• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

La Raza will replace the NAACP and the MLK foundation

justoffal

Senator
As the new and more relevant agency. The bigotry against blacks will continue uninterrrupted because any time you give authority to an ethno-centric organizaiotn.....like " The Race "...for instance....they will inexhorably excercise racism......I mean they don't even hide it! So no surprise.

Joining the Blacks will be a new kind of minority.....Whites. Though they will be shrinking rapidly as a segment of the population Black ethno-centric agenicies that will be facing extinction will still try to extract a living from the waning white population....unfortunately for them the Latinos will them be holding the purse strings and will be much less tolerant of the race mongering that has been so successful in the past twenty years with White money keepers.

Now if Al and Jesse were really on the ball....this is what they would be looking at. But no...there are a few last dying gasps to be had in the increasingly irrelevant modern plantation and so they are going for the last few pennies they can get.

Here's a prediction...this whole Martin thing will be the format for an eventual piece of legislation, costing hudreds of millions of course.....and those who oppose it because it is a scame will be called racist. Those who support it will be those directly financially benefitted by the massive giveaways that it will sponsor. It will probably be called the Taryvon Martin bill or some such stupid tag name.

Maybe if Jesse was home more with JJ junior instead of skirt chasing all over the nation like his Mentor MLK did......JJ would not be facing prison time eh?

Just sayin....

This is just a fact....it is not racially charged or biased...just pragmatic.

It's coming....and faster than you think.

Good luck with all of that,.

JO

Last edited:
As the new and more relevant agency. The bigotry against blacks will continue uninterrrupted because any time you give authority to an ethno-centric organizaiotn.....like " The Race "...for instance....they will inexhorably excercise racism......I mean they don't even hide it! So no surprise.

Joining the Blacks will be a new kind of minority.....Whites. Though they will be shrinking rapidly as a segment of the population Black ethno-centric agenicies that will be facing extinction will still try to extract a living from the waning white population....unfortunately for them the Latinos will them be holding the purse strings and will be much less tolerant of the race mongering that has been so successful in the past twenty years with White money keepers.

Now if Al and Jesse were really on the ball....this is what they would be looking at. But no...there are a few last dying gasps to be had in the increasingly irrelevant modern plantation and so they are goign for the last few pennies they can get.

Maybe if Jesse was home more with JJ junior instead of skirt chasing all over the nation like his Mentor MLK did......JJ would not be facing prison time eh?

Just sayin....

JO

Gracias para la "buena suerte"

Reactions: Jen

justoffal

Senator
Gracias para la "buena suerte"
De nada....

See what most of these race baiters here don't realize is that I am not white.

I am very dark skinned and genetically more Mediterranean than anything else.

Not that it matters....I am an American first and with no hyphenation frankly.

I used to post as UnhyphenatedAmerican.....but everywhere I used that nic it got banned. Heh heh heh.

I have never once been mistaken for white but I have been mistaken for Mulatto, portuguese, South American Hispanic......

I stand off to the side in this debate and really have no dog in the fignt....

That doesn't stop me from seeing the truth as it is though.

JO

De nada....

I used to post as UnhyphenatedAmerican.....but everywhere I used that nic it got banned. Heh heh heh.

I have never once been mistaken for white but I have been mistaken for Mulatto, portuguese, South American Hispanic......

JO

I have a family of Mixicans

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Now if Al and Jesse were really on the ball....this is what they would be looking at. But no...there are a few last dying gasps to be had in the increasingly irrelevant modern plantation and so they are going for the last few pennies they can get.

Here's a prediction...this whole Martin thing will be the format for an eventual piece of legislation, costing hudreds of millions of course.....and those who oppose it because it is a scame will be called racist. Those who support it will be those directly financially benefitted by the massive giveaways that it will sponsor. It will probably be called the Taryvon Martin bill or some such stupid tag name.

Just sayin....

JO
If Obama had a son he'd look like Jesse Jackson Jr.

Jen

Senator
De nada....

JO
In this particular fight, it is being pretended that Zimmerman is Anglo White when he is actually Latino. To me, Latino and white are the same thing.......... but apparently that is not necessarily how anyone else sees it. But Zimmerman is acting as surrogate for whitey (to the Sharpton crowd). I don't know where they are coming from or how they would make their explanation to anyone with half a brain, but you can see how, here on this board (and in the riots that are beginning to erupt around the country) that intelligence and rationality don't even need to figure into it. Sharpton and Jackson can whip people into rioting and tearing down stores in their own towns and looting by just saying the right words ............and they are doing just that.

Now later........when it's time to rebuild and no business wants to come to "that" part of town and you have old people who have no local place to shop for their food...... and people get all angry and wonder why nobody wants to own a store there. o_O Sheeeesh! Why don't people just do a little critical thinking?