• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Last of the lifeboats are away on the SS Newt....he and Callista hanging on

GordonGecko

President
to the aft railing, Leo and Kate Winslet-style. :)

South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary
CNN/Time
Romney 37, Gingrich 18, Santorum 19, Paul 12, Perry 5, Huntsman 1 Romney +18

South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary
Rasmussen Reports
Romney 27, Gingrich 18, Santorum 24, Paul 11, Perry 5, Huntsman 2 Romney +3

a29.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_lfrasyaVW71qd1yf9o1_400.jpg

GordonGecko

President
Phil....what REALLY would have "hurt", if your theory is true...would be you NOT posting a response here and it getting page pushed away.

So...I guess I should thank you? :D

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
but then you'd be discouraged from lack of attention and your recidivism would decline.

so, youre welcome..

Bo-4

Senator
Boy, that's interesting.. bet that Razzy is more current reflection the Santorum SUUUURGE!

RS is gonna win in SC..

GordonGecko

President
Ahhh...makes perfect sense, Phil. You chastise a post as "Look at me, look at me"....so you respond to it, bumping it back up to the top and inviting a response from the poster....

and then say you HAD to respond to it or else I would get discouraged and not post as many "Look at me, look at me" posts.

Flawlessly logical.

BTW, actually I think a good case would be that you ARE "engrossed" with MY posts.....likely simply because it's ME posting them. :)

GordonGecko

President
Boy, that's interesting.. bet that Razzy is more current reflection the Santorum SUUUURGE!

RS is gonna win in SC..
Be interesting....Gingrich could then have ZERO claim (even with a 3rd) that he's a viable candidate or the "people's choice for a real conservative". Neither could Rick Perry.

Of the two though, Perry would finally drop out...and Newt would insist on staying in it to Florida.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Chastize? nah. I made a statement. (you did, after all, post this thread..to a message board, no? said posting being an invitation to respond to begin with, no? or do these things function differently.....)

didnt say 'had' anywhere there....and 'engrossed', not quite..but i will admit bemused...

GordonGecko

President
Actually Phil, you said "no one" was engrossed in my post....and yet YOU and Bo both show up to comment on it.

:)