you could pull that off, eh?

;-)

Mick

I’m done ridiculing you in this thread unless you stop the post editing and lying about what is said.

As if you could pull that off, eh?

;-)
Crying all you have left The? The bug is in its death throes for the 2nd time in a week. This pummeling was especially brutal this time. One cannot reason that rejection doesn't require consideration over and over without looking especially dumb.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Crying all you have left The? The bug is in its death throes for the 2nd time in a week. This pummeling was especially brutal this time. One cannot reason that rejection doesn't require consideration over and over without looking especially dumb.
You did resist post editing that time, but you lied, so you didn’t meet the conditions to earn more ridicule.

;-)

Mick

You didn’t meet the conditions to earn more ridicule.
You're already bloodied and dying. Why prolong your misery? One cannot reject without consideration of that they are rejecting.

Making fun of certain mentally ill people sure is fun. Let's hear some more from this freak...

:)

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
You're already bloodied and dying. Why prolong your misery? One cannot reject without consideration of that they are rejecting.

Making fun of certain mentally ill people sure is fun. Let's hear some more from this freak...

:)
Ah, you felt guilty about not post editing in that one reply, so you did it again, along with your constant lying.

You’re back in form!

;-)